How to nt (aka how to insult people and counter insult)

B

brianxx

Bronze
I was with a friend today in a coffee shop and there were a bunch of college kids at the next table that caught my attention.

There were 6 of them, 2 girls and 4 boys. It seemed it was 2 couples and 2 single guys. They just talked about general shits just like all typical college kids do. But then one boy ( he was with his girlfriend) made joke about another boy ( this guy is single, I could tell) that he could be a virgin and told him to man up to get a girlfriend. Then everybody at the table laughed up and I could see clearly how red-faced and embarrassed the insulted boy was. The insulted boy was totally clueless and just tried to laughed together to avoid the embarrassment.

---------------------

Anyway, I am 33 years old, fully redpilled and blackpilled so I believe I know a little more about life than many members of this forum. The truth about life is that, men are always competitors toward each other. That's why it is very common for men to insult and ridicule other men for whatever reasons. And one thing you have to keep in mind is that, strangers dont insult each other like that. Only friends or those who know you will do so. And this is also similar for women, but the way women insult other women is kinda different from how men do.

As a man, one of the most important social skills you should know in life is how to insult your friends and counter your friends' insult against you but dont escalate the situation and still keep everything normal. That's how you keep and improve your social status while lower the social status of the guy that you want to insult or the guy just insulted you.

And in the situation above, the guy that was made joke of obviously did not know how to react and he became even a bigger joke. The correct way to act in this situation should be like this:

- The insulted guy should stay calm and tell the insulting guy something like this. " Wow, how could you know everything so well? I got out of a pussy like 20 years ago but I havent seen one again since then. But if only I have a big nose like yours, I could be a real slayer. " ( I write that because the insulting guy really has a big, ugly nose).

--------------------------

You may wonder why this is the correct way to counter the insult. Here is the ntpill about life for you.

As I said above, strangers will never insult you. Absolute Chads or higher status men wont insult you either as they see you as an inferior man already. Only the men that know you and see you as a potential competitor for social status will insult you. And insulting wont happen in a secret room, it always happens in a public setting so other people can laugh at you. That's to lower your social status and keep the insulter's status.

And the trick to protect yourself from your friends' insult is not to become angry or embarrassed, but to make another joke that fires back at the insulter and make the insulter the bigger joke. That's why you should always observe other men and keep tracks of their weakness. The best weaknesses to use are physical defects like being a manlet, a nigger, a fatass, acne, big nose, big ear, long face, small penis ... etc . Something like family problems also work well like his mother is a whore, or his father is a drunkard .... etc. This is another truth about life is that everybody is extremely sensitive to body defects and family problems.

So here is a formula for you to remember.

1- a guy will insult you, call you a loser for whatever reason in a public setting. He is expecting people would laugh at you.
2 - You should not be angry and embarrassed.
3 - Dont try to deny the insult. Instead, accept the insult calmly and joyfully. Make a small joke about whatever the guy just insulted you.
4 - And then tell everybody if only you have a big nose ( or small penis, or fat face, or being a manlet, or a whore mom, or being a nigger .... etc like the insulting guy) you would be doing much better in life. Do this step in a jokingly manner of course.
5 - People will laugh at the insulting guy now. ( This is common sense 101, everybody loves seeing people get insulted and made joke of, but now the insulting guy will be the joke, not you)

----------

Anyway, English is not my native language so something could be not clear. But I think everybody could understand what I wrote.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41154, sandcelmuttcel, ALP and 8 others
Or just don’t suffer from Aspergers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 14262
Banter is king in social situations. People who are autistic are always serious and lack humor. They take things too seriously and lack the ability to banter. If you are able to banter then that's all you need to be NT tbh. Also the tone of how you talk is extremely important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41154, SAR, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Imagine trying to insult a nigga like me, no flaws no targets to shoot at.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
ntmaxxing is legit

based af. took me a while to learn this after being on a builders site for a few years but you eventually get the jist of it. sometimes the jokes arent even to lower someones status. it can just be to give them a little shit test, see if theres someone in there. i would like and respect someone way more if they come back with an insult back to me after i tested them. it kinda bonds you together. but obviously theres a line to be crossed and doing it infront of more people makes it 10x as sensitive and careful to not cross the line.

but agree with everything u said tbh. its like when nerds get bullied at school. parents tell their kid to tell the teacher or ignore them or turn the other cheek. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelsuhh:worst advice possible. u should insult them back with something about them that they could be sensitive about. a lot of kids think theyre getting bullied, but half the time people are just testing them and WANT them to say something back cos it'll be entertaining and bonding experience

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41154, Stevensmithgerard and brianxx