How to increase 6 inch wrists?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
My wrists are literally 6 inches and my neck is tiny, my clavicles go straight across like a woman and only like 18.5 inch bideltoid. My hips are wide as well, what hope is there for me? I have a huge ass that sticks out as well. Would injecting tren with my friend fix this? I am 22.

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
Bro.. your wrists get bigger by working out. Start lifiting heavy weights and you'll see results pretty damn fast, at least in the first 6 months. Same with neck.
Here's my wrists after 6 days at the gym each week:

Been doing pulls ups and push ups for 4 years as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Bitchwhipper2
Bro.. your wrists get bigger by working out. Start lifiting heavy weights and you'll see results pretty damn fast, at least in the first 6 months. Same with neck.
View attachment 1634418
nah theres only tendons and ligaments in the wrist. Lifting weights wont increase the circumference by much.
A small wrist isnt the end of the world though because generally a small wrist is ideal within bodybuilding
8B7301C9 315C 48E2 99F9 5168B71C09C7

I have a tiny wrist and it makes the rest of my arm huge

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Lawton88 and Lygodactylus
Tennis players have a larger wrist on their right arm

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Why tf are you focusing on increasing wrists :feelshaha: utter subhuman cope, focus on shot gun implant :feelsgood:

God loves you,

nah theres only tendons and ligaments in the wrist. Lifting weights wont increase the circumference by much.
A small wrist isnt the end of the world though because generally a small wrist is ideal within bodybuilding
View attachment 1634423
I have a tiny wrist and it makes the rest of my arm huge
I have tiny female wrists and a gigantic head. But good body, personally the wrists and head is a deathsentence for any martial arts :feelskek:😕

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18879
I have tiny female wrists and a gigantic head. But good body, personally the wrists and head is a deathsentence for any martial arts :feelskek:😕
yes, it's utterly soul destroying knowing that with 6 inch wrists you will never be intimidating to another man even if u are a skilled boxer/martial artist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
yes, it's utterly soul destroying knowing that with 6 inch wrists you will never be intimidating to another man even if u are a skilled boxer/martial artist.

Tbh im super big, i get mogged by girl bodies with good style hahah all good, i swear skinny dudes got the best style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
View attachment 1634418
How much did you gain

How much did you gain
I never checked, but if I were to compare my photos of before and after it does seem like there is one. Then again it's all speculation, I googled a couple minutes ago and found out it's nearly impossible to increase the size of your wrists. So who knows.
Before working out(14):
IMG 20170814 WA0025

After(17):
IMG 20210528 022855

Last edited:
There's some anedoctal evidence that LSJL can help with wrist thickness despite not being so effective with longitudinal growth. Do your own research on LSJL forums.

Pretty much lift and eat more nigger. Do concentration curls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
My wrists are literally 6 inches and my neck is tiny, my clavicles go straight across like a woman and only like 18.5 inch bideltoid. My hips are wide as well, what hope is there for me? I have a huge ass that sticks out as well. Would injecting tren with my friend fix this? I am 22.
Wrist curls work the Quadratus muscle and heavy lifts will thicken your tendoms and bones!