How to gymcel the fastest?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So how should I gymcel for maximum efficiency? I do some sports but I want to put on some size since I was skinny my whole life. Maybe that'll even have an impact on my face since resistance training and calorie surplus increases testosterone and I'm pretty sure I'm low T
Can gymcelling increase my PSL by 0.5 or even 1 point?

Currently at 142 pounds, height is 5'9

the fastest? roids

Natty lifting won't get you far, and you'll probably go bald with roids. Either way, you'll just be compensating for height. Lose bodyfat for facial gains and worry about filling up t-shirts later.

Great Biacronmial/Biilliac
Good Ribcage
> I can tell just from rib cage OP has a deep voice

Good Natty Potential
Could be a Slayer in a year naturally with good diet/workout plan

Ideal Slayer Body

You’ve got the foundations of a pyramid. Build from it slowly and consistently then you can be looking like a sexy mofo

Gymcelling doesn't add any PSL points.

They call it gym'celling' for a reason, OP.

Thanks for the answers, what would be the ideal training system for a beginner? I think a full body workout with Squats, Bench and Rows maybe and some isolating exercises for abs, arms and calves

Gymcelling doesn't add any PSL points.

They call it gym'celling' for a reason, OP.

Hm so PSL is only facewise?
Gymcelling would still improve attractiveness since I'm pretty incel

Thanks for the answers, what would be the ideal training system for a beginner? I think a full body workout with Squats, Bench and Rows maybe and some isolating exercises for abs, arms and calves

Hm so PSL is only facewise?
Gymcelling would still improve attractiveness since I'm pretty incel

No, face is what matters I'm afraid. Adding muscle is like, umm...the cherry on a cake. But your face is the cake. And if your face is shit, it's like a bad tasting cake, where a cherry won't make any difference. Get what I mean?

Well you still read stories about average guys with good bodies slaying regularly, and I know a guy personally whos not good looking but gymcelled to the max and has high E girls interested in him.
Thats what keeps my hopes high

Well you still read stories about average guys with good bodies slaying regularly, and I know a guy personally whos not good looking but gymcelled to the max and has high E girls interested in him.
Thats what keeps my hopes high
Yea it works, guys with below average faces but good gymcelled body can slay easily.

https://lookism.net/Thread-0-5-10-gymcel-is-slaying-on-Tinder
https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pi...ADS-REALROB-GTFIH-EARTHSHATTERING-REVELATIONS
https://lookism.net/Thread-Mulatto-...es-in-Germany-in-a-few-days-TINDER-EXPERIMENT