How to pursue bodybuilding for aesthetics

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
I am amazed that nobody ever spoke about bodybuilding and the many many mistakes most guys makes. I assume that every men bodybuilds to look good for the general public but mainly for women and to attract them. So why are bodybuilding programs so retarded? Every bodybuilder has gay proportions like a overdeveloped chest, small rear and lateral deltoids, weak rotator cuffs which rolls the shoulders inwards. Weak obliques, over developed arms.
Images
Maxresdefault 4

Prime example. Chest that are too huge, especially the lower pecs which gives off the impressions that he has bitch tits. Arms that overshadow the whole body. Way too big front delts. No girls ever finds guys like this attractive. The only reason why women fuck guys like these is because they are fame, have the confidence and money or attractive face to fuck girls. Here are bodies that are actually attractive and can pull you girls alone.

IMG 20210623 192922

Look how the proportions resemble the natural ones. You dont use ur chest muscles a lot in day to day life or as a hunter. A healthy male doesn't have a chest that pulls the shoulders forward which results in shitty posture. You dont have overdeveloped arms because u use your abs and obliques and lats to generate power for example carrying heavy things or throwing a spear. Big lateral deltoids are important to give of the impression of broad shoulders which is the single most attractive trait on your body besides height and face. The upper chest needs to be as big as a lower chest to not have the bitch tits look. Shoulders need to be pulled back to open your upper body wide. Your arms need to be rotated by your rotator cuffs outwards so that u shoulders get pulled down and make you look confident. Everything needs to be in proportions and golden ratio.

Take away advice: Do incline bench instead of flat bench. Do way more rowing and pulling exercises. Train your rear delta and later deltoids as much as possible. these need to be your strong body parts. TRAIN YOUR GOD DAMN ROTATOR CUFFS, not just warming them up but progressively overloading them. Train your abs directly and not just with deadlifts or squats. Train your obliques. Pull back on your arm training, one bicep exercise with 3 sets is enough. Same with triceps.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, HQNPmaxxing, Schönling and 10 others
Arms over chest all day for me. I wanna tear my sleeves. In order of priority for me it's arms, chest, and then back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14528
Your forgot to post a photo of David Laid

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Arms over chest all day for me. I wanna tear my sleeves. In order of priority for me it's arms, chest, and then back.
Everyone's priority should be shoulders

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
Stay natty
Train upper chest
Train forearms
Do sprinting / running

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15099
I am amazed that nobody ever spoke about bodybuilding and the many many mistakes most guys makes. I assume that every men bodybuilds to look good for the general public but mainly for women and to attract them. So why are bodybuilding programs so retarded? Every bodybuilder has gay proportions like a overdeveloped chest, small rear and lateral deltoids, weak rotator cuffs which rolls the shoulders inwards. Weak obliques, over developed arms.
View attachment 1422432View attachment 1422433
Prime example. Chest that are too huge, especially the lower pecs which gives off the impressions that he has bitch tits. Arms that overshadow the whole body. Way too big front delts. No girls ever finds guys like this attractive. The only reason why women fuck guys like these is because they are fame, have the confidence and money or attractive face to fuck girls. Here are bodies that are actually attractive and can pull you girls alone.

View attachment 1422435View attachment 1422437

Look how the proportions resemble the natural ones. You dont use ur chest muscles a lot in day to day life or as a hunter. A healthy male doesn't have a chest that pulls the shoulders forward which results in shitty posture. You dont have overdeveloped arms because u use your abs and obliques and lats to generate power for example carrying heavy things or throwing a spear. Big lateral deltoids are important to give of the impression of broad shoulders which is the single most attractive trait on your body besides height and face. The upper chest needs to be as big as a lower chest to not have the bitch tits look. Shoulders need to be pulled back to open your upper body wide. Your arms need to be rotated by your rotator cuffs outwards so that u shoulders get pulled down and make you look confident. Everything needs to be in proportions and golden ratio.

Take away advice: Do incline bench instead of flat bench. Do way more rowing and pulling exercises. Train your rear delta and later deltoids as much as possible. these need to be your strong body parts. TRAIN YOUR GOD DAMN ROTATOR CUFFS, not just warming them up but progressively overloading them. Train your abs directly and not just with deadlifts or squats. Train your obliques. Pull back on your arm training, one bicep exercise with 3 sets is enough. Same with triceps.
I agree with the points you are making but you used Zyzz as an example, a gymbro who focused a lot on chest and had error 404: lats not found

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ChristianChad
I agree with the points you are making but you used Zyzz as an example, a gymbro who focused a lot on chest and had error 404: lats not found
Zyzz didn't overfocus on lower pecs though, it gave aesthetic pec look

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Julius
Zyzz didn't overfocus on lower pecs though, it gave aesthetic pec look
True but he probably had good upper pecs due to steroids, it's known that the upper fibers of the chest have more androgen receptors than the lower fibers

• Woah
  • +1
  • 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
This was Zyzz Chets routine, you can see how he focused way more on upper chest than the average gym bro. Yeah the steroids did their part too but he also trained it more intensely.
True but he probably had good upper pecs due to steroids, it's known that the upper fibers of the chest have more androgen receptors than the lower fibers

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Preoximerianas, Constantin Denis and 2 others
But commonly steroids have that "big tits" pec look, with overdeveloped lower pecs that make them look like they have a shelf or something

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Julius
You cant fraud wide bibletoid
You can do it somewhat and even more so with roids. Bideltoid is so important but for most guys, its sufficient to have a certain good width with a thick neck to look attractive. Not everybody is gonna have superb shoulder width but everybody will profit from increasing what they have.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Constantin Denis and ChristianChad
But commonly steroids have that "big tits" pec look, with overdeveloped lower pecs that make them look like they have a shelf or something
I'm not 100% sure but I think that's because many people on roids focus too much on just pressing without accessories for the upper pecs, but if you gave the same workout routine to a natty and a guy on roids, the second one would have a much better "upper chest:lower chest" ratio compared to the natty dude.

Anyway I think this is the best physique to shoot for, but it's unachievable for 99% of us for two reasons: one, Steve Reeves had 1 in a billion genetics, two, we don't know if he was natty, but even if he was, he lived before we got cucked by xenoestrogens, low-quality food and pollution.
1657.jpg

Steve-Reeves-1950-576x250.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Bodybuilders are closeted faggots

They all have tranny looking girlfriends and bodybuilding competitions are full of homo attenders who jerk off during the show

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Stevensmithgerard, RoundHouse and 4 others
Bodybuilders are closeted faggots

They all have tranny looking girlfriends and bodybuilding competitions are full of homo attenders who jerk off during the show
Unironically true

But you don't have to be a bodybuilder to be jacked. To be jacked and look good, train basically the same way with extra emphasis on delts & lats, avoiding direct core or trap work

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Stevensmithgerard, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Legit, that tiktok guys physique is ideal

Pull ups, handstand push ups, rows, push ups, 2 core exercises and cardio/sprints for legs is all you need. Rest is hormones and diet/lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Preoximerianas
Absolutely blessed OP for bringing this to light, bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
View attachment 1422432View attachment 1422433

View attachment 1422435View attachment 1422437

Your username is grounds for interrogation.