How to make your nose smaller naturally

newperson

newperson

Platinum
here I am going to share no such things but a simple and easy to do home remedy to make fat nose thinner naturally.

INGREDIENTS

• Teaspoon of Toothpaste
  • Teaspoon of Ginger Powder
  • Apple Cider Vinegar
METHOD

Mix ginger powder with some water to make a smooth paste. Add toothpaste and put this mixture covering your nose evenly. Leave it on for 15 minutes (no longer than that). Rinse with cool water. Now dip a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and use it to wipe your nose. Wash your nose with cold water.
Repeat this procedure everyday unfailingly until you get the desired results. If done regularly, you will notice the difference in just 10 days.

The reason why this will work is because ginger is known to naturally burn fat. As ginger naturally burns fat, this method can only be used on fat, fleshy noses and it cannot be used to change the shape of your cartilage.

* i found this on quora with 60 likes, never tried this, share your thoughts on this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Blackgymmax, 6’1cel and 5 others
fixing breathing problems made my nose less inflamed(smaller)

• +1
Reactions: PYT and newperson
how exactly? or youre trolling idk
I mouth breathed during my sleep for well, a while(11-14)

around 14.5 I fell down the mewing rabbithole and changed oral habits

surprise surprise most craniofacial development was done so I didn't get much osteal change but the nose got a bit less inflamed, my nose is still bad but definite improvement

• +1
Reactions: newperson
I gotta fat nose so imma try this
And retin a on my nose

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
I’ll try this

• +1
Reactions: newperson
I'll share my thoughts:

Delete this post before someone starts spreading a mix of toothpaste, ginger and vinnegar on his nose hoping for some kind of results like an idiot.
Nothing can change the shape of the nose, except surgery.

The fat fleshy noses you mentioned doesnt exit. nose its all cartilage and as you state, you cannot change the shape of a cartilaginous nose; plus the "ginger burning fat" thing is stupid as hell. A mix of toothpaste and ginger will never act like some sort of "magic natural" fat solvent. .......unbelievable....

• +1
Reactions: tia0505, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
Maybe lifefuel for my big nostrils. Any solution to upturned noses?

COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13970
I gotta fat nose so imma try this
And retin a on my nose
I’ll try this
Maybe lifefuel for my big nostrils. Any solution to upturned noses?
I'll share my thoughts:

Delete this post before someone starts spreading a mix of toothpaste, ginger and vinnegar on his nose hoping for some kind of results like an idiot.
Nothing can change the shape of the nose, except surgery.

The fat fleshy noses you mentioned doesnt exit. nose its all cartilage and as you state, you cannot change the shape of a cartilaginous nose; plus the "ginger burning fat" thing is stupid as hell. A mix of toothpaste and ginger will never act like some sort of "magic natural" fat solvent. .......unbelievable...

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
by making your jaws bigger

only works if u haven't leanmaxxed

yea im p much done w this site

coping mechanism

Can I use this on my cheeks to get hollow cheeks?

here I am going to share no such things but a simple and easy to do home remedy to make fat nose thinner naturally.

INGREDIENTS

• Teaspoon of Toothpaste
  • Teaspoon of Ginger Powder
  • Apple Cider Vinegar
METHOD

Mix ginger powder with some water to make a smooth paste. Add toothpaste and put this mixture covering your nose evenly. Leave it on for 15 minutes (no longer than that). Rinse with cool water. Now dip a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and use it to wipe your nose. Wash your nose with cold water.
Repeat this procedure everyday unfailingly until you get the desired results. If done regularly, you will notice the difference in just 10 days.

View attachment 1143582
The reason why this will work is because ginger is known to naturally burn fat. As ginger naturally burns fat, this method can only be used on fat, fleshy noses and it cannot be used to change the shape of your cartilage.

* i found this on quora with 60 likes, never tried this, share your thoughts on this.
I recommend combining this with frequent showers, subliminals,motivational quotes,mewing,thumbpulling,bone smashing,confidence and a great personality for a complete ascension.

I recommend combining this with frequent showers, subliminals,motivational quotes,mewing,thumbpulling,bone smashing,confidence and a great personality for a complete ascension.
tiktokers bumping threads from 2021 jfl