how to fuck a virgin with a very thick dick ??

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
hum??

i'm thinkin to dickmaxx with that bathmate, but idk, my dick is already 6.2' in thickness(with head even bigger)

so how will i fuck a virgin with a super thick dick??
Should I fuck her in a darkroom?
Should I start with fingers?

idk.. lol. Make her play grown jimmy to then introduce him in her ?

any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: Stare
God ur english is awful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, Deleted member 7125, MusicMaxxingMidget and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insecure03, AbandonShip, MusicMaxxingMidget and 27 others
Why tf is your penis so thick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
i want to be 8.5inches.
but that shit increases girth too much

Delusional thread^10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, doll, sytyl and 4 others
Women's vaginas are like black holes. The more aroused they are the deeper and wider they become. At first you think you are hot shit but when she gets aroused level 3 then you realize your 6.4x5.7 is a useless micropenis and you have failed as a man. Dickpill is brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
Women's vaginas are like black holes. The more aroused they are the deeper and wider they become. At first you think you are hot shit but when she gets aroused level 3 then you realize your 6.4x5.7 is a useless micropenis and you have failed as a man. Dickpill is brutal.
young tiny holes only.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
just like your face hihihi

why delusional, explain urself motherfucker
i will be 8.5inches. just accept.
If my face is awful, wonder what that makes yours hihihi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, Deleted member 5912, stuckneworleans and 2 others
what people in here dont realize is that 6 inch girth is too much for most girls

i was sexting with 2 whores and they both said they didnt enjoy sex with their ex because their dixk was too thick

and they are legit whores who fuck all the time

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Patrick Baitman, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
If my face is awful, wonder what that makes yours hihihi
hihihi's me

what people in here dont realize is that 6 inch girth is too much for most girls

i was sexting with 2 whores and they both said they didnt enjoy sex with their ex because their dixk was too thick

shut up.. THAT CANT BE TRUE!

hihihi's me

shut up.. THAT CANT BE TRUE!
i swear to god, it doesnt apply to all girls but these 2 girls were big whores and they both said that which surprised me

Keep coping buddy boyo you mog mein length but I mog you hard in girth. And some women are loose as fuck when aroused they need 8x8 or rope

i swear to god, it doesnt apply to all girls but these 2 girls were big whores and they both said that which surprised me
what were their height ?

Keep coping buddy boyo you mog mein length but I mog you hard in girth. And some women are loose as fuck when aroused they need 8x8 or rope
one day i will be like you

one day i will be like you
Be bigger than me or rope bro. 6.4x5.7 is microscopic no larp. 7x6 or it's over and you will get cucked. I'm getting extender soon and going to try and reach that

cross that bridge when you come to it, home-slice

Be bigger than me or rope bro. 6.4x5.7 is microscopic no larp. 7x6 or it's over and you will get cucked. I'm getting extender soon and going to try and reach that
i thought you were 8x8

my girth is already 6.2, head thicker.
but 17cm/6' in lenght, almost what you said

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, stuckneworleans and wristcel
i thought you were 8x8

my girth is already 6.2, head thicker.
but 17cm/6' in lenght, almost what you said
I meant 8x8 is the requirement not me being 8x8 jfl 8 girth is tuna can tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Patrick Baitman and Eduardo DOV
Over,too thick,just cut it off

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
hum??

i'm thinkin to dickmaxx with that bathmate, but idk, my dick is already 6.2' in thickness(with head even bigger)

so how will i fuck a virgin with a super thick dick??
Should I start with fingers?

idk.. lol. Make her play grown jimmy to then introduce him in her ?

any suggestions?
nigga just fuck her.

huh??? so its over if ur dick is thick?

but the good part is hurting her pussy lol fr the feeling of the pussy spreading with the dick pushing it against is so fucking good and looking at their painful face hmhmhmhmhmhmhm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and PYT
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl
but the good part is hurting her pussy lol fr the feeling of the pussy spreading with the dick pushing it against is so fucking good and looking at their painful face hmhmhmhmhmhmhm
reminds me of that one time with @Ritalincel

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
at 6.2 inch girth you probably won't even be able to fit it in ngl

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
shit&brag thread

• JFL
Reactions: doll
at 6.2 inch girth you probably won't even be able to fit it in ngl
Why do u people always believe every dick size people claim to be obv they are lying ive been to a german forum and theres the same thing they just lie about dick size in the internet

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
This is the reason why Iam scared of losing my virginity
My dick is waaaaay tooo thick

Lmaoo funny shit I agree that if your a chad and a women is super aroused she will be able to take way more then being with a normal guy but 5.7 girth even at max arousel is more then enough for the vast majority of women 6.4 length is probably to small tho to hit the deeper spots if she fully aroused but let’s be real you will never need more then 7x5.5. If you disagree what do you think the best size is for a girl that’s fully aroused

How big was there girth?

Nice problem to have tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

lifefuel for my sub 6 inch girth.