how to get prescribed accutane

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
1st of all if u are a pajeet click off this will only work well in 1st world developed countries

step 1

act depressed and say its making you very anxious and suicidal (only if they dont take it serious, but can risk into being put into therapy) > happened to me

thats it lol, say you've spent time using creams and other skincare routines aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, wsada, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Mirin the fact that you bought VIP but didn't even bother changing pfp.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823, wsada and redmaxx
Or just need it, if you need it you'll probably get it

90% of acne can be fixed with tret and good diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 28896
Don't recommend it. The potential damage it does is not worth the temporary gain.

• JFL
Reactions: mug, redmaxx and Deleted member 28896
1st of all if u are a pajeet click off this will only work well in 1st world developed countries

step 1

act depressed and say its making you very anxious and suicidal (only if they dont take it serious, but can risk into being put into therapy) > happened to me

thats it lol, say you've spent time using creams and other skincare routines aswell
they’re gonna send you straight to the psych ward and you will have more than acne to think about then

they’re gonna send you straight to the psych ward and you will have more than acne to think about then
Acne? I had acne once. They locked me in a room. A room for people with acne. Acne? I had acne once.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

step 1

No and No. Top tier advice there.

Did the same shit at 17 and got my self a Gyno surgery when i couldn’t because of age.

No and No. Top tier advice there.

Did the same shit at 17 and got my self a Gyno surgery when i couldn’t because of age.
Acting crazy and depressed is just going to pull you back, you need to be convincing and show you know what you’re talking about. I got accutane, Avodart and other prescriptions at age 19 in Europe

Acting crazy and depressed is just going to pull you back, you need to be convincing and show you know what you’re talking about. I got accutane, Avodart and other prescriptions at age 19 in Europe
Yeah, you don’t have to go ER on then obviously.

Just act really sad and push on the importance of them giving you the cure. They’ll feel bad and do (works best if it’s a woman).

Rn i’ll try to get Fin prescribed by this method.

• +1
Yeah, you don’t have to go ER on then obviously.

Just act really sad and push on the importance of them giving you the cure. They’ll feel bad and do (works best if it’s a woman).

Rn i’ll try to get Fin prescribed by this method.
In my experience if you show you’re logical and did your research about sides etc male docs will give you everything you want (provided it isn’t some crazy red prescription like test or hgh).
Females are always a pain in the ass, they try to gaslight you into supplements and shit

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
In my experience if you show you’re logical and did your research about sides etc male docs will give you everything you want (provided it isn’t some crazy red prescription like test or hgh).
Females are always a pain in the ass, they try to gaslight you into supplements and shit
just did a visit with a derm (man) and when i told him to prescribe me Fin he got super mad. I explained autistically everything and i told him i knew about sides.

He kept saying no and that i’m too young, he gave me cope supplements and now i’m stuck praying for alldaychemist to send me my indian Finasteride

• WTF
just did a visit with a derm (man) and when i told him to prescribe me Fin he got super mad. I explained autistically everything and i told him i knew about sides.

He kept saying no and that i’m too young, he gave me cope supplements and now i’m stuck praying for alldaychemist to send me my indian Finasteride
where are u from

Accutane is publicly available, just buy vitamin a on amazon and take a high dose.

what? does vit a get rid of acne?
Accutane is publicly available, just buy vitamin a on amazon and take a high dose.
My face is raped

Same, just ask your medico di base, no need for a derma
bruh, can’t tell my medico to let me hop on Fin. He probably doesn’t even know what it is…

• JFL
bruh, can’t tell my medico to let me hop on Fin. He probably doesn’t even know what it is…
Every mdb knows lol he gave me fucking duta

Accutane is literally a megadose of vitamin A
yeah just read some online research and i’m about to buy some cod liver and vit a supplements.

How much UI is overdose?
edit/ holy shit is this true??
Vitamin A is an essential nutrient that is important for visual health, healthy skin and hair, and boosting immunity. However, taking too much vitamin A can lead to toxicity, which can cause drug interactions, fetal development issues, and other side effects 1. The recommended daily allowance (RDA) for adult men and people assigned male at birth (AMAB) is 900 mcg RAE, or 3,000 international units (IU). For adult women and people assigned female at birth (AFAB), the RDA is 700 mcg RAE, or 2,330 IU. The Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) for all adults is 3,000 mcg RAE, or 10,000 IU 1.

According to the Cleveland Clinic, chronic vitamin A toxicity happens when a person takes excessive doses of vitamin A (10,000 IU or more) per day over a prolonged period. Symptoms of vitamin A toxicity include nausea, vomiting, vertigo, blurry vision, and bone thinning 1. The NHS suggests that having more than an average of 1.5 mg (1,500 µg) a day of vitamin A over many years may affect your bones, making them more likely to fracture when you’re older 2. The Mayo Clinic warns that taking more than 3,000 mcg a day of oral vitamin A supplements long term can cause bone thinning 3.

Therefore, it is important to make sure you take less than 10,000 IUs of vitamin A per day to avoid toxicity and a wide range of health complications

Last edited:
How much UI is overdose?
edit/ holy shit is this true??
Ofc, accutane side effects come from vitamin A overdose side effects. I recommend just starting off with a low dose of vitamin a and see if it helps, if it doesn't increase.

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Kinda stupid how you also need a prescription for tret in the UK too.