How to know if you are Good-looking --Take the PicTrievPill!!!

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Take the pictrievPILL boyos.

So what is pictriev?

Pictriev is a face recognition app that analyzes your face and then displays celebrities that have some similar facial features or the SAMEphenotype.

Just post your pic on www.pictriev.com and see which celebrities look like you. If it shows gl guys with a high percentage (+20%) you are most likely gl.
I have tried myb over 1000(?) pictures of myself or from others in order to check if the pic is good or not. When i shot good pictures with nice angle and lighting, i usually got celebrities that were SOMEWHAT Gl and all matches were above 10%.

I noticed that generic good looking people would get matches that are gl and not attractive people would get either celebrities with VERY LOW % Percentage or celebrities from the opposite gender JFL.

Some GOOD-LOOKING people:

33f06925e84deefaa8f8a9e7969ca922.png

5c22b8127d3bcbe55a37ec02216d397b.png

-100% masculine, and 0% femine
-All matches are above 10% (very good, means that he is generic & good looking)
-Atleast 2 good looking guys

>Mario Rodriguez = Jason momoa, Gerard Pique,
>Chico= Chris Hemsworth,Olivier Martinez

You can try it out with other very gl guys. You will notice how all of their matches will be over 10%.

The "not so attractive guys"

16dbf86007954bc682eac148cf2f88cf.png

-Completely missed age
-22% feminine
-over 6 matches are below 10% (sign that he is not generic & good looking)

PROOF THAT PICTRIEV IS SOMEWHAT ACCURATE AT RECOGNISING YOUR FACE AND YOUR MATCHES:
I posted Ian Sommerhalder and the system recognizd his face.

c1570b9c96cb571ee88909c56b92f6af.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrynaBecomeChad, LooksJourney, badromance and 1 other person
INB4 I GET DOXXED

Some more:

Handsome guy:

Burak Özcivit

9f5624ab4e8d3cb9b379733534548675.png

-All are gl, and only 3 of his matches are below 10%

Johnny Depp
2ff5c05afbc199f731e2c774bf31c319.png

-all his matches over 10%, fairly gl guys, and guys with similar phenotype

not so attractive guys:
Hamlosus:

fefab70250591b977e9ae8bee458e1a1.png

-0 matches over 10%
2aa157e19848eb1ee3d9af3e371b39cc.png

-7 matches under 10%, and the guys above 10% are not gl, borderline normie
0c2fd9cae5c87acd58b91a91bc3a8418.png

-only 1 guy over 10%
-age COMPLETELY missed( age 0 jfl)

Last edited:
Hyper masculine faces aren't a good thing a lot of the time. Chico's face isn't particularly masculine, so that site giving him 100%...JFL.

Cameron dallas

Leo

Ian somerhalder

U don't look too bad in that pic save for your huge asymmetrical nose
Yeah mewing 24/7,accutane and regular exercise is helping a ton.Idk about getting rhino here but i must get it eventually i hate my nose so much, have small bump on the right side on the nose and my nose is not straight jfl

Yeah mewing 24/7,accutane and regular exercise is helping a ton.Idk about getting rhino here but i must get it eventually i hate my nose so much, have small bump on the right side on the nose and my nose is not straight jfl
Yeah I'm with ya bro my nose is also large and jewlike as you know. Idk when but I will be getting rhino. Hairline lowering surgery this summer then we'll see how I look

91% masculine and mid 30s lol
Stephen Moyer
Riccardo Scamarcio

Annoyed1

That's for western standard of beauty. Won't work for me.

Besides Asian girls can tell me I'm cute not computer algorithm by jews and pajeet.

jaja always masculine

It's over. 1% feminine +13y age difference

nah this is coping

Don't know how this works, but I'm getting matched with curries (which I'm definitely not myself). It also estimates I'm in my 30s, which again I'm not. :unsure:

jfl at measuring good vs bad results on this site, my bloated pale face with shitty front cam (during midterms jfl worst I've ever looked) got better percentages than actual decent pics

Various pics of me come out as consistently 99% masculine 1% feminine.

Fucking Justin Timerlake/Rupert Everett/Eli Roth/Bradley Cooper/Chris Messina are my strongest matches. Subhumans every one of them. It's over for me :cry:

And come to think of it, I did have a girl once tell me I looked like a young Rupert Everett. Hated the comparison then and even worse to have it confirmed by an algorithm lol

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Various pics of me come out as consistently 99% masculine 1% feminine.

Fucking Justin Timerlake/Rupert Everett/Eli Roth/Bradley Cooper/Chris Messina are my strongest matches. Subhumans every one of them. It's over for me :cry:

And come to think of it, I did have a girl once tell me I looked like a young Rupert Everett. Hated the comparison then and even worse to have it confirmed by an algorithm lol
c'est fini

What's worse is that I have cheekbones, quite prominent ones, and not one of my matches has them. So just how thorough is this algorithm in determining your features? Here's one of my cheekbones cropped out of the photo I used - I've dimmed and degraded it to disguise myself even more, but you can see it's probably the first thing that sticks out about my face. Yet none of the matches I mentioned above have similar bone structure. I don't think it's really that advanced.
c'est fini

C'est tellement vrai :cry:

Attachments

• copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
I got 47% with Chico Lachowski and 87 percent feminine :(

What if im white, but it says i look like blacks?

this algorithm is a meme lol
its a very basic algorithm they teach you in 2nd year comp sci with basic stock photos lol, it's a meme

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 108
its a stupid algorithm that measures the distance between eyes mouth and nose and shape of the head inaccurately, and compares them to the closest pictures in the database, a 2nd year computer science can make a website better than this

When u see veganist the sjw lurking in this thread :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
its a stupid algorithm that measures the distance between eyes mouth and nose and shape of the head inaccurately, and compares them to the closest pictures in the database, a 2nd year computer science can make a website better than this

Well that would explain everything. Apart from a vague similarity to Rupert Everett I have absolutely nothing in common with the matches it gave me.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 5 seconds before performing this action.

I got Idris Elba/Tyson Beckford/50 Cent. It ogre.

Why was OP banned?
The "not so attractive guys"

16dbf86007954bc682eac148cf2f88cf.png

I can tell already that pictriev is highly flawed. The second guy in both the first and second row are very good looking and nowhere near BlackOps2cel-tier.

Last edited:
Blackops2cel looks like Justin Bieber. :feelskek:

Lookalike

No celebrity really looks like me because people as ugly as me aren't celebrities. Also JFL at all those nonwhites, I don't look black at all.

At least I'm 100% masculine, just be masculine and tall, boyo :feelspepo:

in 1 pic i got child actors and it said my age was 9 and then in another pic it said i was 52% feminine and i got foid actors

Last edited:
in 1 pic i got child actors and it said my age was 9 and then in another pic it said i was 52% feminine and i got foid actors
Says I’m 98% masculine even though people have said I look feminine all my life. JFL.

Capture

cho has no lookalikes
Over

elliot
Lanza

adam (they were right about his age)

Lol this site is shit...

At least it says I am a male. I look absolutely horrendous though. JFL at Cavill being there.

WTF dude sais i am 68 percent woman

still most guys that show up are male. Got a 58 percent look alike with jamie bell, whoever that is.
Now i made a fresh photo with my smartphone, and got compeletly different results, now i am 100 percent male and different selebreties.

This software is completly random...

Attachments

• result.PNG
    result.PNG
    85.3 KB · Views: 47
  • result2.PNG
    result2.PNG
    85.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited: