How to get rid of FOMO?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
FOMO (fear of missing out). I get this bad in everything I feel this when I'm investing whenever I see what my friends are up to. I just have a constant anxiety that I am missing out on some golden opportunity which in turn leads me to doing stupid things

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
FOMO (fear of missing out). I get this bad in everything I feel this when I'm investing whenever I see what my friends are up to. I just have a constant anxiety that I am missing out on some golden opportunity which in turn leads me to doing stupid things
You've acknowledged it, learnt from your mistakes now you should know top control yourself

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
You've acknowledged it, learnt from your mistakes now you should know top control yourself
Yeah I realize now one stock alone isn't going to make me wealthy especially not with the chump change I have to invest right now.

In the long run only calculated moves will make money I could get lucky one or two times but in the long run I would still lose acting like this. But I still cannot get rid of the feeling like if I decide to not go to a party even if the party I went to instead is fun I always wonder if I would be having more fun other there. It goes beyond investing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah I realize now one stock alone isn't going to make me wealthy especially not with the chump change I have to invest right now.

In the long run only calculated moves will make money I could get lucky one or two times but in the long run I would still lose acting like this. But I still cannot get rid of the feeling like if I decide to not go to a party even if the party I went to instead is fun I always wonder if I would be having more fun other there. It goes beyond investing
You can fomo with small money and invest big money in safer stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
You can fomo with small money and invest big money in safer stuff
I will probably fomo 20% of my investments then the rest in stable shit.

I think the biggest issue is lack of income even if you are investing risky shit if you have like 1 grand and it 10X's you only made 9 grand which is not much at the end of the day. If a millionaire could even double his money consistently every year he would be far better off then you any day of the week