how to make money off nfts part 1

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
if you haven't seen my latest thread take a look at it i made 5.5k off NFTs in two weeks and status maxxed by making friends with celebrities at only 18 years of age https://looksmax.org/threads/two-we...ng-by-making-friends-with-celebrities.457007/

this thread is to how to make money off nfts it simple go on Twitter or open sea snipe for the hottest nft projects you can also go on youtube and find bigger investors talking abt nft projects a good user is CHAMPCRYPTO on youtube, if you don't have contacts then, unfortunately, you have to make convos in discord but if you're like me and made friends with nft owners on Twitter you have a wider range of connections and also if you have nfts that are highly reputable like cool catz nft or fishyfam nft 90% chance you will automatically get whitelisted for other projects

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, teenmax and Deleted member 12330
This guide is likely not that helpful when people have money on the bank.
It boils down to: Look up some youtubers and then maybe follow their advice. I mean, a bit more information would be useful.

Like what should you invest (or expect to invest), etc. What sites can you go on? Which ways are there to make money, etc.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax, currylightskin and hebbewem
This guide is likely not that helpful when people have money on the bank.
It boils down to: Look up some youtubers and then maybe follow their advice. I mean, a bit more information would be useful.

Like what should you invest (or expect to invest), etc. What sites can you go on? Which ways are there to make money, etc.
thats why i said part 1 thatll be in part 2 icant be bothered to waste my time on this site ill do it maybe after a couple days idk

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
How much money do you need to have to begin with ?

thats why i said part 1 thatll be in part 2 icant be bothered to waste my time on this site ill do it maybe after a couple days idk
Like you got something better to do :feelskek:

" snipe for the hottest nft projects "

Vague af as always cucky

Shitty thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
ngl just all in sappy seals / pixlverse. the team is doxxed and based.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax
" snipe for the hottest nft projects "

Vague af as always cucky
If you think you are smart for "sniping NFT's" you are the same retard who buys them as a scam. Legit no NFT's have value unless they are extremely popular, if you are going to sell an NFT you might as well commission someone for original art and than make it an NFT priced up

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and teenmax