How to make a little money as a 15 year old? (to softmaxx)

Zures

Zures

Bronze
I only really need like 100$-200$ (that money converted to my local currency) to fully softmaxx, but my family would never give that much money for free just because I asked... I would have to explain why I was doing this and my mom would call me narcissistic and my dad gay LMAO:lul:

The only option I see is waiting for my b day (which is near christmas) and ask double the money on it, I wouldn't get any in christmas

• +1
Reactions: UltMogMan
You are 15 go experience your teenage years instead of rotting on looksmax jfl:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, ballskin and Sal
You are 15 go experience your teenage years instead of rotting on looksmax jfl:feelskek:
I'll genuinely follow your advice, I put that signature to remember myself of living life but I wasn't following it. Ty

• +1
Reactions: UltMogMan
INJECT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, CyprusGD, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
do a paper round

and get off this site, it will ruin your teenage years

• +1
Reactions: Zures and Patient A
do a paper round

indeed @ArvidGustavsson became a homosexual because of this site and he started at age 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Danish_Retard
i literally made 23p in an hour of doing surveys non stop... SHIT SITE. know any better ones?
.y live, u barely get surveys but each one pays from £1-£4 and takes 5-20 minutes. I've made like 30 quid from probably 3 hours of surveys

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and It'snotover
do a paper round

im 17 turning 18 in a month. In some ways looksmax.org can ruin your life but its also enlightening. Now that I know about the blackpill I won't approach until im fully looksmaxxed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Zures
get a part time job in a restaurant or at a grocery store

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Zures
Realistically speaking you won't make shit at that age unless you're a genius who is very very creative (I.E creating your own software and selling it to some company) or a drug dealer just enjoy your teenage years you cant even be paid minimum wage yet not worth the time you put in tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Zures
I only really need like 100$-200$ (that money converted to my local currency) to fully softmaxx, but my family would never give that much money for free just because I asked... I would have to explain why I was doing this and my mom would call me narcissistic and my dad gay LMAO:lul:

The only option I see is waiting for my b day (which is near christmas) and ask double the money on it, I wouldn't get any in christmas
Sell your soul to the devil like @curlyheadjames

keep in mind even kids analyze your facial ratios and hes never gonna get girls be respected by other dudes at school if he doesn't fully softmaxx with nt hairstyle earrings style gym etc. i was 14 when i started this looksmaxxing shit, and i am learning how to be an emotionless badass man. if he wants to do the same he better get up off of his ass and start hustling, in usa chick fil a hires at 15 but not sure in his country. what i did to start saving was at 15 i sold my old guitar amps that i didn't use because my band kicked me out because i got exposed at school for saying the n word even though they did too, but good luck to them without a lead guitarist as good as me lmfao. just sell old used shit, flip shoes at school, babysit, mow lawns, some restaurants hire at 15 id look at indeed.com or just go and meet the manager tell em you really want the job and will work hard, housesit. GOSH I FUCKING HATE FAGGOTS WHO NEVER ANSWER A QUESTION WHEN SOMEONE IS REALLY STRUGGLING FUCK MAN! but just take this advice and go do your shit bro, WEGMI!

• Love it
im 17 turning 18 in a month. In some ways looksmax.org can ruin your life but its also enlightening. Now that I know about the blackpill I won't approach until im fully looksmaxxed.
agreed at least i know the mother fucking truth now and will go actually do something with my life

Youtube

• +1
how can it ruin my life