How to react when people say "you're really tall"?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I had a video interview with a job and then when I came for the in-person interview, she said "you're really tall". I didn't even know what to say. I'm absolutely devastated she would say that. Do I say "thank you"? I'm not sure how to brush off a sneak insult like that. When I was a statusmaxxed jock in high school, I would say "I know" or "obviously" and they would laugh. How do I respond without being an asshole? I was thinking of just walking out of there.

@stewiegriffin What do you say when people tell you this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, datboijj, Beetlejuice and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Christiano, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
Classic, still applies.

Attachments

• Vocaroo 135jeyUmzh6M.mp3
    385.3 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Salieri, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Say i would trade my height for a better face and to be 5’9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Lux, Beetlejuice and 5 others
I say they might be trolling me cause I'm 5'9

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
she wanted your cock

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and MostGLSlayer
ive been told that a couple of times in my life; i look at them weirdly because im 6'.05" and although thats top 15-20% its still not 6'4" or sum shit :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Thanks? Thanks for what? Being born tall? It's not a compliment. Just an observation. @MakinItHappenReturn you are a pretty NT guy. How do I response to this? I'm usually extremely NT but this caught me completely off guard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 11610, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
This, if she says youre tall and laughs or giggles afterwards, issa wrap
and yet it falls on OP’s deaf ears, it’s like telling a brick wall to go and buy you a drink, never going to happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., oldcelloser and MostGLSlayer
This, if she says youre tall and laughs or giggles afterwards, issa wrap
No. Just "you're very tall" in a normal voice.
and yet it falls on OP’s deaf ears, it’s like telling a brick wall to go and buy you a drink, never going to happen
It's just an observation. When I went to the maxfac last week, the assistant said that I'm tall and underbites usually happen in very tall guys and that her husband has one too.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 15099
Just say your height. “You’re really tall”... “6’6”

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Nt thing is just say thanks, even though it has nothing to do with being an achievement or effort of your own doing

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and WhiteGoodman
No. Just "you're very tall" in a normal voice.

It's just an observation. When I went to the maxfac last week, the assistant said that I'm tall and underbites usually happen in very tall guys and that her husband has one too.
Tell them to stop flattering you. Say you are just another a coping manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., turkproducer and WhiteGoodman
Thanks? It's not a compliment.

You're clearly not NT.
How is saying. “Yeah 6’6” after being told you’re really tall not NT without it being asshole-ish? I’m helping your ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and WhiteGoodman
Just Say:

"Yeah because my mother was a nephilim giant rape victim, and you're next."

Giant

Then Gandy maxx.

2056732 rap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., chaddyboi66, the BULL and 1 other person
I shoot a double leg

Thanks? Thanks for what? Being born tall? It's not a compliment. Just an observation. @MakinItHappenReturn you are a pretty NT guy. How do I response to this? I'm usually extremely NT but this caught me completely off guard.
i dont like compliments because its weird anyways. but yea thanks for what? being good looking?

Wow you going to take that man!!?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I had a video interview with a job and then when I came for the in-person interview, she said "you're really tall". I didn't even know what to say. I'm absolutely devastated she would say that. Do I say "thank you"? I'm not sure how to brush off a sneak insult like that. When I was a statusmaxxed jock in high school, I would say "I know" or "obviously" and they would laugh. How do I respond without being an asshole? I was thinking of just walking out of there.

There is no right answer, but I just say "No, I think you're just really short. Look how short you are." I love when girls say this. Usually it means they're going to try to hook up with me at some point, even if they seem mad saying "I'm mad you're so tall. Why are you so tall?"

If you got insulted with this flirting then you not only repelled her but hurt your chances in the interview. More important than a specific response is your frame of mind. Your frame of mind should be a frame that will bring joy and fun to your life, not one that's going to make you feel like shit. Something like, she's flirting and she's a little goofy but I like her. Even if she wasn't flirting, having a playful mindset will make your interactions far more enjoyable. Or maybe the mindset of I'm a friendly giant and she's a little village woman in awe of my massive stature. Sometimes I'll say "I've got really big hands too", and hold my hands up to hers. Life isn't that serious, have fun. However good looking, or not good looking you think you are, have fun.

Last edited:
  • JFL
There is no right answer, but I just say "No, I think you're just really short. Look how short you are." I love when girls say this. Usually it means they're going to try to hook up with me at some point, even if they seem mad saying "I'm mad you're so tall. Why are you so tall?"

If you got insulted with this flirting then you not only repelled her but hurt your chances in the interview. More important than a specific response is your frame of mind. Your frame of mind should be a frame that will bring joy and fun to your life, not one that's going to make you feel like shit. Something like, she's flirting and she's a little goofy but I like her. Even if she wasn't flirting, having a playful mindset will make your interactions far more enjoyable. Or maybe the mindset of I'm a friendly giant and she's a little village woman in awe of my massive stature. Sometimes I'll say "I've got really big hands too", and hold my hands up to hers. Life isn't that serious, have fun. However good looking, or not good looking you think you are, have fun.
Why tf is nobody NT here? She obviously wasn't flirting. It was an observation. I'm not saying any of that retarded shit to a boomer woman at a job interview lmfao. I'm the only actual incel here. Everyone else is non-NT mentalcel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., gamma, DivineBeing and 2 others
just say "yeah" with a neutral voice tone

Last edited:
just say "yeah" with a neutral voice tone
I said "yep". Not sure why the other retards are telling me to say "i gOT bIG haNDS tOo". It's a fucking job interview with a boomer woman.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, turkproducer, DivineBeing and 4 others
man gets panic attack because he gets called tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lux, turkproducer and 3 others
I said "yep". Not sure why the other retards are telling me to say "i gOT bIG haNDS tOO". It's a fucking job interview with a boomer woman.
yep is good too but its pronunciation has a kinda stressed vibe to it

she was going too far away from the interview and any elaboration on any subject outside of it would have done you bad, so the safest way was indeed to say simple words like yeah,yep,etc. so you dont just stay silent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I said "yep". Not sure why the other retards are telling me to say "i gOT bIG haNDS tOo". It's a fucking job interview with a boomer woman.
How much do you want the job.

Last edited:
I wish I could help you but idk what to say either. I get called tall semi frequently and I usually just awkwardly laugh or say nothing :lul::lul:. Maybe "thanks" is a good response.

You could turn it into a joke. "Sorry I can't hear you from down there!". This is probably autistic but try it and tell me what happened.

a few different ways:

- "yeah" and laugh it off
- "yeah I get that a lot"

and if you are NT (because its a bit more risky as it can come off as cocky)

- "yeah I like to think everyone else is playing catchup"
- "yeah the weather smells different up here"
- "yeah everyone wants me to play on their basketball/volleyball team"

basically just make it seem as if theyre not getting under your skin and that youre not embarassed about it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 7725
Why tf is nobody NT here? She obviously wasn't flirting. It was an observation. I'm not saying any of that retarded shit to a boomer woman at a job interview lmfao. I'm the only actual incel here. Everyone else is non-NT mentalcel.
"That's true, I'm tall. So, I'm here for the interview. Can you tell me how we will proceed?"

• +1
nigga just drop your pants. you're really tall = i want to fuck you in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
a few different ways:

basically just make it seem as if theyre not getting under your skin and that youre not embarassed about it
those are non NT replies

he is there for the job interview and she was not making a playful comment. It was an observation.

Similarly how he might find that the room is painted white and told the women that.

• +1
those are non NT replies

he is there for the job interview and she was not making a playful comment. It was an observation.

Similarly how he might find that the room is painted white and told the women that.
I meant in general social situations.

in job interviews its best to be formal, and any slights (if they were intending to be disrespectful) like that one don't really have to be acknowledged, just say "yeah" with a smile and move the conversation forward

a few different ways:

just say yeah and laugh it off
simple
lol
also op i slarping aobut his height
hes some 5 6 incel coping

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 7725
those are non NT replies

I swear bro we're the only actual incels here. Everyone else is just a non-NT mentalcel normie+. I just said yep and continued on. People here are telling me to say "i hAvE rEALLy bIG hANds tOo" or "nO, uRE jUST reAllY sHORT" at a job interview lmfao.
a few different ways:

First good response on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and DivineBeing
those are non NT replies

nigga
then why would she make the comment if its just a job interview?:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
muh observation
@lilhorizontal32
those replies are nt

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 7725

They actually did a study on male height and reproductive success. To my surprise it found that overall, average height was most optimal for reproducing. And that short and tall heights were negatively associated with male reproductive success, but also found that being tall as a man was still slightly better than being short. So basically the totem pole is - Average height is superior, Tall height is ok, and short height is the worst.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 5786, DivineBeing and 1 other person
In my country the average male is 5 feet 1
@Jshd

• Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 14478
Nigga you’re TOO tall; you’re like a giraffe at 2 m tall; No matter what ppl here believe the optimal height is 6’- 6’3” tops
You’re exactly like a manlet -5”5 or some shit because foids see you the same way; they dont want to look down on manlets to kiss em and they don’t wanna bring a chair to stand on everytime they kiss you :feelskek:
This cuts down your SMV significantly; the only way to overcome this, as with everything, is to have a CHAD face; gymmaxxing to hell wont help you, as it doesnt help the 5”5” s;
You’re gonna probably die earlier as well due to heart issues, as you see with very tall basketball players (who get laid like crazy because of their body halo and extreme <1% status and NOT because of height)
I don’t want to sound harsh but it is what it is :y'all:

• Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 7725
Nigga you’re TOO tall; you’re like a giraffe at 2 m tall; No matter what ppl here believe the optimal height is 6’- 6’3” tops
You’re exactly like a manlet -5”5 or some shit because foids see you the same way; they dont want to look down on manlets to kiss em and they don’t wanna bring a chair to stand on everytime they kiss you :feelskek:
This cuts down your SMV significantly; the only way to overcome this, as with everything, is to have a CHAD face; gymmaxxing to hell wont help you, as it doesnt help the 5”5” s;
You’re gonna probably die earlier as well due to heart issues, as you see with very tall basketball players (who get laid like crazy because of their body halo and extreme <1% status and NOT because of height)
Fuck man I need leg reduction surgery to come out ASAP. I'm tried of being a freak @OldVirgin.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .🇹🇩., oldcelloser, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
I refer them to an optometrist.

Nigga damnnn we are reaching peak levels of autism. I repeat, we are reaching peak levels of autism :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::blackpill::blackpill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bro just be like “ I’m not that tall” If they ask how tall are you say “Tall enough to be your boufrien” and give e the psl stare nigga yk?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
exactly