How to lighten eyes?

D

Deleted member 18924

Iron
I currently have dark brown eyes.
I don not want to get blue or light green eyes, because they would look uncanny on me.

Anyone know how to get light brown- hazel eyes though? Any advice is apprceiated.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Kerato Pigmentation in NY costs 10k

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and thereallegend
MSM eye drops will make your eyes like 3% lighter.

• JFL
Reactions: tehVigilante and Deleted member 17829
mewing:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roguedisc, Deleted member 18924, fjor2096 and 2 others
im sorry we don't have good technology yet to create authentic colored eyes without them looking uncanny or sus. You're going to have to quietly wait.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
3% sounds better than nothing. so might be worth it?
I have naturally light eyes but I was taking msm + glutathione and my eyes are a little lighter ( but it can be cope )

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I currently have dark brown eyes.
I don not want to get blue or light green eyes, because they would look uncanny on me.

Anyone know how to get light brown- hazel eyes though? Any advice is apprceiated.
Be fingol instead of turanid

im sorry we don't have good technology yet to create authentic colored eyes without them looking uncanny or sus. You're going to have to quietly wait.
wrong.

wrong.

seen these guys and I even made a thread thinking I found the holy grail

Look at their website...no address and shitty grammar on the site. Their before and after they never show the whole face.

Look at their website...no address and shitty grammar on the site.
The Spanish company has a google maps address on the front page of their website.

I got the address for the Turkish provider through their whatsapp.
Their before and after they never show the whole face.
I literally posted a video where they ONLY show the whole face. There are also dozens of "full face" results on their Instagram.

It's not very often that I run into somebody as dumb as you. God bless.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
The Spanish company has a google maps address on the front page of their website.
View attachment 1768367
I got the address for the Turkish provider through their whatsapp.

I literally posted a video where they ONLY show the whole face. There are also dozens of "full face" results on their Instagram.

It's not very often that I run into somebody as dumb as you. God bless.

You upset?

I'm referring to the worldeyelaser site. Don't project your double digit IQ on to me just because you're ready to get scammed by a bunch of Turks who use poor grammar on their business website and hide their "address" thinking that they're legit. Their videos are edited and their before and after photos are fishy as hell.

I was just as retarded as you at first but take a look at my thread and everyone corrected me:

Eyecos is more legitimate but still shit results.