How to fuck two foids at once (FOR BACHELORS ONLY)

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
First, you need a female friend. Not girlfriend (if you have a gf, you shouldn't be thinking about fucking another vagina - you suck if you are). Have her bring one of her female friends over that's currently not engaged or romantically involved. Have a bottle of tequila ready. Sit back and drink but not too much. In moderation. For you that is. The ladies will knock the shots down. It's a female disorder with tequila.

Finally, once everyone's feeling good, time for the ice breaker, "I wanna fuck both of you right now." Make that statement. It works most of the time. Well, for me anyway. Also, it's best to have a big dick too. Js. Ngl. Though I had friends with smaller peckers and they had no problem with my plan. So it works for any size.

What not to do: Never pull your dick out unless requested to do so.

If you're not confident enough to say, "I wanna fuck both of you right now," there's an alternative. Initiate a conversation about "Does dick size really matter?" Let them feed on that for a little while. They'll either talk about past relationships and micropenises or explain how it values or doesn't. When that conversation begins cooling down, say something, like, "Well, thankfully, I'm very confident with my size." Or some shit like that. Trust me! One of them will dare you to whip it out.

But never volunteer to showcase it yourself. You need one of them to make that request. And when she does, she'll feel a natural obligation. Her friend might even beat her to the punch—a female territorial event.

Regardless, when she starts blowing you, the other will either join or leave. Though most likely, thanks to liquid courage, she'll join. THEY ALWAYS DO.

You're welcome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, CANI, sorrowfulsad and 2 others
thanks for the advice chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, noodlelover, CANI and 3 others
thanks for the advice chad
No problemo. Just doing my part. Ugh. Those were the days...

the family GIF

Ugh. Quite a few times for me. Once, I had a steamy vagina rocking on my mouth with another, reverse cowgirling my shaft while the one rocking my mouth played with the cowgirl's ass with a vibrator. Every quiver she had, she would kiss the other on her nape and under her ears on the neck. They said they have never came that hard and that many times before. They wanted to make it a weekend thing. But ugh, I couldn't do that. Come on! Having to maintain a relationship with two of them? Fuck no. I would like to keep my money for the things I want. For real-real.

• Woah
Reactions: Primordial
First, you need a female friend. Not girlfriend (if you have a gf, you shouldn't be thinking about fucking another vagina - you suck if you are). Have her bring one of her female friends over that's currently not engaged or romantically involved. Have a bottle of tequila ready. Sit back and drink but not too much. In moderation. For you that is. The ladies will knock the shots down. It's a female disorder with tequila.

Finally, once everyone's feeling good, time for the ice breaker, "I wanna fuck both of you right now." Make that statement. It works most of the time. Well, for me anyway. Also, it's best to have a big dick too. Js. Ngl. Though I had friends with smaller peckers and they had no problem with my plan. So it works for any size.

What not to do: Never pull your dick out unless requested to do so.

If you're not confident enough to say, "I wanna fuck both of you right now," there's an alternative. Initiate a conversation about "Does dick size really matter?" Let them feed on that for a little while. They'll either talk about past relationships and micropenises or explain how it values or doesn't. When that conversation begins cooling down, say something, like, "Well, thankfully, I'm very confident with my size." Or some shit like that. Trust me! One of them will dare you to whip it out.

But never volunteer to showcase it yourself. You need one of them to make that request. And when she does, she'll feel a natural obligation. Her friend might even beat her to the punch—a female territorial event.

Regardless, when she starts blowing you, the other will either join or leave. Though most likely, thanks to liquid courage, she'll join. THEY ALWAYS DO.

You're welcome.
It's kinda rape if you make them drunk

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No problemo. Just doing my part. Ugh. Those were the days...

the family GIF

Ugh. Quite a few times for me. Once, I had a steamy vagina rocking on my mouth with another, reverse cowgirling my shaft while the one rocking my mouth played with the cowgirl's ass with a vibrator. Every quiver she had, she would kiss the other on her nape and under her ears on the neck. They said they have never came that hard and that many times before. They wanted to make it a weekend thing. But ugh, I couldn't do that. Come on! Having to maintain a relationship with two of them? Fuck no. I would like to keep my money for the things I want. For real-real.
Nice novel, find a publisher

• JFL
BigJimsWornOutTires
mirin pfp

• +1
It's kinda rape if you make them drunk
Oh, hell no. It's date-rape when she becomes unconscious or so fucked up, she can't stand. And if any guy fucks a woman in that condition deserves a cell with an MS-13 foot soldier. And to make that situation even more disturbing, usually, when a vagina is that fucked up, she's gonna puke. Can you imagine that puke smell, "Yeah, baby. Fuck me. Kiss me first."

"Oh, fuck no. I'm putting your ass in an uBer with a convicted felon driver."

• Woah
got a warrant for sexual assault now

• JFL
You forgot the 1st step: Be Chad

• Love it