How to know if you have nasolabial folds

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
you look yourself in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
but under all conditions of light

If you look with frontal light in the mirror it will make lines a lot less visible. (also part why most people appear a lot more attractive to themselves)
Next to a window for direct sunlight but not looking in the mirror facing the sunlight is best for that purpose

Is there really any way to avoid nasolabial folds though? I stoneface 99% of the time and I mew. If they get more prominent they get ore prominent, if they don't they don't. Almost everyone has them anyway, especially when talking. Just don't have any bad habits that make them more prominent and you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
if you have nasolabial folds you should be busy rn looking for a rope that fits your neck

i have them and I am only 22

i have them and I am only 22
I got mine from losing my weight too quickly, my hope is that maybe my skin will re stretch as I’m still young, but I’ll get some injections next year. Mild folds aren’t that bad, but something you should try and get fixed if you have em

you look yourself in the mirror.

Is this correct, grammatically speaking? In an American movie I watched, the guy said "I look myself in the mirror." But I always thought he was making a grammatical error, considering the character was a Brazilian immigrant, despite the fact his English was great.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roge