Does anyone know the solution for this?? I will appreciate any solutions

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656 and Chadeep
Alzheimers maxxing is legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, DutchPrettyBoy and 3 others
Work and cope with consooming things. That's why normies love consuming and being wageslaves, they are not forced to think or leave their mind for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Chadeep and 1 other person
Psilocybin. Not directly applicable, but I reckon it would indirectly get you where you want to go. It increases the trait of openness, And improves TIDDMN (Task Induced Deactivation of Default Mode Network), which helps with a LOT of things but in your case maybe it would reduce the frequency of obtrusive thoughts. The degree to which it does that depends on your starting point. It varies from person to person.

I've only done MDMA once, but I've been told that that is applicable to the topic of your question.

And for me, vaporized DMT or 5-MeO-DMT really hits the spot. So I would try that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Psilocybin. Not directly applicable, but I reckon it would indirectly get you where you want to go. It increases the trait of openness, And improves TIDDMN (Task Induced Deactivation of Default Mode Network), which helps with a LOT of things but in your case maybe it would reduce the frequency of obtrusive thoughts. The degree to which it does that depends on your starting point. It varies from person to person.

I've only done MDMA once, but I've been told that that is applicable to the topic of your question.

And for me, vaporized DMT or 5-MeO-DMT really hits the spot. So I would try that.
What you recommend than for someone with intermediate-high depression level?

Are do I need to take one for a week?? Or have to take one everyday?
Work and cope with consooming things. That's why normies love consuming and being wageslaves, they are not forced to think or leave their mind for themselves.
Consuming JFL

I exercise and cope with games and shit still didn’t work man

I guess I need to see a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Download

like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and 1 other person

How the hell can you get the Toad/5me0???
in US

Both vaporized and snortable, smoking it is way shorter acting

• +1
You cant forget it but as bluepilled as it may sound talking about it to someone you trust will eventually help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 534
just stop thinking abou it broooo worked for me!!!!!

• +1
it will haunt you forever

• +1
I wish

• +1
  • +1
it is what it is

• +1
1.Stop thinking about and concentrate on important things
2.talk to a doctor
3.insult and bully the assholes back on internet
4.search for the bullys and assholes with a helmet on and a weapon and beat the crap out of them

• +1
1.Stop thinking about and concentrate on important things
2.talk to a doctor
3.insult and bully the assholes back on internet
4.search for the bullys and assholes with a helmet on and a weapon and beat the cap out of them
Bro it’s an old situation like 3 years ago but it still effects me

• +1
Bro it’s an old situation like 3 years ago but it still effects me
Dude things from 15 years ago still affect me

3 years would be like yesterday for me

• +1
by mogging them

• +1
I want to beat up and kill everyone whoever bullied me or insulted me or mocked me

And not just them, all their family members too

• +1
I want to beat up and kill everyone whoever bullied me or insulted me or mocked me

And not just them, all their family members too
But you can’t thats the thing
So what you do in this case?

• +1
just stop thinking abou it broooo worked for me!!!!!
This but unironically. My childhood was a complete nightmare and I hardly remember anything about it.

• +1
bro who cares about shit like that lol why would you care about stuff like that

• +1
  • +1
But after ascension I will meet new people and new relationships and no one will know about my past

The only ones will know about my secret is my family but whatever
Exactly what I’ll do ngl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
Solid plan mate
Yeah the only problem is the people I know atm, especially several girls that are into me.

When I ascend they all have to evaporate from my world. And all my social medias with all my followers and likes have to be deleted. Everything has to take a new start. It must be hard but be chad or die.

• +1
Like bad moments, bullies,teacher calling me not good enough,ect

Does anyone know the solution for this?? I will appreciate any solutions
Experiences on the polar opposite

• +1
Yeah the only problem is the people I know atm, especially several girls that are into me.

When I ascend they all have to evaporate from my world. And all my social medias with all my followers and likes have to be deleted. Everything has to take a new start. It must be hard but be chad or die.
I don’t have any relationship with any female atm but few friends will notice but whatever lol

I understand your situation.
After ascension I will most likely make a new account of my self on IG or Facebook since my old accounts are dead lol

• +1
I don’t have any relationship with any female atm but few friends will notice but whatever lol

I understand your situation.
After ascension I will most likely make a new account of my self on IG or Facebook since my old accounts are dead lol
My FB is basically dead too.

My IG dms and stories are still pretty active. I still need some lifefuel and validation especially during this boring time so I post some angle frauded pics sometimes. But the only girls who go crazy for them (and who talk to me actively) are either unattractive or not my type.

Now I’ve basically stopped posting any pics of me despite a strong urge to do it, and I don’t reply actively anymore even if the conversations were interesting. I can’t cope with the fact that I can’t get this. Fuck this gay world and fuck not being top tier gl
2560373A 4AB3 4A16 911C 437621B893BA

• +1
My FB is basically dead too.

My IG dms and stories are still pretty active. I still need some lifefuel and validation especially during this boring time so I post some angle frauded pics sometimes. But the only girls who go crazy for them (and who talk to me actively) are either unattractive or not my type.

Now I’ve basically stopped posting any pics of me despite a strong urge to do it, and I don’t reply actively anymore even if the conversations were interesting. I can’t cope with the fact that I can’t get this. Fuck this gay world and fuck not being top tier gl
View attachment 335482
Damn she is hot ngl

Bro ascension is the only answer
I have posted a story in like a the last 2 years JFL I usually get no views lol

While chad post something and get like 200 views minimal assuming he is not a model, just everyday chad

And also life is so shit ngl ,you don’t get invited to cool stuff,invisible to women, ect

• +1
Start smoking marijuana on a regular basis

• +1
Start smoking marijuana on a regular basis
Depression pills is much more better alternatives imo

Smoking is looksmin and I’m looksmaxer trying to ascend

• +1
i hit my head, works like a charm

• +1