How to get a stubble if you have shit beard growth?

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
My father has excellent beard growth, he can grow one very fast. I just turned 18 and I only have a very light mustache and very few hairs on the chin.

Will I be able to grow a stubble in the future or am I fucked. How can I fast this up? TRT? And how can I know if I just got unlucky with the genetics?

And what to do if you can't grow a beard is there a beard transplant?

minox + oral castor oil + derma pen/roller is what I read on here

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, jaw_is_law, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
minox + oral castor oil + derma pen/roller is what I read on here
How to know if I have hair follicles? Don't want to waste time and money on minoxidil if I only get the sides but not the beard growth lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
How to know if I have hair follicles? Don't want to waste time and money on minoxidil if I only get the sides but not the beard growth lol
I'm not experienced enough in minox you'll have to go on r/minoxbeards there you can find info I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
beard growth is 99.99% genetics

there are some 14 year olds with full beards and some people in their 30s that cant grow a beard at all

genetics determine almost everything including your personality and psychology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member, Gandy and 1 other person
Your beard will get fuller as you get older. Some people can’t grow beards till they’re like 30

• +1
Minoxidil might improve.

But if your jaw is good clean shaven is better

• +1
My father has excellent beard growth, he can grow one very fast. I just turned 18 and I only have a very light mustache and very few hairs on the chin.

Will I be able to grow a stubble in the future or am I fucked. How can I fast this up? TRT? And how can I know if I just got unlucky with the genetics?

And what to do if you can't grow a beard is there a beard transplant?
Your beard potential maxx out in your late 20, when the body start to became more dht sensitive. Just do right thing, go to gym and eat healthy and your beat will grow. I started with almost nothing myself at 18, now I can say that a can grown a decent stubble at 27 and I didn't did nothing special.

• +1
Your beard potential maxx out in your late 20, when the body start to became more dht sensitive. Just do right thing, go to gym and eat healthy and your beat will grow. I started with almost nothing myself at 18, now I can say that a can grown a decent stubble at 27 and I didn't did nothing special.
tbh im seeing more and more hairs but i might have to shave cause shitty beard growth looks shitty (I never had to shave in my life)

tbh im seeing more and more hairs but i might have to shave cause shitty beard growth looks shitty (I never had to shave in my life)
Short stubble is the key, I can't grow a full beard because IT looks shit, isnt dense, maybe If I dye IT, but then will look weird. Untill my beard will be denser, I will rock a short stubble.