How to make skin on the mandible as tight as the skin on forehead, eyebrow area, and zygomatic area?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I feel making the skin tighter could make the jawline look more chiseled and aesthetic.

I feel making the skin tighter could make the jawline look more chiseled and aesthetic.
bigger bones stretch out the skin, i dont think it's possible

Mostly bones, but maybe gummaxing might work or some jaw exercises

Develop your masseters, once hypertrophied they'll increase in size stretching out your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and CopeMaxxer
Develop your masseters, once hypertrophied they'll increase in size stretching out your skin.
i thought the goal is to make the skin tighter

i thought the goal is to make the skin tighter
To make skin tighter you need to either stretch it or get rid of some of it. Assuming that you're already at a low bodyfat, otherwise the skin isn't the issue.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and CopeMaxxer
this is obvious, but correct oral posture will raise the fat under your jaw/neck, making it tighter.

Are you mewing?

• +1
Reactions: Hiro
what is your routine
I don't do it as much anymore since my face is pretty lean now, but during school, I would have like 3 sticks of gum in my mouth at all times and I would chew hard all day. I did keto and I drank a ton of water to lean out my face and get rid of facial bloat. If I was at home and not chewing gum I had this old soft retainer that I would stick in my mouth and just like clamp on for hours. Sometimes my mouth would be sore af but after some months of this the results are great. I got a better jawline and I have like a semi hollowed face.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
yyou neeed bootox!

I don't do it as much anymore since my face is pretty lean now, but during school, I would have like 3 sticks of gum in my mouth at all times and I would chew hard all day. I did keto and I drank a ton of water to lean out my face and get rid of facial bloat. If I was at home and not chewing gum I had this old soft retainer that I would stick in my mouth and just like clamp on for hours. Sometimes my mouth would be sore af but after some months of this the results are great. I got a better jawline and I have like a semi hollowed face.
Damn dude life fuel. So how did u mew if u were chewing all day

Damn dude life fuel. So how did u mew if u were chewing all day
I didn't. But I have been now for like the last month or so and its working out nicely.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba