How to make friends as a highschooler

lockpop

lockpop

MVP maxxing
If your country has uniform, then its easy all you have to do is go to train station in the hours of 7-9 and
if you see someone around you age and if there wearing uniform then its easy. All you have to do is
ask about the train times or say your moving to their schools and you want to make friends before you move
or some other shit. Alot of highschoolers in my area usually vape idk about your so get a vape and keep it on you learn how to inhale so you don't look like a poser but don't become a fien. If you go to public bathrooms and you see people you age group, just ask them sometime related to vaping like oh what flavour is that or oh can, I try that flavour or someshit.

Now to actually talk to then you need to be able to tell that they're a teen and if they're wearing uniform that's better and then you use one of the convo starts I mentioned and then after that you walk away from them its best if they're not on their phone or they don't have air pods in and there therefore their more likely to want to talk to you again because they have no better to do. After the brief convo if they want to talk to you again then they will come closer to you like sitting next to you or some shit if they don't want to talk to you then move on.
If they do come closer then you can keep expanding and other shit you were talk about before and after that it will happen naturally you can use the first you make to expand your social circle rinse and repeat.
also all of this is easier if your good looking so looksmax first