How to rapmaxx without actually rapping?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken

Subhuman rappers have infinite SMV due to being part of rap culture. What can I do to portray myself as someone in rap culture? Should I pay someone to make beats for me and post them on Instagram as if I created them and producermaxx? Rent luxury cars and pay for shoutouts to get followers? I make ~$250k a year as an incel programmer with 0 status whatsoever. I'm fine with dropping $50k on increasing my status.

I look extremely similar to this guy who is slaying Stacies:

MusicExecutiveStevenLevineBirthdayDinnerSDQ52sK0DF1x
5938d18a5da7f09465b0690a8c7a7fb4
15720792 7220767 Cozy Zack seemed quite taken with his female friend wrapping his m 23 1562457
Zack bia explains madelyn cline relationship
4DF08C4B00000578 5921669 Date night Madison Beer kept it chic and casual when she attende m 27
Bruuu
Brhaja

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 16369
Well that guy is not a rapper, he is just in rapper circles. He does fashion, DJing etc. He also comes from money. Honestly, your experiment would not hurt so I say go for it. However, unless you get in those circles you will not have access to those girls.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Listen to M&M and learn from him

nigga said “listen to m&m” 💀

rapping is random syllables in a whining groany voice

Well that guy is not a rapper, he is just in rapper circles. He does fashion, DJing etc. He also comes from money. Honestly, your experiment would not hurt so I say go for it. However, unless you get in those circles you will not have access to those girls.
Rapping, producing, DJs, etc it's all the same circles.

Rapping, producing, DJs, etc it's all the same circles.
Well sure but those circles are top 1%. You'll probably have to do some demonic shit to get to THAT level.

ask @AlexBrown84 he currently IanConnorMaxing

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
To be seen as a rapper you need to rap

the incel curry raper :soy:

Looksmax rappers be like

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
i love morgenshtern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Users who are viewing this thread