How To Have Game With Women [GUIDE]

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Alot of guys wonder how to improve their game with women, so today I have a few tips on how you can improve your game without any of that fake scripted bs.

1. Be Happy- If you're not happy this can affect your game a lot. Your game will sound forced and scripted. You have to truly be happy and enthusiastic with what you're doing. Give latin grins and give happy vibes. This way, you'll say the right things.

2. Be High Energy- You can't be low energy and have good game. You should be the loud and very energetic. You do not wanna be depressing. You wanna exert energy in a boss way. Mike The Situation from Jersey Shore is an expert at this. If you're at a party, dance and be very sociable. Low energy makes you look tired and your game will be wack.

3. Look Good- I'm not referring to facial features when I say this. You must get your swag up. Get a nice haircut and look swagged out. If you look good you feel good and will have more confidence with women. Your swag and vibes will attrack these women and you can get them in the bag with your game and wordplay.

4. Love Rejections- You must actively seek rejection from women. This will take away the fear to approach them. You must seek it like a fearless warrior. Rejection gives great experience to improve your game. If you've never approached women and fear rejection, I implore you to get rejected 10 times so that you get experience and see that rejection isn't anything. Me personally I love getting rejection by women because it helps my game and acts like a warmup. For every 1 rejection is 5 more kisses from different girls in the club!

5. Have An Abundance Mentality- There are 4.5 billion women on this planet. If just 1% like you, that would be 45 MILLION women on earth who like you. That's an insane amount of options and if even only 1% in the world like you you'd never be able to meet all of them. No reason to fear rejection or get hung up on a girl with that many options.

6. Be In The Present & Do NOT Be In Your Head- You must be in the present when spitting game to women. If you're up in your head, you might get anxious and become awkward with her. Just take a deep breath and converse with her. Do not think about the future or the past. Just think about talking with her.

7. Be Yourself- That's literally it. Be yourself. Dont try to act a certain way to impress her or any of that. Forget all of those guys telling you you must act like this guy or that guy. When you try to be someone else you develop multiple personality disorder. Just be yourself. As I said, if even 1% of women like you for you, you'd never be able to meet all of them and being yourself is the easiest for natural game.

With these steps, you'll be able to develop natural authentic godly game in no time.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, NonChadSlayer, tyronelite and 17 others
Put some respect

Real Guide:

Get LL

Take Roids

Get a HT and dye hair Black

Put in Blue Contacts

Get Fillers to fix face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 19281, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 13 others
Solid but tfw depressed

2017 blackpillers: Lefort 1 or rope
2019: gymmaxx and skincare
2021: just be NT bro
2022: just have game bro

What's next? good personality?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, chawaje, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 12 others
Game is fake. I have no confidence and even stutter when talking to Asian girls and just approach asian girls cuz I’m mulatto. If I wasn’t mulatto it would truly be over for me.
imagine being white like me

its over with asian girls if youre white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3946 and AlexBrown84
Real Guide:

Get LL

Take Roids

Get a HT and dye hair Black

Put in Blue Contacts

Get Fillers to fix face
What you mean is how to be an awkward virgin for life forever guide. Blue contacts is gayest shit I've ever read. I've never seen a man do that in my life lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Chintuck22 and Warlow
What you mean is how to be an awkward virgin for life forever guide. Blue contacts is gayest shit I've ever read. I've never seen a man do that in my life lmao
@Amnesia

@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yeah because you live in puerto rico, do you people even have enough money to spend on contacts.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Alot of guys wonder how to improve their game with women, so today I have a few tips on how you can improve your game without any of that fake scripted bs.

1. Be Happy- If you're not happy this can affect your game a lot. Your game will sound forced and scripted. You have to truly be happy and enthusiastic with what you're doing. Give latin grins and give happy vibes. This way, you'll say the right things.

2. Be High Energy- You can't be low energy and have good game. You should be the loud and very energetic. You do not wanna be depressing. You wanna exert energy in a boss way. Mike The Situation from Jersey Shore is an expert at this. If you're at a party, dance and be very sociable. Low energy makes you look tired and your game will be wack.

3. Look Good- I'm not referring to facial features when I say this. You must get your swag up. Get a nice haircut and look swagged out. If you look good you feel good and will have more confidence with women. Your swag and vibes will attrack these women and you can get them in the bag with your game and wordplay.

4. Love Rejections- You must actively seek rejection from women. This will take away the fear to approach them. You must seek it like a fearless warrior. Rejection gives great experience to improve your game. If you've never approached women and fear rejection, I implore you to get rejected 10 times so that you get experience and see that rejection isn't anything. Me personally I love getting rejection by women because it helps my game and acts like a warmup. For every 1 rejection is 5 more kisses from different girls in the club!

5. Have An Abundance Mentality- There are 4.5 billion women on this planet. If just 1% like you, that would be 45 MILLION women on earth who like you. That's an insane amount of options and if even only 1% in the world like you you'd never be able to meet all of them. No reason to fear rejection or get hung up on a girl with that many options.

6. Be In The Present & Do NOT Be In Your Head- You must be in the present when spitting game to women. If you're up in your head, you might get anxious and become awkward with her. Just take a deep breath and converse with her. Do not think about the future or the past. Just think about talking with her.

7. Be Yourself- That's literally it. Be yourself. Dont try to act a certain way to impress her or any of that. Forget all of those guys telling you you must act like this guy or that guy. When you try to be someone else you develop multiple personality disorder. Just be yourself. As I said, if even 1% of women like you for you, you'd never be able to meet all of them and being yourself is the easiest for natural game.

With these steps, you'll be able to develop natural authentic godly game in no time.
Super good thread, I can tell you get women IRL without seeing your face

• JFL
Yeah because you live in puerto rico, do you people even have enough money to spend on contacts.
I live in United States right now. If a male gets colored contacts he's automatically a gay loser

• JFL
Super good thread, I can tell you get women IRL without seeing your face
Obviously they see my face and latin grin while I spit my game. What does seeing my face have to do with it?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Obviously they see my face and latin grin while I spit my game. What does seeing my face have to do with it?
If they're not attracted to you no amount of game will be good, if you're attractive in the first place there will be women attracted to you and to your game

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
If they're not attracted to you no amount of game will be good, if you're attractive in the first place there will be women attracted to you and to your game
Women are attracted to your game, vibes and mentals firstly. Face is the least important factor in the real world.

latin game is something else man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3789
contradicted your own thread=that's tuffff
How did I contradict myself? Its obvious they will see face if you spit game. What's so important about it? If you're face looks nervous and uptight, you'll scare them off with your vibes. You must master latin grin

and look good

fantástico puesto, pana

Get out of here

You are like 6’5 bro none of this game shit has done anything for you it’s all your height

Bitches say I got a chill vibe. This one girl would not stfu about my chill vibe. In reality I didn’t give a shit about what she had to say so I rolled with it. Spit some game @Playboypuertorican

U want some real game @Playboypuertorican this is how u approach women. When u see them come to your local gas station hideout, u bamboozle her with your guys and go “bitch come get with this pimpin” “aye say bitch come get some real deal izm” “aye bitch say where u from bitch cause this our side” “aye bitch if u wanna get on this side ah town u gotta get down with the crown hoe”.

Game is cope, Face and low inhib is all you need.

Step 1: Leave this forum

Personalitypill ruined me as an autist :feelsrope: