How to improve looks

Juris

Juris

Bronze
What is the list of things to do to looksmax if you already have solid face base and frame?

Kinda depends entirely on your base, Whats your height/weight/race/hair colour/etc.

The only advice I can give without knowing what you look like is be lean like at least 12-15% bf that's one of the biggest maxxes there is. After that the maxxes kinda depend on you maybe upload a pic or describe yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Juris
Kinda depends entirely on your base, Whats your height/weight/race/hair colour/etc.

The only advice I can give without knowing what you look like is be lean like at least 12-15% bf that's one of the biggest maxxes there is. After that the maxxes kinda depend on you maybe upload a pic or describe yourself.
177cm , im currently 27% bf, white, brown eyes dark brown hair

Ok, You have a very good base, what I would recommend is lose that bf start a diet like today as 27% is fucking ridiculous you would probably improve a whole point by just cutting down to 15%.

Maybe look into coloured contacts for your eye colour I made a thread on some I brought a few days ago and people seem to think they look quite decent, I wouldn't wear them in public or at least not around people you know (family friends) but they are great for dates/photos.

Also with your hair it might be a good idea to dye it I found that when I dyed my hair to black (naturally dark brown), my appearance improved quite a bit. This really depends on you though as it might look silly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
1. Get lean 2. Improve your skin 3. Improve your fashion

Works better if you are 175+

Done and dusted that’s all u can really do without surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Ok, You have a very good base, what I would recommend is lose that bf start a diet like today as 27% is fucking ridiculous you would probably improve a whole point by just cutting down to 15%.

Maybe look into coloured contacts for your eye colour I made a thread on some I brought a few days ago and people seem to think they look quite decent, I wouldn't wear them in public or at least not around people you know (family friends) but they are great for dates/photos.

Also with your hair it might be a good idea to dye it I found that when I dyed my hair to black (naturally dark brown), my appearance improved quite a bit. This really depends on you though as it might look silly.

Yeah im already on diet tryna lose that shitty fat, and working out to gain muscle. About the eyes i think im okay with my natural color. I want to improve my facial bones like get wifer jawline and more “filled up” cheekbones to look more masculine. And the hair, i dont think the black hair would look good on me because i dont have that thick eyebrows.. i have them like actor Jensen ackles something like his

1. Get lean 2. Improve your skin 3. Improve your fashion

Works better if you are 175+

Done and dusted that’s all u can really do without surgery
Do you know any surgeries to get better wider ramus? And do the cheekbones implants look realistic or does they make face bloated?

Do you know any surgeries to get better wider ramus? And do the cheekbones implants look realistic or does they make face bloated?
Idk about surgeries bro I didn’t dive that deep into this