How to make talking with women less suicide inducing??

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
None of them are funny and every time I have to talk to one it always makes me wanna blow my brains out. The only time I like talking to them is when we are both DTF, but for anything work/uni related it's just annoying as hell.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 15827, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
omg you r sooo misogynistic. u should be ashamed of yourself! u only want women for their bodies. u creep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
omg you r sooo misogynistic. u should be ashamed of yourself! u only want women for their bodies. u creep

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
None of them are funny and every time I have to talk to one it always makes me wanna blow my brains out. The only time I like talking to them is when we are both DTF, but for anything work/uni related it's just annoying as hell.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18931
limit contact with them, no other solution apart from ignoring them completely

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Deleted member 18931
do I look like a woman talekr to u OP?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
unfortunately that is hard as I need to be in contact with them for work/uni
what do you study? From what I've read you can miss lectures for most courses and most unis dont care.

what do you study? From what I've read you can miss lectures for most courses and most unis dont care.
commerce and yeah I can skip lectures but I still need to work with them for work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931