How to Iq mog my girlfriend?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Listen, I’m a LTN but I somehow got a pretty girlfriend for a few months already.
I’m her first boyfriend, she says she wants to marry me. Problem is she comes from a lot better family.

I come from a poor uneducated one, all her life she gotten extra help and courses for everything even cooking maths etc

While I just rotted all this time, she is very intelligent and often makes fun of my lack of general knowledge and how bad I at maths.

My grades are ok but If I would marry her I need to earn more and If she has a better career I can’t.

I need serious advice disregarding looks how to IQ maxx. I need to become smart and witty and quick and also get high grades and a good career. Any tips?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, poopoohead and pneumocystosis
u have brutal imposter syndrome

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and irrumator praetor
IQ is intrinsic, and cannot be improved. Although, there are things that can increase your ability to perform well mentally (such as an healthy diet and exercise).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, poopoohead and Deleted member 28731
mirin oofy doofy maxx, how did u meet her? u have mogger personality tho ngl like a person youd like to hang with, that chill nigga every1 loved at shcool vibe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Yuno_howitez
Like I’m shit at history, I don’t know anything bout what normies like, for example cars, football, clothing brands
u have brutal imposter syndrome
what’s that?
If you are still a teen, re-enroll school. IQ is intrinsic though and cannot be improved. Although there are things that can increase your ability to perform well mentally (such as an unhealthy diet and lack of exercise).
i am in school right now but i dont study at all

grades is hard work more than iq imo. i regret choosing cs, id much rather do ave paying job i enjoy than this difficult and now saturated hell

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead and Yuno_howitez
mirin oofy doofy maxx, how did u meet her? u have mogger personality tho ngl like a person youd like to hang with, that chill nigga every1 loved at shcool vibe
I met her by dming 30+ girls on instagram till one had a conversation with me.

And yeah I’m oofy doofy maxxing just making her laugh and simping over her.
very pathetic simp behaviour but it worked this time she my second girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead, chawaje and 1 other person
Like I’m shit at history, I don’t know anything bout what normies like, for example cars, football, clothing brands
im not into football but the rest u should know bro...

grades is hard work more than iq imo. i regret choosing cs, id much rather do ave paying job i enjoy than this difficult and now saturated hell
I think u should keep going cause good job is amazing cope and advantage for non good looking guys
im not into football but the rest u should know bro...
i dont know anything

• +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69

what’s that?

u think u dont deserve things out of unrightful reasons, id recommend looking into it more online.

smart, redpill sigma larp is cope and this is what women actually want. make her feel good and talk bout herself etc, this is well known manipulation tactic too

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Danish_Retard, irrumator praetor and 2 others
@MoggerGaston

I think u should keep going cause good job is amazing cope and advantage for non good looking guys

i dont know anything
ye i got no choice and gotta go all out on this now, too late to change, can cope with it tho

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Yuno_howitez

i dont know anything
u could do fiverr editing yt vid, animation etc or make ur own channel and statusmaxx like james sapph

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Yuno_howitez

what’s that?

My bad for not reading properly. Sounds like you know what your problem is. Just study more.
If you wanna mog your girlfriend you could try to join Triple Nine Society

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
u could do fiverr editing yt vid, animation etc or make ur own channel and statusmaxx like james sapph
this is very true I tried doing that once or twice but I gave up cause no motivation. I just waste so much time, I think I could have achieved something in all these time of video games and wasting time

• +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
this is very true I tried doing that once or twice but I gave up cause no motivation. I just waste so much time, I think I could have achieved something in all these time of video games and wasting time
i feel u on that wasted time but u still got alot as 18 i think. i was a top 1k global player too and lost all that jfl. best time was then, second best is now.

cost fallacy, sometimes u dont wanna let go as uve already commited so much when letting go will reap greater profits than contuining to hold on

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Yuno_howitez
Jfl at your iq if you can't iq mog a foid

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Jfl at your iq if you can't iq mog a foid
Well shit man she’s been studying for hours since she was in kindergarden everyday while I just rotted playing minecraft

Idk about IQ but I’m uneducated for sure

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You can't really improve IQ but all the knowledge is available
Just read

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
DNRD most other responses so my advice will probably just be repeated suggestions.

Obvious thing is to have a healthy body to have a healthy mind. Since you're on the fourm I assume you are already going to the gym, so just continue on with that.

Second thing is you have to be in a good mental state to grow intellectually. If you're under stress or incredibly depressed you won't be learning anything, this will reflect in your grades. You manage to get a gf as a LTN so you ust be relatively NT, and therefore healthy. Don't squander that.

Who cares about that? Such materialistic things to have interest in. You are more holistic not knowing (in regards to what normies like)
For history I recommenced reading 48 laws of power. While most people are in it for the advice on how to get power alone, there are a lot of historical references and analogies, which you would definitely want to know more about after reading. Take Otto Von Bismarck for example.

"“The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood

After that read The Art Of War. From there you read about the history of any region/time period that interests you that you saw mentioned in the prior 2 books. I HIGHLY recommend The Armchair Historian, as well as Kings And Generals.

General science knowledge I find just listening to Quirks and Quarks is good enough for me. Canadian science podcast.

You've already made it though tbh. If you follow any of my advice do it for the sake of being more enriched as a man. Nowadays women are smarter (at least within grade school academics) than men, so if she is a bit better at math or something feel no shame. In the case of math specifically though, Khan Academy and the MIT videos (both on YouTube), are excellent options to catch up on math.

Good luck in your studies.
Chad wisdom

• +1
Reactions: spirili
You don’t lol cope

While I just rotted all this time, she is very intelligent and often makes fun of my lack of general knowledge and how bad I at maths.
Nigga you must be david laid. Don't be retarded, be humble and stay grounded in reality. Take time and improve on everything you need, internet is a better coach than all that she has received, although at an earlier stage than yourself. The world is an open free for all

Last edited:

Have you smashed?

I’m shit at history, I don’t know anything bout what normies like, for example cars, football, clothing brands
Be yourself dawg, find your own humor, interests, don't you have a self image? Aren't you all that which you know?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust and Yuno_howitez
DNRD most other responses so my advice will probably just be repeated suggestions.

Obvious thing is to have a healthy body to have a healthy mind. Since you're on the fourm I assume you are already going to the gym, so just continue on with that.

Second thing is you have to be in a good mental state to grow intellectually. If you're under stress or incredibly depressed you won't be learning anything, this will reflect in your grades. You manage to get a gf as a LTN so you ust be relatively NT, and therefore healthy. Don't squander that.

Who cares about that? Such materialistic things to have interest in. You are more holistic not knowing (in regards to what normies like)
For history I recommenced reading 48 laws of power. While most people are in it for the advice on how to get power alone, there are a lot of historical references and analogies, which you would definitely want to know more about after reading. Take Otto Von Bismarck for example.

"“The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood

After that read The Art Of War. From there you read about the history of any region/time period that interests you that you saw mentioned in the prior 2 books. I HIGHLY recommend The Armchair Historian, as well as Kings And Generals.

General science knowledge I find just listening to Quirks and Quarks is good enough for me. Canadian science podcast.

You've already made it though tbh. If you follow any of my advice do it for the sake of being more enriched as a man. Nowadays women are smarter (at least within grade school academics) than men, so if she is a bit better at math or something feel no shame. In the case of math specifically though, Khan Academy and the MIT videos (both on YouTube), are excellent options to catch up on math.

Good luck in your studies.
View attachment 2172312
True

Listen, I’m a LTN but I somehow got a pretty girlfriend for a few months already.
I’m her first boyfriend, she says she wants to marry me. Problem is she comes from a lot better family.

I come from a poor uneducated one, all her life she gotten extra help and courses for everything even cooking maths etc

My grades are ok but If I would marry her I need to earn more and If she has a better career I can’t.

I need serious advice disregarding looks how to IQ maxx. I need to become smart and witty and quick and also get high grades and a good career. Any tips?

My dude, you don't need any of that, cause if she gave two shits about you being richer, smarter, she wouldn't be with you in the first place.

IQ is intrinsic, and cannot be improved. Although, there are things that can increase your ability to perform well mentally (such as an healthy diet and exercise).
You can't really improve IQ but all the knowledge is available
Just read
increasing IQ is functionally possible though obtaining knowledge, it just takes several+ yrs and happens slowly https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/226739

and of course, IQ or "g": isnt intrinsic, doesnt exist in the brain, is a false variable, and doesnt cause you to obtain knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile