How to get rich - it just works.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Go to third world, preferably to a country where women's rights are suppressed and they're used to obey male members of family, yet allows education for women. Find a woman, preferably highly educated such as doctor. Marry her and take her to live with you to first world, for maximum gains move with her to norway or switzerland. Make her go to work, and deposit payments to joint back account.
Now enjoy salary of your high earning wife, buy a cool german car and visit brothels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, gamma, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
If you fail to find educated wife, marry thai woman and set up thai massage parlor

Im already betabuxed because of my face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Go to third world, preferably to a country where women's rights are suppressed and they're used to obey male members of family, yet allows education for women. Find a woman, preferably highly educated such as doctor. Marry her and take her to live with you to first world, for maximum gains move with her to norway or switzerland. Make her go to work, and deposit payments to joint back account.
Now enjoy salary of your high earning wife, buy a cool german car and visit brothels

that's why Salludon married his chubby cousin

Those High Earning Doctor women want guys earning somewhat more than them. Most of them are High on Liberal Propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan

Crazy how I have this exact opportunity to do this. She isn’t bad looking either. As in her face doesn’t repulse me. Thing is I wanna actually try and succeeded at life on my own and if it don’t work out maybe my parents can arrange that marriage but I’m still gonna work because I’m w grown man and I got respect for myself