How to improve eye are?

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
I have a subhuman eye area and want to know if there's anything I can do to improve it, or is it really over for me?

Pics please?

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Yes there are but it depends what the problem is. Post pics

i heard mewing does it but i have naturally hooded eyes so who tf knows

Dye your eyebrows.

juss squint with eyes

i heard mewing does it but i have naturally hooded eyes so who tf knows
Mewing works, albeit extremely, extremely slowly. You need to gain support under the eye area from your bones, which requires your maxilla to be forward grown. Eye area is one of the last changes you see, I think.

Anyone looksmaxxing should be mewing either way, but my quick list of shit to improve eye area is:
- Mew consistently and hard to get results within a year and a half (ideally chew some hard gum every day too)
- Get great sleep, and do it consistently. Don't fuck the pattern up. The less support you have under your eye area from bones (bad forward facial growth), the easier you get dark circles
- Drink enough every day, and consistently. Improves skin overall.
- Actively fixing asymmetries in how your eyelids sit. Look in the mirror, if one of them is drooping, start keeping that eye a bit more open, to emulate the other eye. Eventually it becomes your natural eye position. Pretty sure the eyelid area has muscles too, otherwise you couldn't move them, right?
- And finally, spend more time in the sun and outside and less time inside and in front of a screen. If you look at a screen too much, you weaken your eyelid muscles, and your eyelids become droopy naturally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, HorseFace and LooksJourney
Mewing works, albeit extremely, extremely slowly. You need to gain support under the eye area from your bones, which requires your maxilla to be forward grown. Eye area is one of the last changes you see, I think.

Anyone looksmaxxing should be mewing either way, but my quick list of shit to improve eye area is:
- Mew consistently and hard to get results within a year and a half (ideally chew some hard gum every day too)
- Get great sleep, and do it consistently. Don't fuck the pattern up. The less support you have under your eye area from bones (bad forward facial growth), the easier you get dark circles
- Drink enough every day, and consistently. Improves skin overall.
- Actively fixing asymmetries in how your eyelids sit. Look in the mirror, if one of them is drooping, start keeping that eye a bit more open, to emulate the other eye. Eventually it becomes your natural eye position. Pretty sure the eyelid area has muscles too, otherwise you couldn't move them, right?
- And finally, spend more time in the sun and outside and less time inside and in front of a screen. If you look at a screen too much, you weaken your eyelid muscles, and your eyelids become droopy naturally.
juss squint and git hypertrophy

I'm always wearing of developing the eyelid muscles, because they have a tendency to get thick and I have visions of them ending up like this

Capture

I'm always wearing of developing the eyelid muscles, because they have a tendency to get thick and I have visions of them ending up like this

View attachment 3607
That's not how that works at all. If you keep your eyes properly open, the muscles in the eye area will get better at keeping your eyes open. You have no excuse for having a droopy upper eyelid, and that there is not what happens when you keep your eyes open. His eye is clearly asian, but he's still drooping with a lot of upper eyelid exposure. If anything, he has weak eyelid muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and fOreVER
get fat graft on upper eyelid

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo