I just researched it and it might turn me into a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Detn86
I have thin lips, is there a legit way to make them thicker
many such cases among whitecels. get lip fat transfer, it's permanent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
I just researched it and it might turn me into a faggot
It's what all the white boys with thin lips are getting.

tbh imo anyone who chooses they want bigger lips is gay in my opinion. You better pray you don't end up in prison, because I guarantee you will be sucking dick

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Is your lower lip bigger than your top lip? Lift lip can make your top lift bigger and its reduce size of your phili.

It's what all the white boys with thin lips are getting.

tbh imo anyone who chooses they want bigger lips is gay in my opinion. You better pray you don't end up in prison, because I guarantee you will be sucking dick
But I am a whitecel and have thin lips

T
Is your lower lip bigger than your top lip? Lift lip can make your top lift bigger and its reduce size of your phili.
They look equal

But I am a whitecel and have thin lips
This is normal.

Why do you fuckers try to copy everything about black people?

First it was our bums, now the lips. What's gonna be next? Our noses?

• +1
This is normal.

Why do you fuckers try to copy everything about black people?

First it was our bums, now the lips. What's gonna be next? Our noses?
nigga shut the fuck up you're writing on the comptuer invented by a white man using the internet also invented by a white man

so stop barking nobody wants to copy your gorilla ugly ass nose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, arabcelxxx, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
7ECB2ADA 9E8C 4D77 A93E 63EE3AD0A8F6
73A02173 DC36 4A16 9861 30C65A72A587
B25B373E A4AF 481C 9A42 B85FCE664861
396D492B 05B2 47C4 9A69 D324D2BBF117
7104DD96 B7DD 4D11 9A05 566CECB9728E
5907FD47 4ECD 4DAD B0AD EA773DA89228
299E35D3 75D6 450A B879 6FDFE1EED1CE
9E4FE290 4982 48FD AAF5 299457C5D52A
AFA78E8C 3614 4629 A20B 993851EABE81

negl for me it was overnight i just randomly got thick lips before when i had thin lips maybe itll happen for u if u pray to gandy but why is it that i have thick lips but i am not a prettyboy ?

nigga shut the fuck up you're writing on the comptuer invented by a white man using the internet also invented by a white man

so stop barking nobody wants to copy your gorilla ugly ass nose
How does using equipment invented by the white man equate to getting surgery to look like us?

You hate us because you jealous of us and want to be like us, but you can never be like us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
How does using equipment invented by the white man equate to getting surgery to look like us?

You hate us because you jealous of us and want to be like us, because you can never be like us
It's better to looksmax to suit your pheno for congruency and not to pick and mix features from other races unless if you're mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It's better to looksmax to suit your pheno for congruency and not to pick and mix features from other races unless if you're mixed.
bro big lips on men just look gay if you are not black and getting surgery to get big lips is just even more gayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Xangsane
bro big lips on men just look gay if you are not black
I'd say they look gay on whites, not just non blacks.

Ma sha allah, big lips to pleasure big cocked men

View attachment 1917296View attachment 1917297View attachment 1917298View attachment 1917299View attachment 1917300View attachment 1917301View attachment 1917302View attachment 1917303View attachment 1917304
negl for me it was overnight i just randomly got thick lips before when i had thin lips maybe itll happen for u if u pray to gandy but why is it that i have thick lips but i am not a prettyboy ?
im praying for u brother, u need Jesus in ur life to stop this OCD im sure u have. u just keep thinking and doing the same things, no change, like a cycle. I hope u can realize ur mistakes before its too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Xangsane, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Don't listen to @Xangsane, he's a nice guy and won't tell you the truth.

The truth is you look gay bitch
I personally advise others to looksmaxx according to their ethnicity otherwise they'll look a bit off.

They work? Do you think they sell it in turkey
Yes, they are sold everywhere.

You may also look into lip lift, botox lip flip and v-y lip augmentation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
im praying for u brother, u need Jesus in ur life to stop this OCD im sure u have. u just keep thinking and doing the same things, no change, like a cycle. I hope u can realize ur mistakes before its too late
what mistakes? also i cant help my compulsiveness i have to do certain routines or i go crazy like if i hit my pillow on the left side i have to do itr ont he right or if i accidentally make a mouth noise i have to do it repeatedly before i go to bed i check every drawer every closet every little open space and i sleep with a weapon just in case any of my old bullies tries to hurt me in my hotel im staying at right now

what mistakes? also i cant help my compulsiveness i have to do certain routines or i go crazy like if i hit my pillow on the left side i have to do itr ont he right or if i accidentally make a mouth noise i have to do it repeatedly before i go to bed i check every drawer every closet every little open space and i sleep with a weapon just in case any of my old bullies tries to hurt me in my hotel im staying at right now
U is sick

U is sick
how am i sick? maybe clinically i have schizophrenia clinical anorexia anemia OCD paranoia anxiety bipolar disorder allergies etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Like with every failo, hgh is the cure :chad:
19268 1300x600

get a couple of bees to sting you in the lips

All the Z list celebs in the uk get lip filler, along with the veneers, fake tan, & shit tattoos

• +1
flared teeth, fillers, bimax

You hate us because you jealous of us and want to be like us, but you can never be like us
i hate your kind because i despise it same way i hate cockroaches and smelly homeless people

they just disgust me

not everything is out of jealousy - stop projecting your inner feelings on me