How to get rid of acne scars?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I used to have aggressive cystic acne for years. Before I finally got serious about getting rid of acne 4 months ago, I was covered with acne even when I showered consistently.

But now that almost all my acne is gone, I've been left with scarring on my face and back. I was never told that popping pimples would cause ugly scars, so I would take it into my own hands and pop most of my zits. Big mistake.

Now that I've (almost) got rid of my acne, my face is almost completely clear besides a bit of scarring. All the scarring is mostly on my back, shoulders, and buttocks. My skin still gets really oily, so breaking out is still a risk.

How to I get rid of my acne scars? I just want to have clear, smooth skin.

Laser

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 281
I used to have aggressive cystic acne for years. Before I finally got serious about getting rid of acne 4 months ago, I was covered with acne even when I showered consistently.

But now that almost all my acne is gone, I've been left with scarring on my face and back. I was never told that popping pimples would cause ugly scars, so I would take it into my own hands and pop most of my zits. Big mistake.

Now that I've (almost) got rid of my acne, my face is almost completely clear besides a bit of scarring. All the scarring is mostly on my back, shoulders, and buttocks. My skin still gets really oily, so breaking out is still a risk.

bio oil

Ask the doc mb

Laser but if they are resistant - don’t sweat . You can always use make up . Believe me , a lot of chads do use varying degrees of make up .

Laser is inferior in my opinion. High chance of hyper-pigmentation