How to get cocaine-personality?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Title.
I always become an extreme mogger on cocaine. Very social, extroverted, confident.

How to get cocaine-personality without using cocaine?
Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, Daniel Plainview and aBetterMii
Live in favelas for 5 years

Either leave low inhib or death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Darwined, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
take the ramirez pill like @RabidRosaries did

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@cocainecowboy thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, EasternRightWinger15, Catawampus and 2 others
Being low inhib is better than being good looking
The only reason I wanted to be good-looking is because I thought it would improve my personality --> low inhib, confident, arrogant.

But in the end it's done completely nothing tbh. Personality comes from within or some shit idk. and from cocaine

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and Deleted member 15338
The only reason I wanted to be good-looking is because I thought it would improve my personality --> low inhib, confident, arrogant.

But in the end it's done completely nothing tbh. Personality comes from within or some shit idk. and from cocaine
just watch 24 hours American psycho or ramirez documentary you'll become low inhib psychopath

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
take antipsychotics

Buy NEP, its like a coke chemical that works orally for a few hours, can be snorted too. Its cheap af, 1g is 20 euros, will last you alot

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15309, efidescontinuado and 1 other person

It's not gonna change your personality that much. Drugmaxing only way for us.

• +1
just watch 24 hours American psycho or ramirez documentary you'll become low inhib psychopath
I doubt watching a documentary will make you low inhib IRL, but I can atleast admire ramirez.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
use other shittier stimulants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 18494
Buy NEP, its like a coke chemical that works orally for a few hours, can be snorted too. Its cheap af, 1g is 20 euros, will last you alot
Just looked it up. Legal in my country (netherlands) and 13 euro/gram. Gonna do some more research thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Just looked it up. Legal in my country (netherlands) and 13 euro/gram. Gonna do some more research thanks.
You are dutch? :feelskek:, nigger, thats where every European orders these stuff, they are only sold in the Netherlands in Europe, have you been living under a rock :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 13787 and MoggerGaston
The key is having nothing to lose. Start destroying your life maxxing

• JFL
nvm

Last edited:
You are dutch? :feelskek:, nigger, thats where every European orders these stuff, they are only sold in the Netherlands in Europe, have you been living under a rock :lul:
Theres too many designerdrugs. I dont know which ones are popular.

Most ppl stick to the regular here: weed, mdma/xtc, cocaine. Sometimes ghb.
Anything else/designer is rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Smoke crack, after a while you are low inhib psychopath for life

• JFL
Title.
I always become an extreme mogger on cocaine. Very social, extroverted, confident.

How to get cocaine-personality without using cocaine?
Thanks.
watch hamza videos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Cocaine is horrible for your personality. Stay away from it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, GetShrekt and MoggerGaston
Test your blood and see what works for you
I had bloodwork done but only my total T was measured which was quite high. 900 ng/dl or something. But apparantly you also have Free T which is something else? idk.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Cocaine is horrible for your personality. Stay away from it
Works great for me. Whenever I use it I am chatting with guys and girls left and right. They all seem to like me and chat back with enthusiasm. I like it myself too, which is the most important. Makes me want to go out more often and enjoy life.

When I am not on cocaine, I don't have this that much, and I don't like it. Makes me want to stay inside and not go out next time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
It's a myth.

"Aggressive, impatient, type A behavior? Road rage? Violence? Testosterone's role in bad behavior is largely a myth."
All the study says is bad behaviour

You have such a low iq man

It's a myth.

"Aggressive, impatient, type A behavior? Road rage? Violence? Testosterone's role in bad behavior is largely a myth."
so testosterone has no mental effects? Or what does it say

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
go to the psychiatrist and say you have trouble focusing

It doesn't change personality at all.
14B2D49B 9F66 46C1 B571 8038DC5D91CC

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
so testosterone has no mental effects? Or what does it say
Yes, there's no proof that injecting T has mental effects, it only has effects on your dimorphic traits.

Yes, there's no proof that injecting T has mental effects, it only has effects on your dimorphic traits.
Thats very false, testosterone itself doesn't have those effects directly, but it works in an axis with the hypothalamus and thus the brain and signals higher dopamine release in situations of competition, or vice versa, being alot around girls and other guys, winning, competing for a prize or girls increases testosterone. If you have low testosterone naturally you almost always have low dopamine levels too, they go hand to hand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Theres too many designerdrugs. I dont know which ones are popular.

Most ppl stick to the regular here: weed, mdma/xtc, cocaine. Sometimes ghb.
Anything else/designer is rare
3mmc is popular in the Netherlands jfl, 4mmc (mephedrone) was as well before getting banned, but it still is. Try NEP tho, its very good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
phenibut/pregabalin

source?:soy:

wrong drug. do shrooms instead to scar your amygdala

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and gogger
3mmc is popular in the Netherlands jfl, 4mmc (mephedrone) was as well before getting banned, but it still is. Try NEP tho, its very good
3mmc true. probably most popular designerdrug,. i shall try

Rarechems.com, get the UPS express option for shipping, its the most expensive (22 euro) but its extremely worth it, it will arrive in 2-4 days

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15309
Rarechems.com, get the UPS express option for shipping, its the most expensive (22 euro) but its extremely worth it, it will arrive in 2-4 days
whats the best drug stack for a social situation where people are drinking, i dont want people to suspect im on drugs

whats the best drug stack for a social situation where people are drinking, i dont want people to suspect im on drugs
This thread was from last year nigger