How to increase zygo projection?

D

Deleted member 6764

Iron
What are the options for increasing zygo projection after bimaxillary surgery?

Looking at the Le Fort ii cut I don't see how it's going to add too much zygomatic projection. Or is it a case of asking at my consult whether the le fort ii cut be modified to increase zygo projection? I know Le Fort iIi would solve this problem but i'm not deformed enough to need something that drastic.

I'm wondering whether increased projection can be achieved via another surgery? If I understand correctly, zygomatic osteotomies don't increase projection, and I dont really want to get implants.

Thanks in advance!

• +1
Reactions: Hankhill2160
What are the options for increasing zygo projection after bimaxillary surgery?

Looking at the Le Fort ii cut I don't see how it's going to add too much zygomatic projection. Or is it a case of asking at my consult whether the le fort ii cut be modified to increase zygo projection? I know Le Fort iIi would solve this problem but i'm not deformed enough to need something that drastic.

I'm wondering whether increased projection can be achieved via another surgery? If I understand correctly, zygomatic osteotomies don't increase projection, and I dont really want to get implants.

Thanks in advance!
Following.

IMG 20211103 104128