How to recomp down with minimal muscle loss and exactly how much it will take; diet/ training natty intermediates help - common case

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

Degenerate coomer +geomaxxer; LEAVE THE WEST sub8s
Hey boyos,
Do you know of any advanced calculators that take you week by week / make you a calorie/macros plan for body recomp or can you detail it yourself based on my stats (need to reach 10%bf) i wanna do this NATTY
If lost a shit ton of weight over the last 2 years , mostly by extended fasting, by that i mean i forgot to eat till dinner time mostly :lul: for at least a year (OMAD) or even 2 meals a day, deficintely deficit therefore loss
In the last 3 months i measured everything exactly and i lost 13 lbs. Kinda surprising tbh since i did a 350 cal/ day deficit +IF pretty much daily; i never did 500 as it would correspond, because it was too much for me (i am pretty sure i kept protein at 1.2 or even above daily, did lots of shakes :feelskek:)
I got to 170(76.5kg) pounds now, still skinnyfat at 6'0.5" (184cm) (15.6% bfbloated and fat like i have 30%:feelskek:) but actually without too much lifting because until i move from here theres no gym nearby and at a good drive distance for me to go to, so i did a shit ton of fast walking and some running (cardio) mostly, for exercise, with a little bit of lifting with some dumbells that i have too
Pb is i lost 50% muscle too (as you would as a cardiocel and barelylifting cel :feelskek:) For me recomping now without heavy lifting it would take me to 148-150lbs (67 kg) at 6'0.5" (184cm) :feelskek: in a couple of months, at which point i would look like a fucking auschwitz survivor just for the chance to have a flat stomach :soy:

Do you have any idea how i would do the recomp so i would reach 10% at like 163 lbs/ 73kgs at the min ,lets say ,so i dont look like a skeleton? :feelskek:
If you LIFT(hard) with a deficit reportedly you lose 20-30% muscle only not 50%; it still seems too much for me, do you know any way to get that to like 10-20% lean mass lost at most? is that even possible? :feelskek: because its too much muscle lost; i am very good with respecting diet , macros and training to a T if needs be- no half assing here. Oh and that yoyo ing thing is inefficient = bulking and cutting is shit because you end up gaining sub optimal amounts; and thats is being said by pretty much all Ytube gurus, not me- lean bulk is GOAT but not for me RN

Although i posted heavily about roids, i will finish my natty timeline for at least 1 more year , because you have a limited amount of gains + injections that you can make, and it would be absolutely worthless if i were to do roids on top of good natty gains; i still recommend roiding if you finished your natty growth and are over 30 because it does exactly what you would expect to if you take care of the sides.

TLDR:
-fatso lost a lot of weight during the last 2 yrs; lost more than expected for 3 months in which everything was measured exactly;
- lost quite a bit of muscle (50% muscle 50% fat) because i didnt lift HARD (then you lose 20-30% lean mass according to Ytube gurus)
- is it possible to lose close to 0 muscle (only fat)what is the best lean preservation method NATTY and how would you go about it ?
- would like advice on how to proceed with total cals and macros to reach 10% bf NATTY by losing as few kgs as possible from now on , not 12kgs as i would if i go like this(because lean mass loss sucks ass)
- dont post 1 liners please and dont recommend yoyo(proven inneficient)=bulking and cutting, because i would be a skeleton and to go from that to 1.84 84 kgs lean or an acceptable visible lean body it will take me years upon years to regain my muscle
- watched alot of Ytube gurus, none touch this in detail ; i need to have an exact plan dude

TLDR of TLDR
any method of losing 10% lean mass(muscle) NATTY (at MOST) when you lose weight and not close to 50% muscle 50% fat as it usually happens?:forcedsmile: (we're probably talking total cals/ deficit here cause other elements are on point)
or gain strictly muscle with minimal fat for the upwards recomping (lean bulk) ?
DIET/SUPPS only cause you need to lift HARD cause autistic shit like supersets or every single rep executed perfectly doesnt really matter
keto helps with this? combined with 1-1.4 protewin of course :feelskek:

I am sure theres tons of ppl in similar situations, this could help a lot of boyos, if someone is advanced

Last edited:
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, oldcelloser and Deleted member 2788
tren

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
nofap

• JFL
  • +1