How to manage a LTR?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Is spending as little money and effort on her as you can while still getting as much sex as you can a good method? that way if she cheats or decides to leave my ROI was worth it?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ....
Cheat on her in the beginning so you don’t care if she cheats and only text her when you want to meet up

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
Cheat on her before she cheats on you, you rarely see a loyal girl these days, destroy her mentally, imagine you were a truecel or some shit and how the girls would reject and bully you, be cocky, be ''toxic'' masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, UglyGod360 and 3 others
Cheat on her before she cheats on you, you rarely see a loyal girl these days, destroy her mentally, imagine you were a truecel or some shit and how the girls would reject and bully you, be cocky, be ''toxic'' masculine
yeah i thought about that but thought it was kinda fucked up. I guess hit em before they hit you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
yeah i thought about that but thought it was kinda fucked up. I guess hit em before they hit you
Even if you don't want to do it, at least don't act like a simp or desperate. Make her think you have other options as well so you don't look like a loser if she breaks up with you, even then some girls may not like this ''treat her like shit, don't simp, make her x y z bla bla'' behaviour and will break up/cheat on you.

So don't go around hitting every girl thinking she will like you more like autists here say, that's not always the case, exceptions will always exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
What made you LTR this girl in particular?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Your relationship has to be a rollercoaster :
- Be nice with her for a few days then don't answer or be detached for few days after.
- Say a lot of compliments then throw at her an unkid thing which will make her feel insecure.
- She HAS to see that you have options, so have as much girls as possible in your dm/snapchat and make her jealous.
- Fuck her like it's your last fuck everytime and be a bit rough/cocky during it.

LTR is still about mogging (so continue looksmaxxing during the LTR), you have to make her feel that you have more value than her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 21808 and 2 others
op if you want to make a dog really loyal you will be unpredictable, you will show it both good and bad side at random times
don't know about girls much tho unfortunately

Your relationship has to be a rollercoaster :
- Be nice with her for a few days then don't answer or be detached for few days after.
- Say a lot of compliments then throw at her an unkid thing which will make her feel insecure.
- She HAS to see that you have options, so have as much girls as possible in your dm/snapchat and make her jealous.
- Fuck her like it's your last fuck everytime and be a bit rough/cocky during it.

LTR is still about mogging (so continue looksmaxxing during the LTR), you have to make her feel that you have more value than her.
being detached gets boring quick and any girl with half a brain will either call you out on it or at least realise what's going on apart from that good advice