How to get rid of ACNE (PRIMITIVEPILL)

its mostly hormonal changes and genetical issues JFL
This. People here really want to cope. Meanwhile clear skinned chads eat processed stuff everyday, binge drink and smoke ciggies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Primitive pill and bad cereals? wholegrain cereals are based.
The Roman Empire only fed soldiers and gladiators with barley, spelt, rye and legumes (and derivates)

bakery was already an industry in roman times, romans invented modern millstones carried by animals. obviously bread was not made with refined wheat flour, but wholegrain flour and multicereal flour

View attachment 1316083 View attachment 1316085

I visited most of archelogical museums of Italy and actually i never saw an ancient fresco, a mosaic or a statue depicting a person with acne.

I did see roman statues depicting men with recessed face or overbite, but never saw acne

View attachment 1316098
Good post

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

The Western Lifestyle is the sole reason for 99% of health problems. Your retarded if you think humans 100,000 years ago were whining about their acne or hair. Do you know why? Its because their bodies near ideal due to their lifestyle.

There's only TWO FACTORS that you need to optimize.

WHAT YOU DO & WHAT YOU EAT

That's all. What you want is optimal gut health and decent exercise. Here is your definitive program. Do this everyday for a month and you'll see and feel the results.

1. Only eat meat and vegetables and high quality fats. In fancier terms you want to eat things with an extremely low glycemic load. I'll put a chart at the bottom. It really helps to have high quality sources for these but were not all money mixed so just regular meat should be good.

Try to eat lots of ORGAN meats though as those are high in micronutrients. GRASS FED LIVER IS THE KING FOR THIS, ITS MICRONUTRIENT PROFILE IS LITERALLY OF THE CHARTS. LIVER IS THE ORGAN WHERE NUTRIENTS ARE STORED IN ANIMALS. COW, BISON, SHEEP WHICHEVER IS MOST CONVENIENT FOR YOU. (helps to have a meat freezer)

You can also east fats such as grass fed butter, wild boar lard, and fat you've stored from cooking the meat.
DO NOT EAT ANY CARBS THAT ARENT COMING FROM A FUCKING VEGETABLE.

2. Fast for 16 hours every day. You are now eating in a 16:8 cycle daily. This has several benefits such as: giving gut optimal time to rest, boost growth hormone, more insulin sensitivity and a myriad of other benefits. Its also less time you have to spend eating.

3. Sprints every other day. Pick a set distance and sprint that motherfucker. Do that about 4 times and aim to beat your best time you got every time you do it. Exercise should be quick but put 1000% effort into when your doing it.

Focus on having ideal sleep and recovery as well so you actually see benefits from it.'

View attachment 1297606

TLDR: THE MORE YOU LIVE LIKE A HUNTER GATHERER THE BETTER YOULL LOOK.
.zz

Sunscreens are cancerous and harmful to the body and endocrine system. Can't properly metabolize vitamin D if you do. Humans have evolved and thrived under thousands of years under the sun and now all of a sudden, it's what we should be avoiding like that plague.

Well no wonder illnesses, cancers, suicides, low t, and depression rates are going up (lack of sun is just one factor, albeit a huge one, in the epidemic and deterioration of modern human health and development).

The sun is the ultimate healer, check out Andreas Mortiz's videos and books on it for further info.

Want to be healther.... brb getting sun

Want to have higher t and better androgens.... brb sun
"

"A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun! It has been known for several decades that those living mostly in the outdoors, at high altitudes, or near the equator, have the lowest incidence of skin cancers. In addition, studies revealed that exposing patients to controlled amounts of sunlight dramatically lowered elevated blood pressure (up to 40 mm Hg drop), decreased cholesterol in the blood stream, lowered abnormally high blood sugars among diabetics, and increased the number of white blood cells which we need to help resist disease. Patients suffering from gout, rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, arteriosclerosis, anemia, cystitis, eczema, acne, psoriasis, herpes, lupus, sciatica, kidney problems, asthma, as well as burns, have all shown to receive great benefit from the healing rays of the sun."

"Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique.""

Want to have happier.... brb sun

Want to have good skin.... brb sun (controversial and against what modern media has to say on the matter but bear with me)

Want better sleep... brb sun

Want to grow into a mogger..... brb getting daily sun (based if u sunbathe ur offspring if u have one daily, will turn out well if u do)

Want a bigger dick... brb sun :https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3

Sun is life

https://www.westonaprice.org/health...sunscreens-the-dark-side-of-avoiding-the-sun/

Furthermore disregard anyone telling you meat is bad, avoid the sun and use sunscreens, and that you need aton of fiber, majority of supps are cope too. I'll elaborate that if i make a thread on health.

Anyways, remember to get your sun in daily, AT LEAST 20min from 10-2/3pm daily, preferable naked or as minimal clothing as possible.

TLDR: shortish post, will elaborate much more+ more citations /anecdotes if i ever make a thread like i mentioned.
it honestly makes sense why I felt way better as a kid compare my older years, since when I was a kid I spent my days living outside in the process I got amazing golden skin

also I want to mention about liver flushing pill

I agree. Intermittent fasting and liver are amazing for skin issues