How to measure you’re frame? And what’s good

Htobrother

Htobrother

Аdmin
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
12,642
Reputation
12,832
Idk bro but my frame exploded mogs 95% of normies
I think it’s because of trt
 
jfcage

jfcage

Professional
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Posts
965
Reputation
1,141
hail said:
bidelt is cope, bicromial is what actually matters, which should be 19+ imo
Sounds good to me, because my biacromial width is actually above average, while my bideltoid isn't, due to lack of delts.
 
hail

hail

Zzz
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Posts
20
Reputation
33
jfcage said:
Sounds good to me, because my biacromial width is actually above average, while my bideltoid isn't, due to lack of delts.
That's ideal tbh, means you have higher potential. And I say bidelt is cope cause there are kids with horrible bicromial who gymcel on roids until they have a 20+ bidelt yet still look skinny due to frame.
 
0

0Ace0

Professional
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Posts
913
Reputation
1,078
hail said:
bidelt is cope, bicromial is what actually matters, which should be 19+ imo
noone has 19+ biacromial apart from 7'0+ guys thats it
 
Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Wizard
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Posts
1,379
Reputation
2,048
0Ace0 said:
noone has 19+ biacromial apart from 7'0+ guys thats it
Over for under 99percentile cels
 
hail

hail

Zzz
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Posts
20
Reputation
33
0Ace0 said:
noone has 19+ biacromial apart from 7'0+ guys thats it
Somehow this seems wrong, I'm 6'2 with 16in bicromial and it's undoubtedly below average irl. Yes I'm skinny but there are many people I know who are 2-3 inches shorter and equally skinny yet they all are much wider bicromial, I'd say visually 2-3 inches wider.
 
Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Zephir
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Posts
2,817
Reputation
5,050
joeveniro said:
FUCKING OVER FOR MY <5,5INCHES WRIST JESUS CHRIST WHY DO I HAVE FEMALE HANDS WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT I WILL START PRAYING FOR ALLAH DAILY
Don't be sad
You shouldnt try to be hypermasculine to fit some unhealthy stereotype of Man

You can be more feminine that's also desirable for men and women;)
 
Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
1,120
Reputation
1,254
Nameless_Sunflower said:
Don't be sad
You shouldnt try to be hypermasculine to fit some unhealthy stereotype of Man

You can be more feminine that's also desirable for men and women;)

Becoming feminine is only desirable among teenage girls and gays.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top