How to mog someone

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
1. Identify your target
Find someone who is below you in the PSL scale. This won't work if the difference is only slight. Give preference if the person are accompanied since it'll make the mog feel more brutal.

2. Approach the person you're mogging
Find a pretext to start a conversation and make yourself friendly. Set your posture entirely fixed in case you're height/frame mogging. Make sure people around know you're confident. Light a cigarrete and tide your hair from time to time.

3. Abruptly start to act aggressive
Stop listening to what your interlocutor is saying and start to look other way. Make your voice a little harder and put your confidence at evidence even more at this point. If the mogged person is accompanied by friends, start to talk only with them putting him out of the conversation circle, without making this obvious. Ask the girls for their phones in front of him.

4. Humilliation (bonus)
Act condescendingly with your target. This can be done by passing your hand on it's hair or face while laughing in a friendly way, but in a way everyone around will perceive the humilliation. If you're still a teenager, you can punch the mogged one in the stomatch.

That's all, hope you liked it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PubertyMaxxer, Htobrother and 8 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
We are reaching the Pinnacle of PSL Social Autism

Basically, "Just Bully manlets and act superior bro, here's how to start"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gad, gamma, Htobrother and 5 others
How to autismmaxx and getyourassbeatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, RODEBLUR and aBetterMii
how to Bulli the smol

I like the confidence of mogging but i have sympathy for my lower mog value brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and RODEBLUR
WHAT PSL DOES TO A MF

Hope you get your ass beat, and stabbed by a dark triad manlet if you ever try to do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14918 and PubertyMaxxer
Help I’m a 5’6 chadlite and I tried mogging Face and LMS I’m in the hospital now.

This is actually a pretty based idea. I’m gonna try to do it to some local kids I know with Down’s syndrome. I’ll let you know how it works out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and PubertyMaxxer
Autism but it was funny haha