How to get a personal bank account if under 18?

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I want to sc*m some niggas and use the money to buy HGH without my parents knowing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Have you ever heard of Google?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You need them to sign off on it. I live in Canada too

Edit: Just tell them that you wanna put money in it and save for the future when u get spare cash. They won’t care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Luke LLL
Just ask your parents to sign off on it

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
depends on your bank, I've had a personal account since I was very young (have vague memories of depositing pennies to it when I was about 4-5 years old).

My grandma set it up for me though, so you might need permission. Just use Paypal instead, bank accounts are easily traceable

depends on your bank, I've had a personal account since I was very young (have vague memories of depositing pennies to it when I was about 4-5 years old).

My grandma set it up for me though, so you might need permission. Just use Paypal instead, bank accounts are easily traceable
You need to be 18 to use a PayPal

Fake ur age
I’m pretty sure that won’t work because you need to enter your bank account info (which includes your age) when creating one. There’s probably some way around this that I don’t know about though

I’m pretty sure that won’t work because you need to enter your bank account info (which includes your age) when creating one. There’s probably some way around this that I don’t know about though
Nah I had a PayPal at 15 I just finessed the system

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
You don’t need to enter your bank info to create it.

Nah I had a PayPal at 15 I just finessed the system
I do as well, but when I try to connect my bank account to my PayPal account it doesn’t seem to work. Maybe it’s because I don’t have a personal bank account or something...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I don't know if you can still do it but when I was like 16 I created an account on Neteller, they didn't ask for any ID.
You could add money to your account with Paysafecards (don't know if you have it in your country though), the fees were high as fuck but it was a legit way to have a totally anonymous bank account.

Also you can just use PayPal I think.