How to lighten blue eyes

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Rambling:
I know you can lighten brown eyes with vitamin C overdose + methylsulfonylmethane but since melanin isn't what makes blue eyes darker I don't think it would have an effect. However eyes have two layers and the back layer, the pigment epithelium, has melanin even in blue eyes people so perhaps it's worth trying.

Then again to my understanding, the scattering of light in the stroma is what will decide how dark a blue your eyes have. LASIK and SMILE can change this as a byproduct of the surgery but I don't think you can get it cosmetically, if it had a significant effect someone would already be selling it.

Guide:
So, the only way to improve the colour of your eyes is to make the whites of your eye brighter, this can be done in several ways. The first and most effective is Visine.

Here's a before and after:

Problems with visine:
Can cause eye dryness in repeated use for some people.

Omega-3
Supposedly omega 3 can help prevent the eyes from reddening

Water
Drink water, this is water advice

Sleep
Get lots of sleep, this will make sure your eyes don't redden to begin with.

Other than this you should of course eyebrow and eyelashmaxx to create contrast.

If anyone knows anything else please post.

For my eyes I need to get rid of the redness and max eyebrows and eyelashes. I really wish there was a way I could get bright blue eyes, it's such a big halo.

@StrangerDanger @BradAniston @chadison @Lev Peshkov @Nobagger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Sondern, N1c and 8 others
I have nothing to add, you already have very good eyes so don't do anything super experimental/with low amount of research for such a low return. Doubt you'd get Delon eyes so be careful.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Danish_Retard
LOL funny ass copium overdose pepi meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, midlatinocel, RichardSpencel and 11 others
That seems to only be for brown eyes.

Besides I don't know how to feel about some Spaniad looking like this having the power of whether or not I go blind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, midlatinocel, chadcel; and 2 others
That seems to only be for brown eyes.

Besides I don't know how to feel about some Spaniad looking like this having the power of whether or not I go blind.
View attachment 1553956
It's for all eye colors. It actually works best for green/blue eyes since the layer underneath will be light and not some shitty dark gray color.

The surgery is robot-assisted.

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's for all eye colors. It actually works best for green/blue eyes since the layer underneath will be light and not some shitty dark gray color.

The surgery is robot-assisted.
Damn. That sounds almost too good to be true. Do you have any English literature on this? What are the risks? Costs?

Damn. That sounds almost too good to be true. Do you have any English literature on this? What are the risks? Costs?
Not sure but lots of results and haven't seen complications like implants. I have shit dark eyes so not worth it for me to get shit dark grey eyes so haven't done research into it but a few users here have gotten it.

• So Sad
@ForeverRecession you know alot about this
It must be possible. We need find the holy cure

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14160
Rambling:
I know you can lighten brown eyes with vitamin C overdose + methylsulfonylmethane but since melanin isn't what makes blue eyes darker I don't think it would have an effect. However eyes have two layers and the back layer, the pigment epithelium, has melanin even in blue eyes people so perhaps it's worth trying.

Then again to my understanding, the scattering of light in the stroma is what will decide how dark a blue your eyes have. LASIK and SMILE can change this as a byproduct of the surgery but I don't think you can get it cosmetically, if it had a significant effect someone would already be selling it.

Guide:
So, the only way to improve the colour of your eyes is to make the whites of your eye brighter, this can be done in several ways. The first and most effective is Visine.
View attachment 1553919
View attachment 1553920

Problems with visine:

Omega-3

Water

Sleep

Other than this you should of course eyebrow and eyelashmaxx to create contrast.

View attachment 1553936
For my eyes I need to get rid of the redness and max eyebrows and eyelashes. I really wish there was a way I could get bright blue eyes, it's such a big halo.

your eyes look really nice, maybe i'm biased cause mine are very similar

• JFL
Rambling:
...you can lighten brown eyes with vitamin C overdose + methylsulfonylmethane...
Sorry to derail your thread, but where can I learn more about this?

Btw, you have really good eyes as it is for now, mirin a bit tbh.

• +1
@ForeverRecession you know alot about this
It must be possible. We need find the holy cure
The method of action I use will remain confidential unfortunately. I am an unethical nazi scientist it will take Nuremberg level trials to get that info out of me :Comfy::feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Danish_Retard and StrangerDanger
Sorry to derail your thread, but where can I learn more about this?

Btw, you have really good eyes as it is for now, mirin a bit tbh.
Vitamin C promotes a decrease in melanin synthesis, this also extends to the eyes.

methylsulfonylmethane, popularly just called msm is used to combat inflammation. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/msm-methylsulfonylmethane-uses-and-risks

It's usually ingested in a powder IIRC and many people have reported (anecdotally) that their eyes have become lighter after use. It also exists in eye drop form which is what most people use to achieve this effect. And I mean A LOT of people report this, if you search for MSM most people will talk about how it has lightened their eyes. It is of course a real medication that has uses in eye, mainly to support other eyedrops iirc.

It's also very popularly used systemically to lighten skin and eyes in Asia.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Bobelbrah
Vitamin C promotes a decrease in melanin synthesis, this also extends to the eyes.

methylsulfonylmethane, popularly just called msm is used to combat inflammation. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/msm-methylsulfonylmethane-uses-and-risks

It's usually ingested in a powder IIRC and many people have reported (anecdotally) that their eyes have become lighter after use. It also exists in eye drop form which is what most people use to achieve this effect. And I mean A LOT of people report this, if you search for MSM most people will talk about how it has lightened their eyes. It is of course a real medication that has uses in eye, mainly to support other eyedrops iirc.

It's also very popularly used systemically to lighten skin and eyes in Asia.
Goat, thx! Major lifefuel, ngl! Best of luck with ascending your own eyes

• +1
The method of action I use will remain confidential unfortunately. I am an unethical nazi scientist it will take Nuremberg level trials to get that info out of me :Comfy::feelscry:
the nazis should have studied how to turn ethnics into aryans

If nazi's developed stroma every ethnic would love them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 14160
Rambling:

Guide:
View attachment 1553919
View attachment 1553920

Problems with visine:

Omega-3

Water

Sleep

View attachment 1553936

@enchanted_elixir thoughts? ik you have your own lightening stack, Have you ever used legit products to make your eye lighter, or at least your sclarea lighter? I want to see if it has any effect on my eyes, but my vision and eyes are already pretty good and I dont want to damage them

@enchanted_elixir thoughts? ik you have your own lightening stack, Have you ever used legit products to make your eye lighter, or at least your sclarea lighter? I want to see if it has any effect on my eyes, but my vision and eyes are already pretty good and I dont want to damage them
@ReadBooksEveryday tried it and successfully lightened his eyes thanks to enchanted elixir

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and ReadBooksEveryday
You can't. How light your blue shade depends of the density/thickness of your stroma layer (the collagen fibers)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Danish_Retard
OP has a little layer of melanin but rather low/medium concentration of collagen. It gives a greenish blue color medium

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8758 and Danish_Retard
Sclera is easy, just take eye drops for red eyes.
As with actual products, never used eye lightening drops purchased online.

• +1
Sclera is easy, just take eye drops for red eyes.
As with actual products, never used eye lightening drops purchased online.
Have you used any whitening sclera ones? I don't want to put random crap in my eyes

retard taking medicine for unintended use in order to make his eye color 0.1% lighter thinking thats the reason he doesnt get women

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and enchanted_elixir
Have you used any whitening sclera ones? I don't want to put random crap in my eyes
I have a friend's cousin who uses them for eye irritation. It works for him, but not fully.

• +1
Which kind?
All I know is that he uses the drops, I've seen it but not attentively to the point where I know the brand or anything

Rambling:

Guide:
View attachment 1553919
View attachment 1553920

Problems with visine:

Omega-3

Water

Sleep

View attachment 1553936

OMG it worked!
BlueEye Surgery

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero