How to get revenge on MTB who called me ugly when I was 14?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Story time

One moment that makes me rage hard as fuck in when I was 14 and actually ugly as fuck (I look decet now)

My friends pushed me into this girl who was considered hot and popular at the time(this was kind of a funny joke British kids used to do in school not sure others can relate) and she screamed and shouted ‘get away from me you ugly disgusting pig’

One of te most brutal parts is that my friends just laughed at what she had said afterwards.

Anyway I was looking at this grls photos recently and she was basically an early puberty girl who was considered hot at 14 cos she had some tits and ass- she’s average at best now!

I look at pictures of my current FWB and ex gf next to her and they mog her to fuckint hell and back and I hope she has a shit miserable life for being un necessarily cruel to ugly men during puberty

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 16944, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
revenge is pointless just let go

I need to flex on her

• +1
Reactions: spark
Story time

One moment that makes me rage hard as fuck in when I was 14 and actually ugly as fuck (I look decet now)

My friends pushed me into this girl who was considered hot and popular at the time(this was kind of a funny joke British kids used to do in school not sure others can relate) and she screamed and shouted ‘get away from me you ugly disgusting pig’

One of te most brutal parts is that my friends just laughed at what she had said afterwards.

Anyway I was looking at this grls photos recently and she was basically an early puberty girl who was considered hot at 14 cos she had some tits and ass- she’s average at best now!

I look at pictures of my current FWB and ex gf next to her and they mog her to fuckint hell and back and I hope she has a shit miserable life for being un necessarily cruel to ugly men during puberty
Try to get her to go out with you and then just stand her up, preferably from a location nowhere near her house

What's MTB?
On who do you want to enact your revenge - the girl or your 'friends'?

Here are some ideas
1. Find her best friend and get with her
2. Fuck her boyfriend or guy she has a crush on
3. Get close to her, and make her fall in love with you, get her nudes, leak them on 4chan or on here with her full name, or go on Craigslist post her nudes and full name and phone number and put "im a naughty little girl looking for sex, call me or come to my house (insert her house address)
4. Most likely she won't care but popularmaxxing should piss her off
Revenge isn't pointless. You live once, get back at that girl and piss on her stupid face.

Number 3 is my personal favorite, once I lose 40lbs and lean max/ascend I will do this (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18672 and Deleted member 16834
2. Fuck her boyfriend or guy she has a crush on

E144525A CA5E 47C6 88E4 E3500BC16F1E

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and frendly
What's MTB?

give her a picture of your penis.

Add her on IG and post stories / photos of you with GL women. Success is always the best revenge