how to kill neuroticism and lower inhibtion - megathread

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
before we start i adress the

tenor.gif

"chad is shy and hides in his basement all day. yet he gets laid because women invade his basement and rape him. low inhib clearly doesnt matter"
"this deformed (literally deformed) 4ft8 guy is very low inhib but doesnt get laid. low inhib clearly doesnt matter"

and partly this is true. if you are in the top or lower 20 percent.

if you are super ugly your success with women will be very very limited no matter how you behave.
if you are super good looking you will have success women even if you act like a shy cuck (needless to say that low inhib good looking guy will have way way more success than good looking shy guy though)

but this doesnt mean low inhib doesnt matter for the rest. its like saying you dont need jump power or ball handling in basketball because they are some guys who are super bad at this but still are in the nba (or at least in the harlem globe trotters) because they can do no jump dunks

maxresdefault.jpg

and yes if you dont look like chad with shit frame you probably get more negative feedback on low inhib behavior then big boned chad during puberty (i know a lot of low inhib somali subhumans though who are so ugly they get exclusively laid through low inhib behavior) but this doesnt mean your low inhib high neurotic behavior has to stick with you.

and it shouldnt. as you can see high inhib / neurotic behavior not only affects your dating life negatively bu all aspects of life

yes. looks matters. very much. but this doesnt meanlow inhib behavior doesnt matter too.

if you want to improve your life you have to work on both. looks and behavior. and there is simply no reason to not work on both.

thats is all i have to say to this topic and if you see the need for further discussion do this on an extra thread

this thread is exclusively for discussing ways how to get more low inhib and to collect knowledge and sources.

now that this is discussed:

giphy.gif

Good threads:

CABERGOLINE (DRUGMAXXING FOR LESS INHIB)

OTC and prescription medications for low inhibitionmaxxing

shrink your amygdala to become more productive and low inhib!

Low Inhib Max Guide (very long list)

Single-dose propranolol tied to ‘selective erasure’ of anxiety disorders

What Does Mindfulness Meditation Do to Your Brain and your dopamin level?

regulating intestinal microbiota help relieve the symptoms of anxiety

feel free to add and give your input. you can either post links/sources or write your thoughts directly in the thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, mewcoper and 14 others
put yourself on the line, it´s painfull and slow but there isn´t other way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mewcoper, xanderthegr8r and 5 others
ritalin clears my mind and lowers my inhibition srs

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
secret trick: alcohol and similar drugs like 1.4 butanediol

My mom is a doc but won’t prescribe me shit. I could get all the stuff I need

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: viz231 and Ammonia Clouds

tenor.gif

"chad is shy and hides in his basement all day. yet he gets laid because women invade his basement and rape him. low inhib clearly doesnt matter"
"this deformed (literally deformed) 4ft8 guy is very low inhib but doesnt get laid. low inhib clearly doesnt matter"

if you are super ugly your success with women will be very very limited no matter how you behave.
if you are super good looking you will have success women even if you act like a shy cuck (needless to say that low inhib good looking guy will have way way more success than good looking shy guy though)

but this doesnt mean low inhib doesnt matter for the rest. its like saying you dont need jump power or ball handling in basketball because they are some guys who are super bad at this but still are in the nba (or at least in the harlem globe trotters) because they can do no jump dunks

maxresdefault.jpg

and yes if you dont look like chad with shit frame you probably get more negative feedback on low inhib behavior then big boned chad during puberty (i know a lot of low inhib somali subhumans though who are so ugly they get exclusively laid through low inhib behavior) but this doesnt mean your low inhib high neurotic behavior has to stick with you.

and it shouldnt. as you can see high inhib / neurotic behavior not only affects your dating life negatively bu all aspects of life

yes. looks matters. very much. but this doesnt meanlow inhib behavior doesnt matter too.

if you want to improve your life you have to work on both. looks and behavior. and there is simply no reason to not work on both.

thats is all i have to say to this topic and if you see the need for further discussion do this on an extra thread

this thread is exclusively for discussing ways how to get more low inhib and to collect knowledge and sources.

giphy.gif

Good threads:

feel free to add and give your input. you can either post links/sources or write your thoughts directly in the thread.

Great shit bro, im getting truffles soon I just hope they contain enough Psilocybin

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Being a youtuber is low inhib af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Ammonia Clouds and 4 others
Great shit bro, im getting truffles soon I just hope they contain enough Psilocybin

there is an site where you can exactly see how much psilocybin different breeds of truffle contains including calculator
its mentioned in the pinned thread on lookism.net regarding mushroomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead and Deleted member 685
there is an site where you can exactly see how much psilocybin different breeds of truffle contains including calculator
its mentioned in the pinned thread on lookism.net regarding mushroomaxxing
Yeah ik I already saw the lookism thread. Problem is I can't get them myself here in the Netherlands although it's easy af here to get them. My cousin can get them for me only

I think doing low inhib shit makes u lower inhib, other shit is temporary and cope tier. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: yourmom
Handgrip strength (HGS) is highly heritable and a good overall measure of strength and muscle function. Indicative of blood testosterone levels and fat-free body mass, HGS is also highly sexually dimorphic. Recent psychological research shows that HGS is correlated with a number of social variables, but only in males. We conducted three studies to further investigate the relationship between HGS and measures of aggression and social competition among adolescents. Consistent with previous reports, correlations were almost exclusive to males, but this was only visible during late adolescence (i.e., high school). These findings support evolutionary hypotheses regarding grip strength in male-male competition and suggest that similar to measures of testosterone, HGS is a measure that is predictive of social behavior in older adolescent males.

Although diet and exercise contribute to one's HGS, a twin study of 1,757 pairs showed it is highly heritable after adjusting for effects of sex, weight, height and age (h2 = 0.50, see Frederiksen et al., 2002). Likewise, these authors report no evidence for a substantial effect of nonadditive genetic factors or shared environment

For instance, men with reduced testosterone levels caused by androgen deprivation have been shown to have low grip strength (Soyupek, Soyupek, Perk, and Ozorak, 2008), and supplementary increases in testosterone enhance HGS as well as lean body mass in elderly men with low serum T (Page et al., 2005; Sih, Morley, Kaiser, Perry, Patrick, and Ross, 1997; Wang et al., 2000).

This hormonal relationship may, in turn, explain HGS's association with indicators of male-male competition

Pearson correlations between HGS and peer aggression/victimization and popularity are shown in Table 4. In males, individuals with higher HGS reported significantly lower levels of peer victimization during high school (r = −.430, p < .001), and perceived themselves as more popular during high school (r = .327, p < .05). There was no relationship between male HGS and peer aggression.

Handgrip strength (HGS)—a reliable index of physical strength (Vaara et al., 2012; Wind, Takken, Helders, & Engelbert, 2010)—is sexually dimorphic (Hoffman, Stauffer, & Jackson, 1979) and heritable in men. In a study of men , Reed, Fabsitz, Selby, and
Carmelli (1991) estimated heritability of 0.65 for HGS, even after controlling statistically for weight, height, and age. The variability of HGS
among men increases with age (Chandrasekaran, Ghosh, Prasad,Krishnan, & Chandrasharma, 2010), and Isen, McGue, and Iacono
(2014) reported that 80% of this variance is attributable to genetic variance. Fink, Thanzami, Seydel, and Manning (2006) found that the ratio
of the second to fourth finger—a proxy of prenatal exposure to testosterone—is negatively correlated with HGS in men, but not
women. These findings suggest that physical strength in men is attributable in part to sex-influenced genetic expression (see also Frederiksen et al., 2002).

Men's HGS predicts women's ratings of their dance attractiveness
(Hugill, Fink, & Neave, 2009; McCarty, Hönekopp, Neave, Caplan, & Fink, 2013), a relationship not replicated for men rating women
(Weege, Pham, Shackelford, & Fink, 2015). Together these findings suggest that HGS is an honest indicator of male fitness.

HGS showed positive relationships with the SSS-V total score and the thrill and adventure seeking (TAS) subscale, corroborating the suggestion that physically stronger men not only exhibit masculine physical but also social characteristics desired by women (Gallup, White & Gallup, 2007; Frederick & Haselton, 2007).

HGS correlated negatively with neuroticism (rp = −.36, p = .001) for the total sample and for men (rp = −.40, p = .001) and negatively with agreeableness (rp = −.22, p = .045) for women.

tenor.gif

tldr: high inhibtion = neuroticism = low t = cuck
and a daily reminder for you subhumans

Research consistently shows that men believe women are more sexually interested in them than women actually are (Levesque et al., 2006; Perrilloux et al., 2012; Treat et al., 2015). Interestingly, women also believe men are less sexually interested in them than men actually are (Levesque et al. 2006; Perrilloux et al., 2012).

Costly Errors

Evolutionarily, for men, it may be more costly to miss a potential mating opportunity than it is to risk rejection due to the misperception of sexual interest. Men who misperceive women’s sexual interest may have had more successful mating opportunities and, thus, may have evolved the bias to overestimate women’s sexual interest (Perrilloux et al., 2012). In fact, researchers even predict that women’s physical attractiveness should be related to men’s misperception, because missing a mating opportunity with an attractive woman (and thus likely a fertile woman) would be more costly than missing an opportunity with a less attractive woman.

Because women also tend to underestimate men's sexual interest (Levesque et al., 2006; Perilloux et al., 2012), more research will be necessary to increase accuracy in the perception of sexual interest among heterosexual pairs. Future research may also reveal whether same-sex individuals more accurately perceive one another's sexual interest. Until then, it may be wise for men and women to be aware of their biases in the perception of sexual interest.

tenor.gif

Graypill is the only legit pill boyos.

Your attractiveness is equal to the ratio of your looks + inhibition level.

• A low inhibition high tier normie would slay more than a socially awkward MM.
  • A low inhibition average normie would slay more than a socially awkward high tier normie.
  • A socially awkward MM would slay more than a low inhibition average normie.

This is the only thing ever close to reality and you'd know it if you ever got out of your basement.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and AscendingHero
do shrooms

/tldr

do shrooms

/tldr

I’ve been thinking about doing this tbh. Aren’t they legal in Colorado now? Otherwise I don’t know where to get stuff like that

Your all pussy want to be low inhib just by using drug lmao, If you donlt have social interraction you can't be low inhib
Drugs don't make you extraverted like that fucking retards :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and entropy137
reminder: knowledge isnt power until its applied

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, owlofathena, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Good thread but not much info on how to be low inhib other than take caber/alcohol and do low inhib shit. Which is valid. But still I probably won't archive this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Good thread but not much info on how to be low inhib other than take caber/alcohol and do low inhib shit. Which is valid. But still I probably won't archive this.
fair enough

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
if you have to do any of this...

Very legit thread

Very legit thread
All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
And what am I supposed to do if I already low inhib but angry and hyper 24/7?

Rather not take drugs which fuck up brain chemistry for good

WRONG BRO. CABER IS FAKE. ONLY SHROOMS WORK

damn the amygdala (or at least part of it) is really a useless thing in 2k19 isnt it?

Turn down the signals to the amygdala, of course, and, as Ahmed Karim and his colleagues at the University of Tübingen did, to the brain’s morality neighborhood, and you’re well on the way to giving someone a “psychopath makeover.”

Transcranial magnetic stimulation” (TMS) is when scientists apply a powerful magnet to a part of your brain. They don’t need to open your head to do it, either. It’s similar to an MRI.

With TMS they can “turn down” the electrical signals in particular parts of your brain with powerful results.

Target the amygdala and other specific areas and you can temporarily shut off empathy and fear, giving you a “psychopath makeover.”

Kevin tried this in a lab, under test conditions.

He was shown horrifying images that made him recoil. Then, after the “psychopath makeover” he was shown the images again. This time he “found it difficult to suppress a smile.” They had no effect on him.

But what did it feel like in his head to briefly be a psychopath? Here’s Kevin:

It’s as if you’ve had a six pack of beer, but you don’t feel the tiredness and sluggishness that go with it. Your inhibitions are gone, but you’re very very alert… A lot of us drive around with a foot hovering over the brake pedal too much. Psychopaths drive around without any thought to the brake pedal at all, with their foot flooring the gas. It was a beautiful feeling, I must say. It was really really good.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and xanderthegr8r
damn the amygdala (or at least part of it) is really a useless thing in 2k19 isnt it?

Turn down the signals to the amygdala, of course, and, as Ahmed Karim and his colleagues at the University of Tübingen did, to the brain’s morality neighborhood, and you’re well on the way to giving someone a “psychopath makeover.”

Transcranial magnetic stimulation” (TMS) is when scientists apply a powerful magnet to a part of your brain. They don’t need to open your head to do it, either. It’s similar to an MRI.

With TMS they can “turn down” the electrical signals in particular parts of your brain with powerful results.

Target the amygdala and other specific areas and you can temporarily shut off empathy and fear, giving you a “psychopath makeover.”

Kevin tried this in a lab, under test conditions.

He was shown horrifying images that made him recoil. Then, after the “psychopath makeover” he was shown the images again. This time he “found it difficult to suppress a smile.” They had no effect on him.

But what did it feel like in his head to briefly be a psychopath? Here’s Kevin:
This one is stupid. You will walk into car and be calm, thinking about what to do instead of act on fear instinct. By time u finish thinking car already hit you
0836f92bb669d9e7cad9c437b06c61af-d.jpg

You read this book? Your experience?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
This one is stupid. You will walk into car and be calm, thinking about what to do instead of act on fear instinct. By time u finish thinking car already hit you

no. in fact psychopath often do better then normal people in situation of danger and stress. thats why people with psychopathic tendencies are often good surgeons, firefighters or soldiers.

just because you stay calm doesnt man you cant make a quick decision - quite the opposite. if you get stressed and fearful your body gets flooded with cortisol and adrenalin which activates the flight and fight modus but increases the possiblity of bad or even non decisions (think of the rabbit before the snake)

the evolutionary disadvantages that comes with a low active amygdala is another one: you are more likely to get yourself in a dangerous situation because you dont have this warn signals

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, xanderthegr8r and robtical
Sounds interesting but after discovering paulus wrote that shit the idea goes straight to the bin.

Reminder to everyone OP and his alt is the same Person who recommends all kind of drugs throughout psl history. If one person would be dumb enough to take all this shit he suggested he is probably dead by now im dedsrs

tenor.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Good threads:

regulating intestinal microbiota help relieve the symptoms of anxiety

Good stuff