how to fraudmaxx when you're "being vulnerable"?

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze
so when you get to that phase when you open up about yourself and be vulnerable, what's the best story you can make up that indirectly makes you more desirable and alpha while maintaining that helpless aura?

i once larp that i regretted punching a guy to coma (coma was larp, just knocked out and fell) , saying that i had enough of his insults that im bald (also larp, he didnt say that i'm bald, just pure bullying, would be dumb if i told her im a bulliable person). she believes me because i have and give the pic of him in a clinic with me at his "post recovery period" (thank god she didnt ask why would a coma patient be taken to a GP clinic JFL). and the fact that she ASK to show me the pic makes it seemed that im not boasting about it. it did work , she was shocked and noticeably scared afterwards.

tl:dr--> i larp about putting a guy coma to a girl with proof and she believes me and become more submissive

but that happens only because she told me her story first that she once smoke joint. thinking its something illegal and big. it doesnt work for normal girl , can even fucked up your image for some . i need a better , more constructive , stronger yet "vulnerable" tales

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 16346, court monarch777 and 3 others
tell her you were gangraped by 3 sheboons when you were a kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy, DivineBeing and NodiN
You should have shit that isn't larp.

Watch cowboy bebop and say some bullshit along those lines.

:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel and NodiN
Tell her you remember eating pussy in the back of the buss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
the vulnerability only works if it comes from the position of power. You open up but at the same time, you explain how you overcame that weakness.
Like during school years I was bullied nonstop but then I did Xyz and raped them all in the end. I lost my Xyz but thanks to Xyz I'm now a different person and I value that experience because it made me who I am now.

without the * overcame* part vulnerability just becomes emotional vomit which is definitely not attractive. very very few women can tolerate male weakness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and NodiN
tell her you had sex with her mother, and there's a chance you'll be her father

• JFL
Reactions: anticel and NodiN