How to give myself an eating disorder?

You don't want that shits its horrible

Dont eat nigga

• +1
Reactions: dgzty and iblamehumphrey
Dont eat nigga

My mind will try to justify and rationalize why I should eat.
For example, I go to the gym, and my brain will say "well you should have a pre and post workout meal/snack" or else I will be tired.
Then I just lose track, etc.

My mind will try to justify and rationalize why I should eat.
For example, I go to the gym, and my brain will say "well you should have a pre and post workout meal/snack" or else I will be tired.
Then I just lose track, etc.
Then stay fat nigga

• JFL
Reactions: dgzty
theres a thread covering the Big 3 Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, and Retatrutide, those are injections making your life way easier

theres a thread covering the Big 3 Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, and Retatrutide, those are injections making your life way easier
I asked my doctor and he said there is no reason for me to do it and should try keto. :feelswhy:

Being overweight is worse.
bruh eds are horrible especially if you are still growing, i have one from my mum fucking with my diet from 7-13 and i didnt even try to treat it until i was nearly 17. i would eat like 1000-1500 cals(1 meal rest junk) daily for nearly a decade during my development when i should of been eating 1000 more.

I asked my doctor and he said there is no reason for me to do it and should try keto. :feelswhy:
yh because doctors are pussies ngl. id say make your own research but you can get those privately without your doctors approval

you force yourself to vomit after EVERY meal

Don't do it bro-You won't get the result you want. You are gonna end up losing a lot of muscle and get really sick. Instead you should lift weights and lose fat slowly this way you'll maintain all of your muscle while being healthy. You can lose 1-2 pounds a week safely

5'7. 165lbs
Don't do it bro-You won't get the result you want. You are gonna end up losing a lot of muscle and get really sick. Instead you should lift weights and lose fat slowly this way you'll maintain all of your muscle while being healthy. You can lose 1-2 pounds a week safely
this!

I have a flight to Europe in 3 weeks and I want to lose 10 pounds. Possible?
I mean it’s possible it wont be all fat tho you will lose muscle and water weight.

I have a flight to Europe in 3 weeks and I want to lose 10 pounds. Possible?
Of course it's possible but you will lose 5 Pounds of pure muscle trust me that's a lot. You're not obese or anything don't stress about this. You are only 7 pounds overweight and you don't need to lose all that before you go to Europe. You can sustainably lose 6 pounds of fat in 3 weeks but only if you eat a lot of protein, lift weights, and stay in a 1,000 calorie deficit. You need to understand that the goal is FAT loss and not weight loss. Fat loss is not a race it's a marathon. I would just suggest getting healthier habits and slowly lose fat over a few months and then you will be in a good place to start a bulk and build muscle. Muscle makes higher body fat percentages look lower and gives you a overall better life. You can PM me if you have more questions.

• +1
Reactions: Junko