How to pull a girl at a house party?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I'm going to a house party tonite and i wanna pull, give me some real pimpin redpill advice on how to get laid tonite, i don't wanna hear nothin about richard coper or rollo tomassi, i'm talking real redpill pimp game.
Pls i really need to get laid tonite so give me your best advice ITT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6423 and 6 others
ure 27 figure it out yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and 14 others
Just be yourself brah:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Screenshot 44
hold frame and smile a lot like me bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and 5 others
but tbh @looksmaxxer234 can prolly give u advice

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mogstar, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 5786, IWantToMax and 3 others
Depends on how attractive you are. If you are, well as long you’re not retarded you should pull.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3828
Literally just drink a shot and talk

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gonthar and ShowerMaxxing
I
Depends on how attractive you are. If you are, well as long you’re not retarded you should pull.
I'm the real personality inkwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend and Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Dance with her
Play games with her
Drink and smoke ( this last one its not necessary)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Dance with her
Play games with her
Drink and smoke ( this last one its not necessary)
If u smoke share a ciggie with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14478
Drink or take something don’t be a pussy make the moves don’t really have to do anything more than that, I that doesn’t work she’s just not in to you and that’s what happens usually

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, ruoho and 2 others
Drink or take something don’t be a pussy make the moves don’t really have to do anything more than that, I that doesn’t work she’s just not in to you and that’s what happens usually
If you are part of her social circle it's easier tbh or maybe it's just me because my city is small af( 300.000 people) and everyone shares and knows everyone so it`s a lot more brutal for average and below average guys, most people here are 2-3 PSL 5'5 tho.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Romeo1111
If you are part of her social circle it's easier tbh or maybe it's just me because my city is small af( 300.000 people) and everyone shares and knows everyone so it`s a lot more brutal for average and below average guys, most people here are 2-3 PSL 5'5 tho.
I live in a much smaller town than that.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14478
I’m from Stockholm but the place where I’m from there is like only 60000 people so everyone knows everybody, and on average the girls are like 5-5.5 psl in my opinion and the guys maybe 4-5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I'm going to a house party tonite and i wanna pull, give me some real pimpin redpill advice on how to get laid tonite, i don't wanna hear nothin about richard coper or rollo tomassi, i'm talking real redpill pimp game.
Pls i really need to get laid tonite so give me your best advice ITT
house parties is the easiest to pull tbh, have a drink, be high value, talk 1v1 with some chick and flirt with her, notice if she is into you, kino(touch her) on arms/shoilders, tease her.
When you see she is into you, you move her somewhere so you are just a bit more 1v1 like go for a smoke outside or go to kitchen for a new drink, you do that by grabing her hand and telling her lets go outside for a smoke or lets go for a drink, you dont ask her kf she wants a drink or smoke but tell her,then when you are alone and you are flirting what i like to do is grab her arms and put it on my shoulders, pull her a bit closer, look her in her eyes then lips then eyes again and tell her:"i mog you to death"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, The_God, Deleted member 6423 and 6 others
Do a game where the winner gives you a blowjob.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Patient A and Deleted member 14478
But in general what you want to do is talk to a few chicks 1v1, let them have some alcohol, see which one is avaliable and attracted to you and proceed talking to her, while moving the conversation and making it about her like you care what she talking about, i usually make some excuse to touch her like if she has a tattoo i touch if, if she says she goes to gym i playfully touch her arm and say "so stronk". Key is to act that you dont really care how the interaction gonna end but also showing some intrest but not too much.

ALSO KEY IS NOT TO COMPLIMENT HER APPERANCE or anything on her because when you do she has your validation and she knows she can have you. Also that what most guys do because they dont know what else to do. do most guys get laid ? they dont. only validation shoild be you kissing her or you fucking her.

Usually if you are normie/htn on housr party you can get laid just by having bigger balls, being faster to try to pull a girl than other guys.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Lars, Deleted member 6423 and 4 others
the real question is what do you do to prevent yourself from breaking down and going home after the first rejection

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
house parties is the easiest to pull tbh, have a drink, be high value, talk 1v1 with some chick and flirt with her, notice if she is into you, kino(touch her) on arms/shoilders, tease her.
When you see she is into you, you move her somewhere so you are just a bit more 1v1 like go for a smoke outside or go to kitchen for a new drink, you do that by grabing her hand and telling her lets go outside for a smoke or lets go for a drink, you dont ask her kf she wants a drink or smoke but tell her,then when you are alone and you are flirting what i like to do is grab her arms and put it on my shoulders, pull her a bit closer, look her in her eyes then lips then eyes again and tell her:"i mog you to death"
Based, i can vouch for that, shit works

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and chadison
get tipsy and let the alcohol take over

But in general what you want to do is talk to a few chicks 1v1, let them have some alcohol, see which one is avaliable and attracted to you and proceed talking to her, while moving the conversation and making it about her like you care what she talking about, i usually make some excuse to touch her like if she has a tattoo i touch if, if she says she goes to gym i playfully touch her arm and say "so stronk". Key is to act that you dont really care how the interaction gonna end but also showing some intrest but not too much.

ALSO KEY IS NOT TO COMPLIMENT HER APPERANCE or anything on her because when you do she has your validation and she knows she can have you. Also that what most guys do because they dont know what else to do. do most guys get laid ? they dont. only validation shoild be you kissing her or you fucking her.

Usually if you are normie/htn on housr party you can get laid just by having bigger balls, being faster to try to pull a girl than other guys.
This.

OP he def has been to parties, because I have been to over 100 and I can certify that he is correct.

If you truly aren't picky and just wanna get laid, you have to figure out which girls are horny and attracted to your appearance type/phenotype. Then apply basic kino, make sure she's had a drink or two to ease the social interaction/mating dance, and then just go for the kiss (but on god DO NOT commit PDA, take her to a private place (at least a bathroom)). Most party girls aren't worth fucking IMO, they're kind of slut garbage (but most men and women are lol) such is why I have a body count of 9 and not 30+ (if I would have said yes to all the girls that asked me to HU).

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 6423, thereallegend and 2 others
This.

OP he def has been to parties, because I have been to over 100 and I can certify that he is correct.

If you truly aren't picky and just wanna get laid, you have to figure out which girls are horny and attracted to your appearance type/phenotype. Then apply basic kino, make sure she's had a drink or two to ease the social interaction/mating dance, and then just go for the kiss (but on god DO NOT commit PDA, take her to a private place (at least a bathroom)). Most party girls aren't worth fucking IMO, they're kind of slut garbage (but most men and women are lol) such is why I have a body count of 9 and not 30+ (if I would have said yes to all the girls that asked me to HU).
What's PDA and do you mean not to kiss in front of others? Why?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I always pull in house parties by chilling by the stairs and wait for them to go alone to bathroom or wherever. Then i ask for their name and if they wanna to explore the house. You gotta screen hard and all the girls who are dtf dont need any small talk tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
I always pull in house parties by chilling by the stairs and wait for them to go alone to bathroom or wherever. Then i ask for their name and if they wanna to explore the house. You gotta screen hard and all the girls who are dtf dont need any small talk tbh
"wanna go explore the house" is unironically a better line than anything any redpill pua grifter would tell you to say :lul:

John Anthony: Hey can I meet you ? :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6423 and ruoho
518B0FAF A46B 44AC 8C5E 1DBAC5EC8DF2

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
"wanna go explore the house" is unironically a better line than anything any redpill pua grifter would tell you to say :lul:

John Anthony: Hey can I meet you ? :forcedsmile:
Hell yea. One thing they dont teach you is congruance. If youre handsome you dont need to do all this extra stuff it just makes people think whats wrong with this dude he doesnt need to do all that. I still think that pua can be helpful though but the bigger channels are shit snd cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, thereallegend, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Hi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 11388
What's PDA and do you mean not to kiss in front of others? Why?
Public displays of affection (kissing, groping etc). You do not want to do this at party because it makes other people feel awkward and another guy could have been hitting on her, which can cause social conflict. By isolating her, you make her feel more comfortable and if she is friends her friends don't see her escalating with you, which often if they do can lead to her friend cock blocking her and you. You ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS want to be in a private place because you can perform full escalation up to fingering or whatever and at that point the girl will be so turned on she'll agree to go home with you. Rather than asking her to come home after just some touching and talking in the public area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

This.

i can also confirm that this is the best approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and chadison
Public displays of affection (kissing, groping etc). You do not want to do this at party because it makes other people feel awkward and another guy could have been hitting on her, which can cause social conflict. By isolating her, you make her feel more comfortable and if she is friends her friends don't see her escalating with you, which often if they do can lead to her friend cock blocking her and you. You ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS want to be in a private place because you can perform full escalation up to fingering or whatever and at that point the girl will be so turned on she'll agree to go home with you. Rather than asking her to come home after just some touching and talking in the public area.
Can you make a thread about when to do PDA?
:)

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Can you make a thread about when to do PDA?
:)
Maybe but this is more red pill knowledge than blackpill, and it will vary quite frequently. In general, though, you will want to avoid it. Very few times should you actually do it openly

watch coach kyle