How to get a month long ban?

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Kraken
What should I do to get mod's a ban hard-on for me

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Ask him jfl

Not looking for perma ban inducing shit tho. I just want to take a month long break.

low t if you ask for ban

just log out like a man

"oh no I need attention ban me for one month I'm so busy irl!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, eyearea, Deleted member 9699 and 4 others
Why should that be limited? That doesn't make sense
It is what it is
low t if you ask for ban

just log out like a man

"oh no I need attention ban me for one month I'm so busy irl!"
Can't control my .me addiction tbh. Tried quitting several times, and now it's ruining my life. Low t behavior ngl

Can't control my .me addiction tbh. Tried quitting several times, and now it's ruining my life. Low t behavior ngl
why would it ruin ur life? huge cope

if you wouldn't be here, you would be rotting doing something else

I work most days all day and still find time to shitpost here

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Your only option is to just not use the site at all until you’re ready in that case.
Nah man, can't control myself. Just what should I post to get a ban for like a month or 2. Like dudes fucking vaccum cleaner? I dunno

why would it ruin ur life? huge cope

if you wouldn't be here, you would be rotting doing something else

I work most days all day and still find time to shitpost here
K

It is what it is

Every time you open .me grab your hair or eyebrows and pluck thwm forcefully

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
@Papabakvet @Gudru you guys got a hefty ban right? How?

@Papabakvet @Gudru you guys got a hefty ban right? How?
dont frogbro, you'll just end up lurking.
ded srs get another addiction like heroin first before quitting this.

but i masstagged and posted a man fucking vacuums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Patrick Baitman
create a thread where you explain how you fuck one of mod's female family members, that should work

• Love it
Just stop wasting time here. Best way to do that is to waste time somewhere else or completely stop wasting time.
If you don't feel like doing a dopamine detox or pseudo science shit like that I'd just recommend you spend your time reading fiction and non fiction, both will take a lot of time but you'll learn a bit by doing it instead of rotting here.

• Love it
Just stop wasting time here. Best way to do that is to waste time somewhere else or completely stop wasting time.
If you don't feel like doing a dopamine detox or pseudo science shit like that I'd just recommend you spend your time reading fiction and non fiction, both will take a lot of time but you'll learn a bit by doing it instead of rotting here.
That's a noble pursuit man. But I don't have time rn. I have been flunking my recent online tests bc of how much time I spend here. A big one is scheduled in like a month, and I need a quick fix

Kys ans reincarnate a month after

• JFL
post your dick

That's a noble pursuit man. But I don't have time rn. I have been flunking my recent online tests bc of how much time I spend here. A big one is scheduled in like a month, and I need a quick fix
give someone you trust your acc for like 1 month, they can just give it back when you're done.

• +1
give someone you trust your acc for like 1 month, they can just give it back when you're done.
Just wrote gibberish password. Wouldn't be able to login after I logout :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
limit yourself to just an hour a day