How to hide dark circles under your eyes

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

Choose a concealer

Part 1: Concealer Formula

First, things first, do not pick a formula that gives coverage that is too sheer. The darker your circles, the fuller the coverage needed. Generally, you have four options, cake, stick, cream, or pen. I would suggest using a stick, cream or pen.

Cake Concealers: A cake concealer will give the heaviest coverage; however, it can be far too dense for most people and needs to be applied with caution for that very reason.

Stick & Cream Concealers: Sticks and creams fall next in line as far as thickness, and both give great medium to heavy coverage. The difference, however, is sticks work best on oily skin or in warmer months. When it’s hot outside, sticks tend to stay put and won’t rub off as easily. In contrast, creams work better in colder months, as well as on dry and mature skin. Of the two, creams are the most moisturizing.

Pen Concealers: Lastly, we have pens, which provide generally light to medium coverage. If you have very dark circles, they might not provide enough help with hiding. A plus, however, is that pens do work quite well if you have fine lines under your eyes. Being a thinner formula, they won’t build up too heavy, and thus, they won’t settle too much into your fine lines.

Examples of Different Concealer Formulas to Hide Dark Circles:
Screenshot 2021 04 02 12634 PM

Part 2: Color

TIP 1: To steer clear of your concealer leaving a grey cast under your eyes, you want to avoid a color that is too light and use one that is roughly just a ½ shade to 2 shades (at the very most) lighter than the skin color right below your eyes.

TIP 2: It’s important to note that most people who are looking to hide dark undereye circles may have to use a different concealer for their eyes then they use on other parts of their face. Many concealers have subtle undertones that work perfectly at countering the color of dark circles.

• Take a look at the natural undertone (color) of your dark circles first. Do your dark circles have a hint of purple to them? If so, that means they have a purple undertone, in which case, you should use a concealer with a yellow or golden tone to cancel out the purple.
  • If you notice some redness, you want to look for a concealer with an olive tone to cancel out the red. But you can also try one with a yellow tone and see if that covers sufficiently.
  • If your dark circles have a blue or brown undertone, look for a concealer with an orange or peach tone.
  • Darker skin tones will do better with orange. Lighter skin tones do best with peach. More on selecting concealer undertones…
TIP 3: A third alternative could be opting for an actual color-correcting cream or primer as opposed to a concealer that happens to have a subtle undertone. You would need to use it along with a regular concealer that is close to the color of your skin.

• In that instance, you could apply the color corrector cream first.
  • Then you would take your regular concealer and lightly pat or tap it in on top. Since color-correcting creams are not generally subtle, a concealer on top of it is definitely a must!

Apply the concealer

1) First, always prep the skin using an eye moisturizer, allow it to settle into your skin for a few minutes. An eye cream always helps with a smooth application.

2) Optional, you can apply your foundation next (full face and under the eyes) or wait until after having applied your concealer.

3) Next, swipe some of the concealer on the back of your hand to warm it up a bit. The natural heat from your hand will soften it and make for better blending.

4) Using your concealer brush, apply the concealer in the shape of an upside-down triangle. Just think of the base of the triangle as resting below your eye.

What I like to do is create the outline of the triangle with my brush, then I will go back in with my brush and semi-fill it in with a few lines, dots, or dashes. When filling in, concentrate the majority of your concealer under the eye where the dark circles are most prominent.

5) You may also want to apply some concealer to the part of your eye close to the bridge of your nose (inner corner). This area tends to get a bit shadowy and doing so can brighten and open up the eye area.

6) Don’t forget to blend beauties! You can do so by using a brush, sponge, or your fingers (the warmth from them can sometimes help). With whichever option you choose, you can go in, gently patting and tapping. Always tap and pat, never rub. You want to do this gently and with a very light hand to prevent picking back up too much concealer from the darkest areas.

Apply Concealer to the inner corner of the eye near the nose and under the eye in a triangle.

PRO TIP When Using Concealer:​

If after applying your concealer you notice an obvious undertone that doesn’t look natural (or looks very light in contrast to the rest of your face), you want to continue to use your foundation to balance the concealer’s tone out more. This can be done by lightly stippling (tapping or patting) on the foundation gently and blending out any visible transitions between the undereye area and the rest of the face. Do not sweep or rub. Using a stippling brush like this one can also help.

Final note

To recap you need:

-Eye cream

The Best Budget Eye Cream​

RoC Retinol Correxion Anti-Aging Eye Cream

$17
This well-rounded eye cream powered by retinol has a reputation for successfully tackling recurring eye related concerns: puffiness, dark circles, and crow’s feet. Because of its effectiveness and lower price tag, this anti-aging formula comes highly recommended by both dermatologists and people who want smoother under-eyes that don’t cost a small fortune.
$17 AT AMAZON
Further recommendations: (https://www.thecut.com/article/best-eye-creams-for-dark-circles.html)
-Concealer (With the correct color and formula)
-Concealer Brush

$7.00 FROM MORPHE

Makeup artist Nydia Figueroa says this small buffer brush from Morphe is "a makeup artist's dream." The brush has a fluffy yet firm, rounded tip, which provides precision and coverage.

"It helps with those hard to reach areas such as the sides of the nose and the inner corners of the eyes," Figueroa explains. "The brushes are dense so it provides full coverage and gives the concealer an airbrushed finish."

Further recommendations: (https://www.businessinsider.com/best-concealer-brush#morphes-m173-buffer-brush-3)

Here are other softmaxxes you should do

Lower Third​

Hair​

Hair Loss​

Hair Styles​

Styling Hair​

Hair Fraud​

Dyeing hair (https://www.fashionbeans.com/article/hair-dye-for-men/)
Hairline Frauding (Hat, Beanie)

Grooming​

Eye Brows​

Hair Care Routine​

Beard Care​

Eyes​

Squinting​

Eye Color​

Ice Hooding​

Skin​

Body​

Gym​

Height​

Weight Loss​

Frame Frauding​

Shoulder Pads (https://www.ebay.com/itm/shoulder-d...derwear-sleeveless-Made-in-korea/264505810255)
Wrist Frauding (Bracelet, Watch)
Neck Frauding (Headphones, Scarf, Turtleneck)
Other: (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-fraud-a-good-frame.308198/)

Clothing​

Penis​

Penis Enlargement​

Penis Extender
Jelq Guide
(https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/)
Bathmate (https://bathmatedirect.com/?oid=1&a...a4l9Qw_IaFOG82TmgUbL-Kb_LDCX7usRoCmBIQAvD_BwE)
Wieghts (https://www.healthline.com/health/penis-weights)
Routine
Nobody on PE forums gets the importance of the two stages – make bigger, keep bigger. And so nobody realises the routine is the important thing.

And your routine is going to be based on you because some of you live with parents and roommates and some live alone and workin offices or whatever.
I lived with roommates when I started this, so had to be careful.

Here’s my routine with all the elements.

1. Get up and in morning do bundled stretches and A stretches to get my dick long.
2. Then hang if I have time for 20 minutes or so to really get dick long
3. Put on sleeve and bathmate for 5-10 minutes in shower
4. If alone, then SSJ and another bathmate session
5. After bathmate, leave dick to relax a bit while I get dressed
6. Get a light weight vacuum sleeve and weight (1lb) and keep it on all day
7. During day, take sleeve off to piss and do some light A-stretches if dick doesn’t feel fatigued
8. Evening: A stretches before bed

Penis Functionality​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KLESUM, Sondern, Racky and 23 others
Grimba is definitely a foid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sondern, Lonenely sigma and 11 others
READ EVERYTHING + WE LOVE GRIMBA
200 2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 10413 and mogstar
also fix the space inside the spoiler, i got OCD

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 10413
in my experience you either use too little where it barely does anything or you use enough to actually cover them up, but then you'll have that caked up look that foids can easily spot when they're up close

aka concealing dark circles is something only foids can do because for them it's acceptable to apply make up

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
in my experience you either use too little where it barely does anything or you use enough to actually cover them up, but then you'll have that caked up look that foids can easily spot when they're up close

aka concealing dark circles is something only foids can do because for them it's acceptable to apply make up
Concealer results can look pretty believable if you do it well:
5_809f95eb-345b-46cf-b9eb-02983963e71a.jpg
maybellinefitmeconcealerbeforeafter22420.jpg
it-cosmetics-concealer-bye-bye-under-eye-before-after.jpg

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and AsGoodAsItGets
would be BotB worthy if you would link good products

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Grimba is definitely a foid. :)

Concealer results can look pretty believable if you do it well:
5_809f95eb-345b-46cf-b9eb-02983963e71a.jpg
maybellinefitmeconcealerbeforeafter22420.jpg
it-cosmetics-concealer-bye-bye-under-eye-before-after.jpg
in the first pic I can literally see the cake up look even at low res, 2nd pic is photoshopped

in the first pic I can literally see the cake up look even at low res, 2nd pic is photoshopped
Of course you can see it it's not invisible. But this view is from very up close + you are specifically looking for it. If you pick a good color and don't over do it it should be fine.

Choose a concealer

Part 1: Concealer Formula

First, things first, do not pick a formula that gives coverage that is too sheer. The darker your circles, the fuller the coverage needed. Generally, you have four options, cake, stick, cream, or pen. I would suggest using a stick, cream or pen.

Cake Concealers: A cake concealer will give the heaviest coverage; however, it can be far too dense for most people and needs to be applied with caution for that very reason.

Stick & Cream Concealers: Sticks and creams fall next in line as far as thickness, and both give great medium to heavy coverage. The difference, however, is sticks work best on oily skin or in warmer months. When it’s hot outside, sticks tend to stay put and won’t rub off as easily. In contrast, creams work better in colder months, as well as on dry and mature skin. Of the two, creams are the most moisturizing.

Pen Concealers: Lastly, we have pens, which provide generally light to medium coverage. If you have very dark circles, they might not provide enough help with hiding. A plus, however, is that pens do work quite well if you have fine lines under your eyes. Being a thinner formula, they won’t build up too heavy, and thus, they won’t settle too much into your fine lines.

Examples of Different Concealer Formulas to Hide Dark Circles:
View attachment 1070393

Part 2: Color

TIP 1: To steer clear of your concealer leaving a grey cast under your eyes, you want to avoid a color that is too light and use one that is roughly just a ½ shade to 2 shades (at the very most) lighter than the skin color right below your eyes.

TIP 2: It’s important to note that most people who are looking to hide dark undereye circles may have to use a different concealer for their eyes then they use on other parts of their face. Many concealers have subtle undertones that work perfectly at countering the color of dark circles.

• Take a look at the natural undertone (color) of your dark circles first. Do your dark circles have a hint of purple to them? If so, that means they have a purple undertone, in which case, you should use a concealer with a yellow or golden tone to cancel out the purple.
  • If you notice some redness, you want to look for a concealer with an olive tone to cancel out the red. But you can also try one with a yellow tone and see if that covers sufficiently.
  • If your dark circles have a blue or brown undertone, look for a concealer with an orange or peach tone.
  • Darker skin tones will do better with orange. Lighter skin tones do best with peach. More on selecting concealer undertones…
TIP 3: A third alternative could be opting for an actual color-correcting cream or primer as opposed to a concealer that happens to have a subtle undertone. You would need to use it along with a regular concealer that is close to the color of your skin.

• In that instance, you could apply the color corrector cream first.
  • Then you would take your regular concealer and lightly pat or tap it in on top. Since color-correcting creams are not generally subtle, a concealer on top of it is definitely a must!

Apply the concealer

1) First, always prep the skin using an eye moisturizer, allow it to settle into your skin for a few minutes. An eye cream always helps with a smooth application.

2) Optional, you can apply your foundation next (full face and under the eyes) or wait until after having applied your concealer.

3) Next, swipe some of the concealer on the back of your hand to warm it up a bit. The natural heat from your hand will soften it and make for better blending.

4) Using your concealer brush, apply the concealer in the shape of an upside-down triangle. Just think of the base of the triangle as resting below your eye.

What I like to do is create the outline of the triangle with my brush, then I will go back in with my brush and semi-fill it in with a few lines, dots, or dashes. When filling in, concentrate the majority of your concealer under the eye where the dark circles are most prominent.

5) You may also want to apply some concealer to the part of your eye close to the bridge of your nose (inner corner). This area tends to get a bit shadowy and doing so can brighten and open up the eye area.

6) Don’t forget to blend beauties! You can do so by using a brush, sponge, or your fingers (the warmth from them can sometimes help). With whichever option you choose, you can go in, gently patting and tapping. Always tap and pat, never rub. You want to do this gently and with a very light hand to prevent picking back up too much concealer from the darkest areas.

Apply Concealer to the inner corner of the eye near the nose and under the eye in a triangle.

View attachment 1070404

PRO TIP When Using Concealer:​

If after applying your concealer you notice an obvious undertone that doesn’t look natural (or looks very light in contrast to the rest of your face), you want to continue to use your foundation to balance the concealer’s tone out more. This can be done by lightly stippling (tapping or patting) on the foundation gently and blending out any visible transitions between the undereye area and the rest of the face. Do not sweep or rub. Using a stippling brush like this one can also help.

Final note

To recap you need:

-Eye cream

The Best Budget Eye Cream​

$17
This well-rounded eye cream powered by retinol has a reputation for successfully tackling recurring eye related concerns: puffiness, dark circles, and crow’s feet. Because of its effectiveness and lower price tag, this anti-aging formula comes highly recommended by both dermatologists and people who want smoother under-eyes that don’t cost a small fortune.
$17 AT AMAZON
Further recommendations: (https://www.thecut.com/article/best-eye-creams-for-dark-circles.html)
-Concealer (With the correct color and formula)
-Concealer Brush
View attachment 1070456
$7.00 FROM MORPHE

Makeup artist Nydia Figueroa says this small buffer brush from Morphe is "a makeup artist's dream." The brush has a fluffy yet firm, rounded tip, which provides precision and coverage.

"It helps with those hard to reach areas such as the sides of the nose and the inner corners of the eyes," Figueroa explains. "The brushes are dense so it provides full coverage and gives the concealer an airbrushed finish."

Further recommendations: (https://www.businessinsider.com/best-concealer-brush#morphes-m173-buffer-brush-3)

Here are other softmaxxes you should do

Lower Third​

Hair​

Hair Loss​

Hair Styles​

Styling Hair​

Hair Fraud​

Dyeing hair (https://www.fashionbeans.com/article/hair-dye-for-men/)
Hairline Frauding (Hat, Beanie)

Grooming​

Eye Brows​

Hair Care Routine​

Beard Care​

Eyes​

Squinting​

Eye Color​

Ice Hooding​

Skin​

Body​

Gym​

Height​

Weight Loss​

Frame Frauding​

Shoulder Pads (https://www.ebay.com/itm/shoulder-d...derwear-sleeveless-Made-in-korea/264505810255)
Wrist Frauding (Bracelet, Watch)
Neck Frauding (Headphones, Scarf, Turtleneck)
Other: (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-fraud-a-good-frame.308198/)

Clothing​

Penis​

Penis Enlargement​

Penis Extender
Jelq Guide
(https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/)
Bathmate (https://bathmatedirect.com/?oid=1&a...a4l9Qw_IaFOG82TmgUbL-Kb_LDCX7usRoCmBIQAvD_BwE)
Wieghts (https://www.healthline.com/health/penis-weights)
Routine
Nobody on PE forums gets the importance of the two stages – make bigger, keep bigger. And so nobody realises the routine is the important thing.

And your routine is going to be based on you because some of you live with parents and roommates and some live alone and workin offices or whatever.
I lived with roommates when I started this, so had to be careful.

Here’s my routine with all the elements.

1. Get up and in morning do bundled stretches and A stretches to get my dick long.
2. Then hang if I have time for 20 minutes or so to really get dick long
3. Put on sleeve and bathmate for 5-10 minutes in shower
4. If alone, then SSJ and another bathmate session
5. After bathmate, leave dick to relax a bit while I get dressed
6. Get a light weight vacuum sleeve and weight (1lb) and keep it on all day
7. During day, take sleeve off to piss and do some light A-stretches if dick doesn’t feel fatigued
8. Evening: A stretches before bed

Penis Functionality​

how do u get rid of bags under eye?

• +1
how do u get rid of bags under eye?

At-home treatments for puffy eyes​

If you occasionally wake up with puffy lids, these quick fixes may help. They work to reduce swelling until it naturally subsides over the course of the day.
  • Cold compresses: Cooling the area lessens inflammation and swelling by reducing blood flow. You can place anything cold, such as an ice pack, frozen bag of vegetables, chilled cucumber slices or refrigerated spoons, over closed eyes for a few minutes.
  • Hemorrhoid creams: Some people pat over-the-counter creams designed for hemorrhoid treatment under their eyes. Product ingredients such as phenylephrine narrow blood vessels to reduce swelling. But use these products with caution: They may cause irritation in this sensitive area. Also, it’s important to keep this medication from getting in your eyes.
  • Caffeine: Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it constricts blood vessels. Many cosmetics companies sell eye creams with caffeine to reduce under-eye puffiness. You can also try resting chilled tea bags (caffeinated black tea) on closed eyes.

Medical options for under-eye bags​

If you’re fed up with under-eye bags, these medical treatments can improve and even eliminate them:

Nonsurgical options
These noninvasive treatments smooth the under-eye area:
  • Filler: This treatment places a filler material (usually hyaluronic acid, which is a jelly-like substance) where the under-eye area and cheek meet to create a smooth transition. The injection is performed in a doctor’s office under local anesthetic. Results last six to 12 months.
  • Laser resurfacing: This treatment uses a laser to remove surface layers of wrinkly skin in the under-eye area and stimulate new collagen growth, resulting in firmer skin. Results can last years, depending on your skin type and sun exposure.
  • Chemical peel: A chemical peel also treats wrinkly under-eye skin by removing superficial top layers. An in-office application of a chemical solution dissolves old skin cells to reveal tighter, brighter skin. Depending on your skin type and sun exposure, results can last a few years.
Surgical option
A lower eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) is an outpatient procedure where the surgeon readjusts the fat in the lower eye area and tightens the muscle and skin to create a smooth appearance. In most cases, a lower eyelid lift gets rid of under-eye bags for life — it’s rare for people to need future touch-ups.

However, says Desai, sometimes patients require multiple therapies to treat under-eye bags, such as combining laser resurfacing with filler or an eyelid lift.

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123

If you occasionally wake up with puffy lids, these quick fixes may help. They work to reduce swelling until it naturally subsides over the course of the day.
  • Cold compresses: Cooling the area lessens inflammation and swelling by reducing blood flow. You can place anything cold, such as an ice pack, frozen bag of vegetables, chilled cucumber slices or refrigerated spoons, over closed eyes for a few minutes.
  • Hemorrhoid creams: Some people pat over-the-counter creams designed for hemorrhoid treatment under their eyes. Product ingredients such as phenylephrine narrow blood vessels to reduce swelling. But use these products with caution: They may cause irritation in this sensitive area. Also, it’s important to keep this medication from getting in your eyes.
  • Caffeine: Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it constricts blood vessels. Many cosmetics companies sell eye creams with caffeine to reduce under-eye puffiness. You can also try resting chilled tea bags (caffeinated black tea) on closed eyes.

If you’re fed up with under-eye bags, these medical treatments can improve and even eliminate them:

Nonsurgical options
  • Filler: This treatment places a filler material (usually hyaluronic acid, which is a jelly-like substance) where the under-eye area and cheek meet to create a smooth transition. The injection is performed in a doctor’s office under local anesthetic. Results last six to 12 months.
  • Laser resurfacing: This treatment uses a laser to remove surface layers of wrinkly skin in the under-eye area and stimulate new collagen growth, resulting in firmer skin. Results can last years, depending on your skin type and sun exposure.
  • Chemical peel: A chemical peel also treats wrinkly under-eye skin by removing superficial top layers. An in-office application of a chemical solution dissolves old skin cells to reveal tighter, brighter skin. Depending on your skin type and sun exposure, results can last a few years.
Surgical option
A lower eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) is an outpatient procedure where the surgeon readjusts the fat in the lower eye area and tightens the muscle and skin to create a smooth appearance. In most cases, a lower eyelid lift gets rid of under-eye bags for life — it’s rare for people to need future touch-ups.

However, says Desai, sometimes patients require multiple therapies to treat under-eye bags, such as combining laser resurfacing with filler or an eyelid lift.
thanks

• +1
Some of your threads are questionable for sure (Hentai maxxing JFL) but I'll be damned if you aren't one of the highest if not currently the highest effort users on this forum. Thanks for compiling so many guides bro.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, one job away, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Some of your threads are questionable for sure (Hentai maxxing JFL) but I'll be damned if you aren't one of the highest if not currently the highest effort users on this forum. Thanks for compiling so many guides bro.
no problem bro, just pm me if u have any guide requests!

no problem bro, just pm me if u have any guide requests!
If people keep testing me, they'll unleash horrors that the world isn't ready to see

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, curryboy123 and Deleted member 10413
people will notice that my dark circles are gone, it's like wearing colored contact lenses

people will notice that my dark circles are gone, it's like wearing colored contact lenses
People don't spend time staring at your face and memorizing details about it.
Normies can't even spot a bimax + genio most of the times and you think they'll spot your dark circles being gone.

People don't spend time staring at your face and memorizing details about it.
Normies can't even spot a bimax + genio most of the times and you think they'll spot your dark circles being gone.
I have genetic dark circles (since I was born) it would be easy to see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, SolarWind, Need2Ascend and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Be_ConfidentBro

Nonsurgical options
Surgical option

how do u get rid of eyebags with makeup tho?

WAIT. ARE THEY PERMANENT????

WAIT. ARE THEY PERMANENT????
No you have to reapply it daily. The only permanent solution is infraorbital rim implants:
Slide41.jpg
shayan-before-and-after-1a-mn.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 6695
No you have to reapply it daily. The only permanent solution is infraorbital rim implants:
Slide41.jpg
So my dark circles are permanent?
D6546C54 6016 4DEA 8A57 A11F2016CFBB

• So Sad
So my dark circles are permanent? View attachment 1091299
There are semi permanent solutions like undereye fillers:

• Hyaluronic acid fillers typically last anywhere from 9 months to 1 year.
  • Calcium hydroxylapatite typically lasts from 12 to 18 months.
  • Poly-L-lactic acid can last as long as 2 years.
  • A fat transfer may last as long as 3 years.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
There are semi permanent solutions like undereye fillers:

• Hyaluronic acid fillers typically last anywhere from 9 months to 1 year.
  • Calcium hydroxylapatite typically lasts from 12 to 18 months.
  • Poly-L-lactic acid can last as long as 2 years.
  • A fat transfer may last as long as 3 years.
So getting a normal sleep schedule wont fix them?

I can do it too. I’ll tell a bitch I’m wearing concealer and fuck her after I really don’t care

• +1
Slide41.jpg
Problem is for most people they can't get to Taban...

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
My under eye creases/ slight bags are only failo. I tried concealer, it'll help with the coloring but it doesn't help with the hollow look in bad lighting.

Great thread :love: