How to get totally lean abs?

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I'm becoming more and more desperate as to what the actual fuck I'm doing wrong when trying to get rid of my subhuman belly fat. I've starvation maxxed at auschwitz levels for 6 weeks while consuming 120gramms of protein per day, and went down 5kg, I'm officially underweight now and STILL have zero visible abs. In fact, it looks as if my belly fat hasn't reduced by a single gramm.

I go to the gym 3 times per weeks so I really don't know WHAT EXACTLY the issue is. Vitamine and hormone levels are totally normal.

Anyone has a guess? Am I just a hopeless, subhuman motherfucker who deserves nothing but ethernal suffering and punishment?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Lmao, .👽. and 6 others
Do you do DIRECT ab work? Hanging leg raises, ab wheel rollouts etc? You should be gymcelling 5 days a week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 15899, Wallenberg and 5 others
Do you do DIRECT ab work? Hanging leg raises, ab wheel rollouts etc? You should be gymcelling 5 days a week
Only very little, actually.

• JFL
Reactions: NarrowJaw and .👽.
Where my gymcel niggas at? I know a lot about jaw surgery but not so much about gym

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam
IDK
I dont train abs at all and have visible abs at about 18 percent bf
shoulders, arms and back mog, abs is useless

• +1
Reactions: Dante13 and Kmscurry
some people just dont have abs genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, NarrowJaw, noodlelover and 4 others
I'm becoming more and more desperate as to what the actual fuck I'm doing wrong when trying to get rid of my subhuman belly fat. I've starvation maxxed at auschwitz levels for 6 weeks while consuming 120gramms of protein per day, and went down 5kg, I'm officially underweight now and STILL have zero visible abs. In fact, it looks as if my belly fat hasn't reduced by a single gramm.
I go to the gym 3 times per weeks so I really don't know WHAT EXACTLY the issue is. Vitamine and hormone levels are totally normal.

Anyone has a guess? Am I just a hopeless, subhuman motherfucker who deserves nothing but ethernal suffering and punishment?
How much do you weigh and at what height? I have a belly at -10 kgs so imagine how much of a subhuman i am
Tbh i don’t think it’s possible to have visible abs on more than 10% bf and a marathon runner twink physique like -20 -25 kg your height in cm, with average genetics srs:feelswhy::(
Im trying my best to fill up my natty potential but its not working as intended
This is exactly why people roid to hell and back in the fitness community ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I think you need stronger abs. I have the same issue currently, visible abs but they aren't protruding at all.

When I was in high school, I used to do parkour and gymnastics and shit so my abs were giga strong and I had a male model 6 pack. Now that I haven't done that for years, all my core muscles deteriorated and my abs look unimpressive. I need to get motivation to do ab work but I hate doing it so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 1 other person

25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine every morning and don’t eat for 4-5 hours.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
How much do you weigh and at what height? I have a belly at -10 kgs so imagine how much of a subhuman i am
Tbh i don’t think it’s possible to have visible abs on more than 10% bf and a marathon runner twink physique like -20 -25 kg your height in cm, with average genetics srs:feelswhy::(
Im trying my best to fill up my natty potential but its not working as intended
This is exactly why people roid to hell and back in the fitness community ;)
6'4.5 almost 6'5 and 75kg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, VenezuelansUSER, oldcelloser and 1 other person
165 lbs really? I wonder why you don't look lean. I look DYEL at 190 lbs right now and only a bit taller than you.

I think your ab muscles are the problem assuming you have a good hormonal profile.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, NarrowJaw, oldcelloser and 1 other person
I think you need stronger abs. I have the same issue currently, visible abs but they aren't protruding at all.

When I was in high school, I used to do parkour and gymnastics and shit so my abs were giga strong and I had a male model 6 pack. Now that I haven't done that for years, all my core muscles deteriorated and my abs look unimpressive. I need to get motivation to do ab work but I hate doing it so much.
Mirin I've never seen my abs my entire life and I'm so convinced to get tothat point as well. I'll now go to the gym 4 times a week, do intervall fasting and rely my diet even more on protein until christmas and in the worst case I'll buy injection lipolysis and inject myself

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
165 lbs really? I wonder why you don't look lean. I look DYEL at 190 lbs right now and only a bit taller than you.

I think your ab muscles are the problem assuming you have a good hormonal profile.
Dude I look extremely lean people have even started commenting on it BUT my face and belly remain chubby looking it's just comically fucked up for me

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I'll fix my face with bimax ans implants yes and my belly will probably be brutally fixed as well, I have some old books on KGB agent workouts (like 2 hour cardio and fight training sets and shit) I'll do that plus gym and injection lipo to get rid of that shit down there

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa and TrestIsBest
Dude I look extremely lean people have even started commenting on it BUT my face and belly remain chubby looking it's just comically fucked up for me
Same. My face is leaner than ever but still very chubby in comparison to my body. Probably just the narrow mandible coming into play.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Same. My face is leaner than ever but still very chubby in comparison to my body. Probably just the narrow mandible coming into play.
Yeah narrow mandible is a death tier failo I think about it every day :feelsrope: 😭

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., oldcelloser and Deleted member 7725
Have you at least made newbie gains first? Get to 1/2/3/4 and then do a serious cut.

I'll fix my face with bimax ans implants yes and my belly will probably be brutally fixed as well, I have some old books on KGB agent workouts (like 2 hour cardio and fight training sets and shit) I'll do that plus gym and injection lipo to get rid of that shit down there
Yeah narrow mandible is a death tier failo I think about it every day :feelsrope: 😭
I was just going to ask you about your face : blackpill: because face is everything

I've seen zero mentions of you tracking your calories daily on myfitnesspal or cronometer. Unless you accurately track your calories every day you will never ever be lean.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Wallenberg, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
get leaner, train your abs, patience

• Hmm...
Yep i am telling you you need to lose even more and be like 62-65 skeletor sub 10% bf
Either that or roid if you want leanness

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Acromegaly_Chad
Yep i am telling you you need to lose even more and be like 62-65 skeletor sub 10% bf
Either that or roid if you want leanness
Probably true. I will brutally torture my body the next few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
You have to do cardio, runners have very low bodyfat.
Eating a lot and getting your deficit from cardio is the best for body comp, and keep lifting all the time and train your abs for hypertrophy, with weights/machines. Intermitent fasting helps too.

You need very subhuman genetics to fail with this plan, if you do, then maybe try roids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Acromegaly_Chad
L-sit pullups/chinups, hanging leg raises (side to side and variation for obliques), weighted crunches, side bends on the cable machine (free weighted side bends offer no real resistance for obliques as the free weight just pulls straight down whereas you want it to pull to the side)

> be sure to eat a few omega3 fats, fiber, vitamin, etc
> train 5 times a week
> do an accurate warm up (same exercises of actual workout but low weight)
> do 12 sets everytime you want to train a muscle group
> don't forget to train neck and legs
> do 10 minutes of cardio everytime you hit the gym

Now your metabolism is so fast that it's impossible to still have belly fat
unless ur ethnic with famine belly

• JFL
HIIT

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Eat clean once or twice a day in a 4 hour window, and do 10 minutes of cardio at least 3 times a week. Take at least 10,000 iu of vitamin d3, 100 mcg of k2, magnesium, omega 3 (can be from soaked chia seeds) and vitamin A (beta carotene) everyday.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Acromegaly_Chad
You're skinny-fat with no muscle

Mirin my hollow cheeks at 15%bf?
but I’m also like you , terrible ab genetics , almost seems impossible to get them to pop

bruh you dont train abs and expect to get a sixpack wtf?:lul:

i mean yea being lean is crucial or you wouldn't see your abs behind all the fat but it doesnt matter when your abs are weak af.

also its genetics i guess on some people you see the abs slightly when they are lean. also did you measure your Bodyfat? being low weight doesnt mean low bodyfat

• +1
I kind of have the same problem. I think it's just genetic fat distribution.

I don't think the rectus abdominus has that much hypertrophy potential TBH.

I think spot reduction liposuction might help.

You're loosing about 1.8 lbs a week which is perfect for muscle retention, so you're doing good there.

Every one stores body fat in different places so you are going to have to keep going with your cut. Like you, my belly is the last place I loose it and i'll have ripped arms, legs, and a lean face before my belly fat is all gone.

Hunger also increases as you get closer to good looking because your genetics want you to be incel. More than likely your genetics are optimized to survive small famines instead of being able to date in 2021, so you are going to have to over come that.

So everything is about controlling hunger to make it possible to get to that weight, as well as sustainable. I suggest you read lots of books, and watch lots of fitness youtubers to always be looking for more tips and tricks to controlling hunger. But here are some things that I have found so far (I'm always learning):

1. Eat at the same time every day.
2. Get good sleep. (Get 10 mins minimum sunlight in the morning for this, and some sunlight in the after noon. I do my running in the morning for this reason)
3. Do HITT Everday.
4. Do more intense cardio. Where ever you are at, increase the intensity of your cardio just a little bit (always be increasing it) and this will help you control hunger more. But remember to not run more than 2 miles or so a day, or you will loose muscle mass and become disgusting. In studies I've heard about, a 20 minute HITT exercise caused muscle gain for the subjects but a 6 mile run caused muscle loss, and a 10 mile run caused greater muscle loss. So short, intense cardio. Increase the intensity to reduce hunger.
5. NEVER eat Nuts. They are extremely calorie dense and you will over eat them. Just because they are healthy, doesn't mean they won't make you fat. They will.
6. NEVER eat processed foods. They don't have fiber in them which means they don't fill you up like they should. Even if they have fiber, they are designed in every possible way for you to over eat them, so they will make hungrier. Not only this but they are behaviorally addictive, and doing them even once and a while will reduce how much pleasure you get from healthy foods in your brain, causing you to have the impulse to eat them again, and again, and then you're fucked.
7. Reading health books, learning nutrition science helps you avoid processed foods because you understand how different foods shred up your insides, destabilize hormonal processes, cause all kinds of internal damage in your body to your brain, blood vessels and other organs, and completely fuck you up.
7. ONLY drink water. Zero calorie soda, will fuck up your ability to be satiated from food and cause you to over eat.
8. Weigh yourself everyday, make sure you are moving in the right direction. Your weight varies greatly so once a week isn't accurate enough to know if you are moving in the right direction, until it's like a month or two too late and you've gained a bunch of fat.
9. Eat Slowly. It takes a while for your satiation signals to activate so eat slowly. If you eat quickly, by the time you become satisfied, it will have become too late and you'll have gained fat.
10. Don't eat in front of ANY entertainment. Entertainment distracts you from your satiation signals and you'll keep on binging. You could also keep eating because your getting pleasure from the food and the entertainment. It fucks you up, don't do it.
11. Don't stuff yourself. Never feel stuffed, just pay attention to when you feel satisfied and then put the rest of your food back in your fridge for tomorrow.
12. This one might be personal, but for me I've found eating my first meal later in the day around 11am and having a smaller eating window (So I do my running in a fasted state when the sun comes up, and stay in fasted state for a few hours), may help. I mainly do it for the potential health and anti-aging benefits though.
13. Meditate or do yoga. Lowered stress reduces over eating. I just meditate for a few minutes between each set in the gym to be more time efficient. Basically paying full attention to my breathing and allowing my body to become relaxed.

Anyways, that's all I've figured out so far and it's helped me but it becomes more challenging the lower body fat percentage you get, so I will have to keep finding and implementing more tips, as well as doing the stuff I already know better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, highschoolneverends and PYT

Try eating small meals of 80 % protein more often (or when hungry)

i tried keto and fasting but it doesnt really work, I think its a diet for fat people

to get cut you probably need to go on a body building style cut and up cardio

• +1
Stop eating like a fuckin pig simple

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
You have to do cardio, runners have very low bodyfat.
Eating a lot and getting your deficit from cardio is the best for body comp, and keep lifting all the time and train your abs for hypertrophy, with weights/machines. Intermitent fasting helps too.

You need very subhuman genetics to fail with this plan, if you do, then maybe try roids.
how much cardio?

i don’t need abs tbh i need the fat pad on my dick to disappear so i can get an inch

• +1
Reactions: Syndicate619
how much cardio?

i don’t need abs tbh i need the fat pad on my dick to disappear so i can get an inch

eat meat bruh

fat pads is feminine. They must be gone immediately

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and PYT
Send me a pic in dms bro, unironically I’m like one of 2 users here who knows shit ab fitness and gym

second user being @ht-normie-ascending

eat meat bruh

fat pads is feminine. They must be gone immediately
i do eat meat i don’t know what else to do

i’m 6’2 and 160 lbs

If you are lean maxed at 18 years old without abs, they wont ever come. Having abs is 90 percent genetics. You can cut down to 1 percent body fat and still not have them, you get them with GENETICS.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
how much cardio?

As much as you can do and lift too. The more cardio you do the more bodyfat you melt, that's how it works.

• Woah
As much as you can do and lift too. The more cardio you do the more bodyfat you melt, that's how it works.
12 sets per muscle group including small shit like triceps?

tbh all I really give a fuck about is my dick, i’m 6’2 160 with a 1 inch fat pad:feelsree:

the muscles and lean face is a plus

cardio dumbass, lifting weights won't even help much all gymcels lose weight by diet not weights go join a boxing club

that’s what happens when ur paki ugly fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Stevensmithgerard, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others