How To Get Rid of Nasolabial Folds?

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
The under alongside the nose and alongside the mouth (I got double whammy).

Is lots of sleep and naps enough?

I don't want to ItachiMaxx

a94fdc0e2805d0f07fd54ebf888b22408e03d860_00.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
The under alongside the nose and alongside the mouth (I got double whammy).

Is lots of sleep and naps enough?

I don't want to ItachiMaxx

a94fdc0e2805d0f07fd54ebf888b22408e03d860_00.jpg

I have those as a teenager

I sleep based on the recommended guidelines and they still persist

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Retin a 0.025% might help. Laser definitely helps, talk to a dermatologist.

• +1
Stop smiling. Start mewing. Nasolabial folds = recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, tallcel, Never_Began and 1 other person

@Nibba can confirm based on your analysis of my pic? I am 23 I don't think it's going to help maybe just not make it worse.

I can't believe my atrocious lower third is ruining my BoyMaxxing by causing these old man lines (which clash hard with my youthful/feminine face).

• +1
Reactions: why am I here
@Nibba can confirm based on your analysis of my pic? I am 23 I don't think it's going to help maybe just not make it worse.

I can't believe my atrocious lower third is ruining my BoyMaxxing by causing these old man lines (which clash hard with my youthful/feminine face).
Widen your palate and drive your maxilla forwards.

• +1
There are face excercisesfor it

• +1
Not sure about that. I saw many flatfaced fucks with recessed jaws and maxilla having 0 nasolabial folds. I th8nk it has mpre to do with bloat distribution

• +1
Not sure about that. I saw many flatfaced fucks with recessed jaws and maxilla having 0 nasolabial folds. I th8nk it has mpre to do with bloat distribution

You honor me by using your first post in my thread.

Starstruck

Recessed maxilla boyos represent

• +1
itachimaxx

• +1
I'm 23 as well, it's amazing that progress through Mewing is still possible at this age. I guess the LDAR lifestyle has really paid off, because you age less quicker. Just keep Mewing.

• +1
Concealer daily or fillers

• +1
I'm 23 as well, it's amazing that progress through Mewing is still possible at this age. I guess the LDAR lifestyle has really paid off, because you age less quicker. Just keep Mewing.

@Mewcel

Age less quicker from mewing?

How do I mew? I never have done it before. I wouldn't know where to start. Do I need to do it every second I'm awake?

If mewing will get me a Nihonese mommygf I will mew until the cows come home.

My nasolabial folds could possibly be because I have extremely chubby cheeks (which give me my BoyMaxx halo).

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
@Mewcel

How do I mew? I never have done it before. I wouldn't know where to start. Do I need to do it every second I'm awake?

My nasolabial folds could possibly be because I have extremely chubby cheeks (which give me my BoyMaxx halo).
Every second of your day must be spent M E W I N G

• +1

Yeah @Weishaupt is spot on. I recognized your recessed chin and short mandible immediately in your pic. Mewing will do nothing for you past age 22-23, so I suggest surgery if you truly wish to ascend

• +1
@Mewcel

No you age less quicker from LDAR. Focus Mewing at day first, HardMewing in your sleep is not possible, but resting your tongue on your palate is (this is AdvancedMewing). If you don't know where to start refer to this concise article, it has a handy step by step guide. https://the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/

Chubby cheeks is not very attractive, you want to slim that down by developing the right facial muscles. This is done by Mewing.

• +1
Yeah @Weishaupt is spot on. I recognized your recessed chin and short mandible immediately in your pic. Mewing will do nothing for you past age 22-23, so I suggest surgery if you truly wish to ascend

If that's what it takes to have qt Jap waifu I'd do it.

We will discuss surgery after I return from Japan. If as I am I can get qt nice nip girls then it's unnecessary.

No you age less quicker from LDAR. Focus Mewing at day first, HardMewing in your sleep is not possible, but resting your tongue on your palate is (this is AdvancedMewing). If you don't know where to start refer to this concise article, it has a handy step by step guide. https://the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/

Chubby cheeks is not very attractive, you want to slim that down by developing the right facial muscles. This is done by Mewing.

Interesting, I'll look into it. Appreciated!

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
If that's what it takes to have qt Jap waifu I'd do it.

We will discuss surgery after I return from Japan. If as I am I can get qt nice nip girls then it's unnecessary.
Hey man good luck. I everything works out for you homie. Keep us updated and tbh you should have no prob over there. For what it's worth, you may not be as pretty as me yet, but you're still a gl guy

• +1
Hey man good luck. I everything works out for you homie. Keep us updated and tbh you should have no prob over there. For what it's worth, you may not be as pretty as me yet, but you're still a gl guy

BlushShy

I'm going to live update everything. My LooksMax boyos will be with me every step of the way.

Not always true. You can have an average non-recessed maxilla and still have them because your zygos are protruding. With protruding zygos you always want above average forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245