How to live as a friendless person

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
If you don't have any friends it's important to not rot.

Ik that the first thought would be: Ok, I don't have any friend now I can stay home and watch tv and netflix series.

DO NOT EVER ROT HOME

Go on facebook and search for events in your town and go to them, even if you don't give a fuck about these events or you feel that you wouldn't fit well in that particular event.

If there are 0 events in your town (I live in a town with not so much inhabitants but there are a lot of events so shouldn't be problem with you aswell) go to church.

But muh Allandro church is boring, it's better to stay home, and I don't believe in god!

FUCK! GO TO CHURCH EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, socialize with old people who go to church, practice NTness.

it's working pretty well for me, I hope you'll do the same, eventually you'll make some friends, I made some friends in this period although they aren't close friends.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 21931, Vain786 and 3 others
Aren't you in school? How you not have friends?

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 17872
I have "fakefriends" and also in my school the majority of the students are girls.
Wow. Slaying must be easy then. Get a gf.

• +1
Wow. Slaying must be easy then. Get a gf.
I got a gf last year, I had some other girls who wanted to stay with me but after knowing me better they changed their mind.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I got a gf last year, I had some other girls who wanted to stay with me but after knowing me better they changed their mind
JFL why?

• +1
I think that the fact that I'm desperate for pussy so hard could be perceived by other girls.

+ I'm not that good looking

+ not very NT.

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro and Deleted member 25059
I think that the fact that I'm desperate for pussy so hard could be perceived by other girls.

+ I'm not that good looking

+ not very NT.
If only Brooke Shields was still young, we could go visit her. she would not judge.

• JFL