How to get almost any book for free (for college, casual reading, etc.)

bara

bara

IQMaxxing
Noticed many of you are young as shit and will be going to college/uni soon so here is how you avoid spending $300 on something you will use for 1 semester (given that you don't need a bullshit code)

Using link below :

Someone also suggested this website which looks good too :

Example :

You want this book

Go to the website I linked, type the title and enter

You will get some versions, some will be shit/not legit, you will likely find one

Click the title

Click the image of the book

Click "Get" to download or click any of the streaming links to get as a direct PDF quickly

Example 2 (College book) :

Same process, for college books they pump out new editions every year as a money grab, sometimes you will get the most recent editions or just have to make do with what you got

Notice "10th ed" and "11 ed"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, PubertyMaxxer, ChristianChad and 4 others
Noticed many of you are young as shit and will be going to college/uni soon so here is how you avoid spending $300 on something you will use for 1 semester (given that you don't need a bullshit code)

Using link below :

Example :

You want this book

View attachment 1796601

You will get some versions, some will be shit/not legit, you will likely find one

View attachment 1796602

Click the title

View attachment 1796603

Click "Get" to download or click any of the streaming links to get as a direct PDF quickly

View attachment 1796604

View attachment 1796606

View attachment 1796607

Same process, for college books they pump out new editions every year as a money grab, sometimes you will get the most recent editions or just have to make do with what you got

View attachment 1796608

View attachment 1796609
This website is shit jfl I have a better one https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0QFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw317VYZRys6ni4wVkjbg8c0

Dnrd z Library mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
muh books nigga link something that gonna get me pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and .🇹🇩.

Using link below :

Someone also suggested this website which looks good too :

Example :

You want this book

View attachment 1796601

View attachment 1796602

Click the title

View attachment 1796603

View attachment 1796604

View attachment 1796606

View attachment 1796607

View attachment 1796608

View attachment 1796609
yeah lol a lot of necessary textbooks are not available there+plus you need to purchase myText or something for the online quizzes and stuff that comes with it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
yeah lol a lot of necessary textbooks are not available there+plus you need to purchase myText or something for the online quizzes and stuff that comes with it
Open the website I linked it mogs

120 posts in 4 days, that's 30 posts a day, minus 8 hours of sleep, around 2 posts an hour or roughly 1 post every 30 minutes.

mirin effort, greycel putting in work

• +1
Reactions: bara
120 posts in 4 days, that's 30 posts a day, minus 8 hours of sleep, around 2 posts an hour or roughly 1 post every 30 minutes.

mirin effort, greycel putting in work
Just finished up my summer credits and my internship term so I'm chilling

Gym/lean/IQ maxxing (god these terms I hate them but I like using them) most days while waiting for September to start so I can finish my 4 last courses and graduate uni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Like I said unless you need a code you probably won't find what you want but in my 4 years of Uni so far I've found most textbooks required by my classes whether it be the same edition or a bit older.

Nigga, Z-library is literally a mirror of Library Genesis :ogre:

OP is sub-120 iq confirmed

Over for non-eglishcels

Didnt buy nor read any book for uni and I did a hard STEM course. Just looked at lecture notes

Imagine not being 100% fluent in english in 2022 :ogre:
Reading scientific books in your mother language can be hard already sometimes. Now reading it in a different language is even harder

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and incel194012940
Reading scientific books in your mother language can be hard already sometimes. Now reading it in a different language is even harder
95% of the population isn’t capable of reading scientific literature even in their mother tongue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9801 and germanlooks
I have read some books about economics, philosophy and politics in english before, and I could understand them with no problems at all tbh :ogre:

I have read some books about economics, philosophy and politics in english before, and I could understand them with no problems at all tbh :ogre:
Cause you’re high IQ mogger like me. You forget how the majority of population are worse than chimps, useless subhumans

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.