How to make money on IG/Youtube selling fitness programs?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Say I have a perfect roidmaxxed physique and buy an IG account with 5k+ followers. How would I start off creating a brand and selling fitness/diet programs to make money?

I know that on IG you can pay to promote posts and reels which is an easy way to accumulate followers and leads. Youtube can allow you to create content to generate more interest and leads where you can advertise your programs. Are there any resources where I can learn to create reels and film fitness content? Would I hire a video guy to come shoot with me at the gym and make videos?

Just claim to be natty and say it was this special supplement that gave you 50% harder pumps thus 50% more nutrients for 50% more muscles for 50% of all the reps and sets you'd otherwise have needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and BoneDensity
Pics of the physique?

• JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 21297 and 1 other person
Just claim to be natty and say it was this special supplement that gave you 50% harder pumps thus 50% more nutrients for 50% more muscles for 50% of all the reps and sets you'd otherwise have needed
I am actually thinking of ways to scam. Like the Vshred guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
I am actually thinking of ways to scam. Like the Vshred guy
So here is what you do. You need to make things inconvenient for Vshred until he lays out the blueprint for you. Okay, maybe not vShred because he's too big to fail at this point.

In the past when selling on eBay, I would ask the seller for his supplier. Obviously, he would refuse. Bu then I would keep doing Chargebacks and keep getting his accounts shutdown. Eventually he had enough and just gave me the supplier and info that I wanted.

You need to adapt this method to your Instagram fitness shit. This is how business is done at the top in corporate america, drug dealing, etc. But obviously with drug dealing, they will just keep killing until they get what they want

Your the one asking to look at pics of guys retard
Not pics , just a pic of you so I can make fun of your tiny framed boneless ass. But you're a high inhibition cuck too afraid to post so whatever.