Bronze
someone give me a way, my upper lip is so small

dont say voulfiline or lip injections

You can get lip fillers, or use volufiline. Only 2 ways

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and liberiangrimreaper
someone give me a way, my upper lip is so small

dont say voulfiline or lip injections
Lip-plumping lip gloss; filled with spices and other things that inflame your lips temporarily in a few minutes.

Will probably make you look like a gay though as it marketed for girls

• +1
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
Suck bbc you faggot

Suck bbc you faggot

Lip fillers or volufiline

• JFL
if you have ok lips then just push a little bit of air to your lips to fraud juicy cock sucking lips

"dont say things that give you bigger lips"

:unsure:
Voulfiline is cope I used it for 6 months nothing, I can’t get lip injections currently

Might be cope but look into dermarolling + castor oil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ijustwanttobepretty
Voulfiline is cope I used it for 6 months nothing, I can’t get lip injections currently
ive said this to a bunch of people before but volufiline is not cope it is just not understood enough and has too much of a range of opinions, you cant just say "this doesnt work for me so its cope" because volufiline literally gave me visible results after 2 weeks does that mean its the cure to all your problems no but its not cope it does work

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
ive said this to a bunch of people before but volufiline is not cope it is just not understood enough and has too much of a range of opinions, you cant just say "this doesnt work for me so its cope" because volufiline literally gave me visible results after 2 weeks does that mean its the cure to all your problems no but its not cope it does work
Not for me bro lmao u prob got placebo if u think u got results in 2 weeks

Not for me bro lmao u prob got placebo if u think u got results in 2 weeks
look at most volufiline before and afters they are like 1 month so 2 weeks is defnitely enough to see results, either way i still got results so even if it is placebo then imma keep using it because why tf would i care how the results happened all that matters is they did happen

Lip width is more important and should be focused on but if you dont want fillers you can outline your upper lip w a tinted chapstick , this overall makes the upper lip fuller and decreases mfr

• Love it
Reactions: Qzuan
Lip width is more important and should be focused on but if you dont want fillers you can outline your upper lip w a tinted chapstick , this overall makes the upper lip fuller and decreases mfr
Oooo Thats true, havent thought about that

i can tell u how but not for free

• JFL